It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Found the link on the AMC website. Can't wait until the new season is here. In the meantime...

www.bettercallsaul.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by baked because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

We're all looking to the new season here in Tamalewood. I have been in Breaking Bad now about 15 times as a driver/extra. Usually playing a street person, junkie, drunk, etc. Look for the gray haired, bearded old hippy guy. Great crew, great production company, fun show!

"In Plain Sight" is also back shooting; background and supporting should be busy this season with also about 10 features headed our way, plus all the indy work and commercials.

edit on 12-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thats pretty cool. How'd you end up getting on the show?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This has grown to be one of my absolute favorite shows, it is the best series on tv right now.

I cant wait to see how the new season will be with Jessie killing that guy and Walt's wife coming into the business.

Such an awesome cast and a well written show. Whaaa I am definitely jealous, I will look for you next season in the background so I can point and say "hey... I know that dude...sorta"...lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
reply to post by whaaa

Thats pretty cool. How'd you end up getting on the show?

Luck....I was in the very first episode of BB from a mass casting call of at least 200 people and proved to be reliable, professional and available, so you get call backs. The danger even for background/supporting is that you become to established [recognizable] and you can only work as a driver or in crowd scenes. I drive mostly now which pays better for the car bump [pay for using your own car]. I bought 4 old junkers so I can rotate cars and stay busy from episode to episode.

Now that I'm AFTRA/SAG my agent doesn't want me to work background TV but feature films are OK. I'm going to go against her wishes and take anything that comes my way even working for small independent pilots for deferred payment until the pilot gets picked up; if ever. The movie/TV business is huge and growing here in NM if our new Gov. doesn't cut back the tax incentives for the production companies.

Ops, did you see "Crazy Heart" ? I worked on that show but my scene was cut. Auditioned for "True Grit" but didn't make it. Damn! There's a few coming out soon that I worked on "Paul" "Thor" and "Cowboys and Aliens" and "Doc West" was just released in the states on DVD.
edit on 13-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join