It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V!! Second Season of V Tonight, ABC, 9pm (est)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It went deeper, but I'm not sure it had the reverb to it...

I personally think the concept behind what Robin did, even though it was not as graphic as last nights torture, was way sicker than the current episode.

Except she was personally and emotionally involved, and was more of a vengeance thing. I suppose one could apply Ryan's vengeance for his little girl lizzie to it in the new show...but that's kind of reaching....

With all their tech though, makes you wonder why they don't just find a planet, terraform it, then abduct a sizeable breeding stock, and create a new homeworld...? Oh well, guess Anna knows what she's doing....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I kinda see your point, but how is Erica not emotionally involved when she just found out the her son's DNA was altered by the lizards? I know that Kyle had no problems, but since he is kinda of a new Ham, that makes sense. Ham always talked about skinning lizards back in the day.

IMO, Robin and Erica were both justified, even though it is pretty sick to consider.

I think that is what makes this show great, it really gets the mind's wheels spinning!

edit on 20-1-2011 by lasertaglover because: bad grammar day

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I can see your point...and the parallels with the old series.

Although, if you KNEW you were going to die, would you give up the info (when so many other Vs take those little disintegrate pills so readily?) Seems like with that kind of fanaticism, she wouldn't have talked, torture or not.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Unless my DVR skipped it, was there no V episode on Tue? (I was out that night, so wasn't home to watch).

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

yes, we have to wait for next week.

I think the State of the Union Address had something to do with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

That's cool, would rather wait than have it all chopped up.... Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes I am in V withdrawals right now!! The SOTU is not an acceptable substitute!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

NP Gazrok, and I had the same worry.

Hopefully this weeks is so good, that it makes up for this past week!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Totally in withdrawl myself!

And yes, the SOTU in no way stacks up against a V episode! IMO, not by any president!

See ya Tuesday!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Don't forget, bumped for tonight's new episode, called Unholy Alliance. Anna goes to the Vatican! hey didnt someone ehre recently claim the Pope is a reptile?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well this is disappointing. My abc channel is frozen as if the sattelite feed is messed up. I also discovered that abc does not rerun the episodes. Can someone fill me in on the last half of tomights episode please?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Will separate by storyline:

ANNA AND THE VATICAN - Anna meets with the Vatican and offers a trade...condemn anti-V priests and their message, and we'll allow missionaries on our ships. The Vatican declines. Then, Anna pulls the big guns by showing them how the V's can actually create what some would call miracles, and may just pull people away from their faith and following her. The Vatican reverses the decision and condemns those with anti-V messages. (of course, eventually, this will flow downhill to Jack).

THE FIFTH COLUMN - The team is able to meet up with Cohen, the more militant 5th column organizer, and swap some notes (somehow, they neglect to mention that they took out an entire growing army of V on the mothership, but oh well)... Cohen's son is same situation as Tyler (i.e. they did something to him), and he's looking for payback. Time will tell if the cooperation will hold. He offered up two of his own to close the case of the dead V FBI agent and the terrorist act of the 3 peace ambassadors who were strung up...

DIANA - While at the Vatican, one of the priests was a sleeper agent. Anna noticed him by his ring, and had him brought aboard. He claimed that he will only speak to HIS queen. Anna humors him in an effort to learn more, and he tells them that the soul is not a curse, but a blessing for the V's and they should embrace it. To keep Anna in the dark, Diana kills him as he offers himself as a sacrifice. Anna replies that Diana just killed her only ally.

TYLER - After the 3 strung up peace ambassadors (friends of his), he gets upset at anti-V rhetoric and does a redecorating job on Jack's church (with some buds and baseball bats, spray painting a V on the wall...interesting twist). He ends up dropping his phone, so Jack and the others (including mom) know just who did it.

I think that's about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Good Summary!

It is amazing how much storyline they cram into one episode!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for that great summary! I wish Diana could get out of the basement already!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I watched the first 4 episodes of V and that was it until last night. I guess I need a DVR.
Do they ever reveal themselves as reptilians or are we still waiting for that in the show. IF they have, do they look reptilian? Personally the main chick looks like a snake to me for some odd reason. She has distinct features that are weird lol NOT saying she is an alien in real life just looks odd, maybe that is why they picked her.

If it were available ondemand I would watch it. I will have to check and see if it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do they ever reveal themselves as reptilians or are we still waiting for that in the show.

Well, so far only the resistance knows about the reptile thing. I have a feeling the next episode may change that (sounds like an assassination attempt on Anna)....

IF they have, do they look reptilian?

Yes, very reptilian, even tails, etc.

Personally the main chick looks like a snake to me for some odd reason. She has distinct features that are weird lol NOT saying she is an alien in real life just looks odd, maybe that is why they picked her.

It's also her acting. She tries to always keep her eyes open, makes quick but small movements, etc. She really does look and act the part...which is cool, as V hinges on who is playing the main gal.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I checked abc.com and they regret to inform us that they are not rerunning the show online, so if you miss it you miss it (short of recording it).

The original series is available on Netflix.

I too think Anna plays a great reptilian, she takes on the characteristics.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I watched the first 4 episodes of V and that was it until last night. I guess I need a DVR.
Do they ever reveal themselves as reptilians or are we still waiting for that in the show. IF they have, do they look reptilian? Personally the main chick looks like a snake to me for some odd reason. She has distinct features that are weird lol NOT saying she is an alien in real life just looks odd, maybe that is why they picked her.

If it were available ondemand I would watch it. I will have to check and see if it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Some cable companies have network on demand channels, and I can often see shows I missed that way. Worth a shot to check yours. They are rarely HD though, but eh...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am posting this link to V, I found a website that has them, but I have to warn yall, there are popups and skip this ad screens. Annoying, but tolerable to be able to catch the end of my show!

tvmissed.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was just surfing the TV guide and noticed that my local abc channel is replaying V the newest episode Unholy Alliance, at Five PM. Check yalls guides if you missed it this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join