It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something big in the night sky, Mexico January 4. 2011

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Its moving like a stack kite with led lights




posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can't make any sense of this - there needs to be some reference point/



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Looks to me very much like the lights on a building crane. His lack of any emotion or excitement tells me that this is NOT something out of the ordinary for him.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: to add comment



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by evansa4
Can't make any sense of this - there needs to be some reference point/

try using the crane as a reference point.


CX

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hard to say with so little to reference it to.

As has already been said, the red bit moves a bit like a kite with LED's on.

An example vid, not the same shape but you can see why people could get a little mistaken at times.



The lines on my power/traction kites were 120ft long, but of course you can stick as much line as you want on there. You may be breaking your local air laws by doing so, but thats if you get caught.

Another one...




CX.
edit on 4/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks like a crane with side lights on to Yzzy!

Working at night.... geezer saw the lights out his apartment window and freaked... then realised what it was but thought... Youuuu Tubbeeeeee...

Not that I know ANYTHING about building cranes!



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ok watched it again and it looks like the 'crane' is lifting things and moving them to another pce.,... you know... like cranes do... the BANG every now and then is the stuff falling or workers dropping stuff....?



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK
 

As the person posting the uTube video would have known it was a crane, this now belongs in hoaxes and is NOT a thread about a UFO.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by yzzyUK
 

As the person posting the uTube video would have known it was a crane, this now belongs in hoaxes and is NOT a thread about a UFO.


I'm just making theories up here... it looks like that to me. It certainly doesn't look like an alien craft... I mean... why would it bob back and forth and POP every now and then... and why IS the camera man aving such a hard time breathing? lmao...



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Looks to me very much like the lights on a building crane. His lack of any emotion or excitement tells me that this is NOT something out of the ordinary for him.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: to add comment


oh wow exactly same thoughts! ... sorry didn't read 2nd page before I posted my thoughts



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join