It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, Baalbek, Stonehenge, Sacsayhuamán...How was it done ? .. Answer: Alien tech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

lol already found some on Mars

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ChaosMagician

lol already found some on Mars

Correct again, but you forgot about the cities, rivers, lakes etc.

Once again I alert everybody to Joseph P.Skipper' web site. If there was any doubt in anybodys mind about huge buildings, pyramids and evidence of life on Marrs, then his web site is a MUST SEE.

Keep going on this one Ben81, I'll keep bumping it if you will. It's got to be more important than anything else at the moment at ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

this one ? Mars Anomaly Research

we should make a new one Earth anomaly research . com

for our wonders.. maybe earth and mars are somehow linked and our history began on Mars ?

so many theories

edit on 1/4/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And again I say - So I have the tech to move through time. I have the tech to move through space. I have mastered the materials and energies required to touch the entire universe. I can build ships to withstand energies and materials pelting my ships at speeds which would allow an atom to destroy a hull.

But to cow the locals of a primitive planet, I build in ROCKS.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

What say you to the 200 years of Pyramid construction in Egypt prior to those being built? There are far more explanations, logical ones, to aliens built it.

Actually, geologist Robert Schoch dated the Sphinx to about 12,000 bc. The only "proof" the Giza pyramid complex was built by Cheops is some pharonic graffiti in a structure otherwise devoid of markings. There is every reason to believe that the pyramids are that old as well and other pyramids, like the step pyramids of Zoser are actually imperfect copies of the older, more refined pyramids.

Also, not just rock, specific types of rock to resonate with specific vibrations. And, if anyone thinks that the perfectly aligned sacred geometric principals are simple, rather than complex use of energy technology needs to spend some time studying sacred geometry.

Finally, while I agree with the assertion that the megaliths like the pyramids and stonehenge were built using levitation (anti-grav tech), there was a man in Florida who created the Coral Castle

We invite you to tour our sculpture garden in stone, built by one man, Edward Leedskalnin. From 1923 to 1951, Ed single-handedly and secretly carved over 1,100 tons of coral rock, and his unknown process has created one of the world's most mysterious accomplishments. Open every day, the Coral Castle Museum welcomes visitors from around the world to explore this enchanting South Florida destination.

coralcastle.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/227b5099d00f.jpg[/atsimg]

Entrance to Coral Castle is made through a gate fashioned from a single coral block weighing nine tons. This miraculous monolith is approximately 80 inches wide, 92 inches tall, and 21 inches thick. It fits within a quarter of an inch of the walls on either side and pivots through an iron rod resting on an automobile gear. The enormous block balances so perfectly on its center of gravity that a visitor can easily push it open with one finger. People who are sensitive to electromagnetic energies fields will sometimes report headaches while standing inside the archway of the nine-ton swinging gate - door - thought to be over a vortex - and a major grid point of the planet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5a5fdefd4d7.jpg[/atsimg]

The door at the opposite wall (the location is energetically significant)

Edward Leedskalnin disputed contemporary science and believed all matter consisted of magnets which could produce measurable phenomena, and electricity. Ed would say he had rediscovered the laws of weight, measurement, and leverage" and that these concepts involved the relationship of the Earth to celestial alignments. He claimed to see beads of light which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism and life force, or what we term today, 'Chi'. Many people report that he used harmonics combined with grid energies and celestial alignments to do his work. Harmonics are often thought to lift objects. Tibetan Monks combine their harmonics to elevate heavy objects. In his work Diamagnetic Gravity Vortexes, found in the book Anti-Gravity and The World Grid David Hatcher Childress, postulates that the area of South Florida at Coral Castle (considered part of the Bermuda Triangle) is a powerful diamagnetic levitator. Leedskalnin demonstrated magnetism (EM energies), and the mechanism of levitation, by applying the natural Earth Grid principles of diamagnetism. Leedskalnin could levitate huge pieces of coral by using the center of mass for the needed slight, uplift, launching pressure. Ed Leedskalnin showed every indication of being a natural geomancer - one who senses the unique telluric forces of the Earth. He was highly intuitive, and knew how to observe nature for signs of anomaly. This ultimately led him to the discovery of vortex energy, and the ability to harness the natural elements of magnetism. He understood the critical nature of identifying the most energetic location to erect his massive Castle, and seemed to have known the secrets of anti-gravity, and its relation to cosmic events. Ed proceeded to develop a means of leverage power generated from the geomagnetic grid, and produced a system to generate anti-gravity waves. Edward's notebooks are laden with schematics for magnetism, and electrical experiments. Although he possessed only a fourth-grade education, it seems he had discovered a means to reduce the gravitational pull of the earth. He wrote a series of pamphlets which included his theories on magnetism and cosmic force. Researchers have speculated that Ed learned the secret of levitation, and one theory in particular caught the imagination of many. The planetary grid hypothesis postulates that the earth is covered by an invisible web of energy, which is concentrated at points of telluric power, the convergence of which create unusual phenomena. These telluric grid dynamics played a vital role in the construction of the Castle, according to author Ray Stoner. In his book The Enigma of Coral Castle, Stoner speculates that the complex was originally moved from Florida City to Homestead, not because of privacy issues (as most historians suggest), but because Ed realized he had made a mathematical error in his original positioning, and moved the entire structure to take advantage of an area with greater telluric force. In December of 1951 Ed Leedskalnin at age 64 became ill. He put a sign on the door saying 'Going to the Hospital'. He took a bus to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Three days later he died in his sleep of malnutrition and kidney failure, taking his secrets with him. After his death, $3,500 was found in the tower; his life savings, mostly from land sales.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

