It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R I will take you there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You are actually right, credit where credit is due the OP has really tried to help us believe him and has also remained cordial for the most part. Can’t really fault him other than saying I don’t believe him. He has gone further than most to help us understand what he allegedly went through and if I did live closer and had nothing on I would probably join him.

Yeah mate but he has gone too far. As you said earlier, he created a thread titled "Why Lie" and then referenced this EBE thing in it.

Now offering to try and take people to the "spot". He is trying too hard to make it believable.

And so in the words of Peter Jones 'for that reason, im out'
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
where's the location?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Hey am not going back on my first post, the OP is taking this way to far, making 1 thread into 3. All I am saying is that he’s making a better job than other people who claim to have had a encounter, and I can’t fault him for offering to show us the spot. I still think it never happened though, but credit where credit is due.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You are actually right, credit where credit is due the OP has really tried to help us believe him and has also remained cordial for the most part. Can’t really fault him other than saying I don’t believe him. He has gone further than most to help us understand what he allegedly went through and if I did live closer and had nothing on I would probably join him.

Yeah mate but he has gone too far. As you said earlier, he created a thread titled "Why Lie" and then referenced this EBE thing in it.

Now offering to try and take people to the "spot". He is trying too hard to make it believable.

And so in the words of Peter Jones 'for that reason, im out'
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

Your a wimp mate lol
You only live in bornemouth you could nip to poole jump on the chain ferry drive through studland and swanage and your there!
The rest of us would have to fly to bournemouth airport and hire cars and book hotels and so on.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
where's the location?

Dorset uk
a place called wareham near corfe castle
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

One thread, one topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join