We've all probably wondered if reading this web site has had an effect upon us. For the sake of community health I have compiled a list of well
researched warning signs that will help you decide if you might be logging onto ATS just a little too frequently.
Read at your own risk and abandon all hope, ye who enter here...
01) You've spontaneously cut a great first date short because the other party said the words "Who's David Icke?"
02) You've ever dragged a horrible first date out into a six month relationship because the other party said the words "Oh my God, I LOVE David
03) You haven't answered your phone in four weeks because you're convinced that the NSA is spoofing your caller ID say "Mom" or "Work" when they
04) Every time you hear a knock at your door you think that TPTB have come to arrest / recruit you.
05) You are disappointed when the knock at your door is not TPTB, but is only Jevohas Witnesses.
06) You post a thread, 20 minutes later, saying "I think TPTB just knocked on my door disguised as Jehovas Witnesses."
07) You've driven past your own home and then kept going, for hours, because there was a strange black SUV parked in your neighborhood.
08) You refused to come back to your own town until a neighbor verified that the black SUV is gone.
09) You then threw the cell phone that you called the neighbor from away immediately after placing this call.
10) You have a folder, on your desktop, titled "Proof of Aliens" that contains 678 pictures of Venus.
11) You have transcribed, verbatim, the words you heard in radio static.
12) You have given copies of those transcribed words, in sealed envelopes, to several friends and relatives, as your "insurance policy" - to be
mailed in the event of your death.
13) You know who Von Helton is.
14) Von Helton knows who YOU are.
15) You've watched 23 Colleen Thomas videos and never even noticed her boobs.
16) You have written a thread describing how to waterproof a pistol and called it "How to ensure a relaxing bath".
17) You have a waterproofed pistol IN your bathtub.
18) You are pretty sure your spouse and kids are reptilian infiltrators.
19) You have publicly accused your spouse and kids of being reptilian infiltrators.
20) You are still trying to work out how Y2K might figure into all this.
21) Your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners both included at least one outburst about the TSA.
22) Your diary, from those two holidays, both include an entry that says "My family is too stupid to understand just how dangerous the TSA is."
23) You've referred to your spouse, parents, siblings, or children as "Sheeple."
24) Hearing the words "Galactic Federation of Light" makes you feel melancholy.
25) You've included your number of stars, flags, and applauses, as well as your WATS and KARMA numbers on your most recent resume' update.
26) You truly believe that the above will be what puts you over the top and gets you that job!
27) You've ever wished you could be more like your avatar.
28) You laugh at tin foil hat jokes because any fool knows that only lead foil really works.
29) You took a college course solely because you wanted to learn better strategies for dealing with debunkers.
30) You freqently refer to main stream news, dictionaries, and encyclopedias as "disinfo" and only source blogs as legitimate sources,
31) You've created a blog, under a totally manufactured identity, JUST so you could source it on ATS.
32) You've willingly and knowingly argued with a sock puppet.
33) You've willingly and knowingly argued with your OWN sock puppet.
34) You brag that you earned an applause for doing the above.
35) You have nightmares about post removals.
36) You work in a hardware store but commonly scream "I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME ON UNSECURED LINES!" when anyone calls you on your cell phone.
37) You use 128 key encryption to email your Mom.
38) Your Mom is so tired of dealing with you that she agrees to using 128 key encryption for your emails.
39) You've asked a local tattoo artist if they can give you an Assange back piece.
40) When you see that you have a U2U you panic.
41) When you see that you have a U2U you delete all personal information and leave ATS for 2 years.
42) When your spouse says "Honey, you spend way too much time on the computer." you reply by saying "Oh God, they got to you."
43) You actually believe that your spouse was gotten to.
44) You've never clicked on the "chat" button for fear of what you might find.
45) You lurk in chat and write blogs about who may, or may not be, paid disinfo agents.
46) You plan to quit your job and empty your savings on 12/01/12 and there's nothing anyone is going to say about it.
47) You believe your TV is watching you.
48) You sold your TV, for five bucks, because they aren't beating you that easily.
49) You think that the girl at the McDonalds drive through is keeping track of your ordering habits and is transmitting them to her overlords.
50) You've read this thread and identified with at least 10 of these statements.
Are you infected?