It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting back to this $2.3 Trillion missing announcement on September 10th, 2001

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Roboe,

From your link:

"""The military says it spent $275.5 billion in fiscal 1999, just under half of the $575 billion Congress appropriated for the federal government, according to Lisa Jacobson, director of defense financial audits at the General Accounting Office"""

Yet had made $7 Trillion in "adjustments" of which $2.3 Trillion can't be accounted for??

something don't add up.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by GenRadek

man, maybe this thread should be dead because I don't think I can talk to you anymore. As a welding inspector I have a strong background in metallurgy, and you want me to think that you believe that building was the THIRD in u.s. history to fall from structural fire? Oh yea, by the way the first two being the two towers!

www.youtube.com...

These building were built like they are today, with SFRM (Sprayed Fire-Resistive Material) on all steel members (sfrm.com), 4 hour rating, which means the material adhered to the members consumes the heat before the steel is even affected. So just after a few hours the building falls like a classic pancake demolition. Logic alone should tell you, if fire did cause this, most likely one side would give first, like this:

www.youtube.com...

man, you better wake up.
edit on 8-1-2011 by rstregooski because: missing link

And this has to do................ what with the $2.3 trillion? When did I mention anything about the third tower collapsing? Oh you mean reading comprehension and the failure of it in so many forms, such as the Silverstein "pull it" remark? Sorry, but I was just making a comparison of the failure of reading comprehension in the "pull it" comment to the failure of reading comprehension of this "missing/stolen $2.3 trillion" nonsense. Dont know why you had to go deeper into that as we are discussing the nonstory of no missing trillions.

I am awake, thank you for caring. Being awake and understanding what I am reading is very important to me.

Are you going to comment at all about anything I posted before your out-of-the-blue comment about being a welding inspector and such?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It had been accumulating for several years prior to 1999.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

ah so no actual response to what I said earlier? Too much information and facts to handle? Thats too bad. ATS's motto is not "Embrace Ignorance", it's "Deny Ignorance".

Come now, at least try and make some effort. Tell me please where I was wrong in my post earlier about the actual occupents and what they do in the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reading comprehension, reading comprehension, reading comprehension,...

my original point was the damaged area of the pentagon INCLUDED the Financial Management/audit area. This is fact. I know many others died as a result. Reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No it wasnt. That was the offices of Resource Services - Washington. Those are the accountants and such that were killed. I dont see anywhere in the thing where the financial offices of the entire DoD budget were hit, or their equipment.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Every ship, aircraft, vehicle and rifle owned by the US military is accounted for every year. They are considered assets....and the total sum of that equipment, built over 50 years is worth trillions.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes... "Resource Services Washington".
For the record, I can respect your pursuing demeanor.

If you google "Resource Services Washington", the first link is their website....

and here..

screen capture 1

and here..

screen capture 2

I understand there's probably not a source anywhere that says that all of the auditing equipment was destroyed on 9/11. This thread included the fact that this building, which spans 6,500,000 sq ft, just happened to have this isolated area destroyed by whatever means that actually occurred...

edit on 8-1-2011 by rstregooski because: mis-spell

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Yes... "Resource Services Washington".
For the record, I can respect your pursuing demeanor.

If you google "Resource Services Washington", the first link is their website....

and here..

screen capture 1

and here..

screen capture 2

I understand there's probably not a source anywhere that says that all of the auditing equipment was destroyed on 9/11. This thread included the fact that this building, which spans 6,500,000 sq ft, just happened to have this isolated area destroyed by whatever means that actually occurred...

edit on 8-1-2011 by rstregooski because: mis-spell

Did you notice something there? Look real close.

Department.......... of.............Army.

Oh so the Dept. of Army is the main treasurer to the US military complete defense budget?

My friend, you are aware that the DOD is the military and the DOD defense budget is for the entire military. This Resource Services - Washington was a part of the US Army's budget, not the entire DOD defense budget. This is what I have been trying to tell you. And once again, this is why I stress reading comprehension. Remember, Army =/= the entire military. The Army is a part of the military.

Notice that the alleged $2.3 trillion was for the entire DoD budget, NOT just the Army's, which this organization is working for. The RSW is part of the OA22 which is part of the HQDA (Headquarters Dept. of the Army). That is what got hit, that is where the deaths occurred. And that organization was responsible for budgeting the ARMY's budget. NOT the entire DoD. This is where the disconnect is.

But then again this is getting too far into this, because originally there NEVER was any $2.3 trillion missing, Rumsfeld said NO such thing, and the accounting problems were well known since 1999. And the reasons were among some things, antiquated accounting systems.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Alright, fair enough... "antiquated accounting systems"... do you just automatically accept that? Donald Rumsfeld did in fact state that "we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions". It's on video. Whatever anyone takes that as, whatever reasons they give- computer systems, cock fights, gambling debts- whatever anyone comprehends, interprets.. This statement came the day before 9/11, fact. And this is one of the 9/11 oddities that led me to post this thread. The financial management/audit area, or RSW, or whatever we call it, was involved in that day's destruction. I never said anything about the entire DoD. I didn't suggest which department/branch, army or whatever, had to do with this... The fact is, an amount of money nearly 23% of the nation's GDP at that time was said to have been unaccounted for, the day before 9/11...

I respect your position but I am sincerely curious on your take of what happened that day. peace...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well he did say that. But remember, you have to take it all in context, which includes the rest of that entire exchange/speech/etc. And that part is:

Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible. We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well.

Also that very same $2.3 trillion was first brought up back in 1999. Two years before 9/11/2001. More coincidence it came up right before 9/11, than any "malicious intent".

My opinion on how it happened on 9/11? Basically how it played out. Hijacked airliners hit the WTCs, Pentagon and a nosedive into a field. Two buildings collapsed due to impact and fire and the peculiar design (as well as shoddy fireproofing), a third due to impact and fire from the collapses without any firefighting action. The Pentagon was hit as is, by an AA 757. Now as to who did it and why, its clearcut, members of AQ, who have done attacks before including 93WTC. My main rub is the whole cover your ass explosion that occurred after the events. The foul ups, red tape, bureaucracy, ignored intel, missed intel, and who dropped the ball. Of course people dont want to be caught holding the bag as responsible for killing thousands of US citizens. That is why the 9/11 CR is being said to be a joke or flawed because it was a lovely game of Cover Your Ass, and trying to pin the blaim on someone else. Would you like to be the one responsible for screwing up 9/11? That is a better and more obvious "conspiracy" than any faked planes, demolitions with thermite, silent bombs, and DEW.

edit on 1/8/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
fail.

I agree to disagree...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Massive fail on your part. It has not ever been a "9/11 oddity", it was a DoD reality predating Rumsfeld's tour as SecDef. It is only in the desperate eyes of the 9/11 "truth" movement that it became a "9/11 oddity" All of the Pentagon financial records weren't in the area of the building that was hit by Flight 77, but by no means were they all there. To be honest, you probably couldnt hit ANY of the wedges of the Pentagon without destroying copies of some financial records, but only if you destroy every last computer system in the computer rooms (not in the individual offices scattered throughout the building) would you have chance of destroying ALL of the financial records. Where people got the goofy idea that WTC 7 stored the Pentagon records....I have no idea....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join