The builder was quoted as saying that he knew how the ancients built the megaliths and implied that it was through the use of levitation at least partially by using the ley lines (on which every sacred megalithic site in the world is built.) and, as quoted from above, " Many people report that he used harmonics combined with grid energies and celestial alignments to do his work." It is more than just coincidence that all of the megalithic sites not only are built on ley lines but also according to celestial alignments. I highly doubt he had ET help, but the OP is going in the right direction.

edit on 4-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: Fix pic

edit on 4-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added second pic

edit on 5-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added last quote

edit on 5-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added to end

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

What say you to the 200 years of Pyramid construction in Egypt prior to those being built? There are far more explanations, logical ones, to aliens built it.

Actually, geologist Robert Schoch dated the Sphinx to about 12,000 bc.

Actually, Schoch's date was 6,000 BC.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

My bad, meant to say 12,000 years old (mainstream dating has it at at least 5000 yrs old). Good catch.

Or rather, more accurately (it was early in the am when I wrote the above), Schock dated it to far older than the generally accepted age of the Sphinx, and I believe it was Robert Beauvais who said that the shafts in the great pyramid line up with Orion as it was 12,000 years ago. Also, Angkor Wat in Thailand shows allignements to Draco at I believe about the same time (it's been a long time since I studied that stuff-Graham Hancock has a good book that talks about Angkor Wat and other sacred and megalithic sites-Heavens Mirror-a beautifully photographed book to boot.)
edit on 5-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: Added last paragraph

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The fact is, in our time we do not have the technology to build what the megalithic builders of our past have built. I work in the construction field; I witness on a daily basis what we are capable of. I have worked on skyscrapers, to parks with marble fountains and steps. We have trouble lifting 5-10 ton “I” beams, so I could imagine how well we would falter tying to even attempt building megalithic structures. So far, the maximum load of a crane is about 18 metric tons. Usually, for safety reasons (at least here in the USA) we tend to try to stay way below that number.

People actually believe that “we” as a civilization must be smarter than our ancestors. Why?

Haven’t all of the text books been wrong about nearly everything about our ancient past? Doesn’t Gobekli Tepe redefine everything we know about our past? Hunter Gatherers? I think not. I have been looking at close up shots of the site, and what strikes me as odd is that there are no chisel marks. These people supposedly cut these stones with other rocks and put them into place 12,000 years ago. If these stones were “smoothed” down with other rocks we would also see traces of that – and we don’t.

I actually do give credit to human ingenuity of the past, human ingenuity that far surpassed ours. I do not believe it was alien technology, but rather we as a race of creatures possessed knowledge that has been lost.

I have been researching our ancient past for about 20 years now, and I have noticed that recently - a lot of the pieces of the puzzle are beginning to drop right into place. The only people stale mating the facts are academic scientists who are clenching on to their old beliefs (and old factual data) so that they don't lose credibility. Kind of reminds me of the days of old when people were arguing about the earth being round or flat... we have the same kind of stagnation, but instead of having to be approved by the "church" - it has to be approved by academic scholars that cling to irrelevant beliefs.

Example: 12,000 years ago humans were still living in caves and were hunter gatherers, knew nothing of writing, building and agriculture.

Wouldn’t the builders of Gobekli Tepe need to know a bit about writing and mathematics to build such a place? The lay out was planned – that is obvious.

Instead of looking at the facts, we have academic scholars saying that a bunch of cavemen built a temple in tribute to the land and animals.
"Ug, get stone and put - there"

I don't think so.

