It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World - I'm HoonieSkoba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I joined the board a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed looking around the different formus. I've already engaged in a couple conversations and am looking forward to engaging in the 'great search for truth' with others.

One question - how does one go about gaining ATS points? I noticed my point totals increasing with my first few posts, but they haven't seems to increase with the last couple. Just curious how the system works...

Thx in advance!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hello, HoonieSkoba!
Good to hear that you are finding your way around. The points question you had is addressed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
See you in the forums!

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Welcome and have fun.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Basically, points are earned by good responses (avoid the one-liners like "mee too" and "your a jerk" and so forth (yes I know those are misspelled)), and by adding topics of interest to the board. The easiest way is to keep your eyes open for fresh news on the nets.

Science and political and health news are usually easiest to find, particularly stuff that's local to you. "X-files" type news is also interesting (there are a number of cases, for instance, in India where people are married publically to dogs in order to remove a curse (yes, this is for real. Cultural thing.))

So hop right in... you'll find the points build pretty steadily.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello HoonieSkoba
have a good time and enjoy the site
send me a u2u if you need anything
se7

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for your welcoming messages and the information on 'points!'