Seeing that I am bored, and probably manic (
) I've decided to add to my list - though the count may now be off by one or more. I'm too lazy to
56) You've refused to sign for a package because the Fed Ex guy looked a little too clean cut and authoritarian.
57) You are on a first name basis with the operator at any radio station that hosts a conspiracy or political show.
58) They are on a first name basis with you.
59) Your underground bunker has an underground bunker.
60) You've ever Googled somebody who replied to your posts to see if their address came up as "Langley, Virginia".
61) You've asked your Doctors if they can test your kundalini.
62) You've ever U2U'd one mod to voice your suspicions that another mod might be a CIA plant.
62) You've ever gotten a reply to the above and then U2U'd yet another mod to say that you are sure that at least two mods are CIA plants.
63) You have an "ammo closet".
64) Your "ammo closet" is located in a room filled with canned goods, bottled water, and a kayak.
65) You've reached the level of paranoia where the words "OK, just let me disarm the bed and the door...." doesn't shock your loved ones.
66) You refer to every science fiction movie you see as "disclosure".
67) When you see the meme about being behind 7 proxies - you think "amatuers'.
68) Your alias has aliases.
69) Every power failure is the apocalypse - until the power comes back on - at which point it was merely a dressed rehearsal.
70) You have tried to mail order a pet chupacabra.
71) You have succeeded in mail ordering a pet chupacabra.
72) You set your pet chupacabra free because you became convinced it was watching you a bit too much.
73) You deny the validity of your marriage license under the terms of individual sovereignty.
74) You've screamed the word "PROPAGANDA" at the intro to any Star Wars movie.
75) You did the above without intending to be funny.
76) You've spent more than five hours contemplating how many ways the Teletubbies might be considered brainwashing.
77) You own a post apocalyptic movie and refer to it as "educational materials".
78) You've looked for secret ciphers in Doctor Suess books.
79) You've found them.
80) You have "WWND" tattooed on you and know that it stands for "What would Neo Do?"