Sorry for using Gobekli as my primary argument - but I have been reading a lot about this place - I could use nearly any other civilization for the argument. We do not know what the ancients know.

edit on 1/5/2011 by kroms33 because: Forgot to add "megalithic structures" to the sentence: "We have trouble lifting 5-10 ton “I” beams, so I could imagine how well we would falter tying to even attempt building megalithic structures"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

ahh the big rock park in florida .. heard of it in Ancien Aliens the serie
i though the device would be in his hand
not above 3 tall pole in a tiny black box .. but this guy had the secret of the pyramid... very possible

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

very nice resume ..couldnt agree more with you

especially your professional opinion about lifting more then 5 tun

imagine the rock at Baalbek .. this rock was lifted .. look its possition
and what about those other huge rock being placed together at Sacsayhuamán

all around the world we have those immense carved rock to make monument that can last ten of thousand of years..

it had to be more simple then slaving thousand of mens on each continent that would do the same thing..
yeah right

humans from the past were helped by people of the sky
no doubts about that

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

and so do you!

you do realize that stones that "interlock" as shown in the pictures would be much more stable than perfectly square stones of the same size that dont interlock?

its the same concept legos use!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

to play devils advocate. You, nor anyone else has any idea behind AA motivations, if the theory is correct.

here is my counter-hypothesis(if AA theory is true)

Then i believe the following purposes.

-they wanted to help us, in terms of intelligence and learning, to progress.
-they wanted something that could stand the test of time, and teach following generations
-If you can understand and decode all of the information contained in the pyramids, then that is a good base of knowledge should humanity experience something cataclysmic.
-the parable of "teach a man to fish, feed him for life" comes to mind. They didnt come here to do it all for us. They came to "poke" us into hopefully the right direction. any man who knows how to fish is much more powerful than a man who just knows how to eat fish.

Its the same thing I believe when it comes to "why could god let bad things happen"
we need to realize, its all about us and right now. its not what god can do, or what aliens can do.

ITS WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You, nor anyone else has any idea behind AA motivations, if the theory is correct.

True, but your contention is based on an assumption that these Aliens actually exist (or existed). I don't think they even exist, much less try to imagine what their motivations were.

As far as this being an effort on their part to "teach us to fish" (ie, develop), forcing us to slavishly build pyramids to a dead king instead of build cities or agriculture would seem a great distraction to our development.

The fact remains, not one shred of material evidence has ever been found to suggest aliens visited Earth in the past. Not one bolt, UFO, or dead alien has turned up.

What you have is a group of authors misinterpreting or misrepresenting ancient writings and bas-reliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

UFO.. dead alien ? ..i agree we didnt see those up close .. but with all the ancient proof
it counter by far the need to have a real UFO landing next to you house to examine or a dead alien

even ancien hieroglyphes have saucer drawings and other odd flying machine
the people from the past how could they draw something like that without being influence by the concept at hand

they saw something flying .. they thoughs it was the flying chariot of God being drag by horse on fire
all religion have been influenced in some sort by Gods from the sky

but this society system we live in today is to much controlled to spread the truth to the entire population
they probably already unlcked the secret of the pyramids but its in the government hand .. perhaps they know to whats going to happen in 2012 ... the return of the gods ? we never know to many theory invented to cover the real one

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I agree with Kroms33 and I'm gonna add a little to what he already said. How and why the Great Pyramid of Egypt was built is quite simple. Its all in a book called "The Giza Powerplant" by Christopher Dunn, in this book it had detailed descriptions of how the pyramids where built, an idea of what tools were used since the only ones found are copper tools and trying to cut granite and diorite is like trying to cut steel with butter its not gonna happen. It also talks about why the Great pyramid and that was for a powersource a "powerplant" of sorts, using advanced science and ultrasonic technology to harness and convert the natural energies of the earth into usable energy. Its all in this book I highly recommend it and see for yourself.
As for the other structures around the world I think they were built in a similar way with advanced knowledge and some kind of anti-gravity device or "ultrasonic" technology. After a while humans must have exploited and abused this knowledge and therefore it was taken away.
I firmly believe that "aliens" had nothing to do with eary humans, they did not breed with us, didnt help us build megalithic structures or anything else. If something not from this earth did contact early humans I believe they were from heaven. One way of interpreting "gods" would be angels, like the inca's description of Viracocha, a white man with a white beard and he came from the east. Others say they came out of the clouds maybe on various forms of conveyance. Ancient alien astronaut theorist want to believe so badly that were not alone in the universe they come with these stories.
There are lots of huge gaps in history due to lost or damaged histories, some like the codex's of the maya's were burned thanks to the early Catholic church. There's was tons of information in the library at Alexandria but that got destroyed by an earthquake and fell into the sea.
On a lighter note anyone that believes zachariah sitchin is very gullible, he's a laughing stock on this site ask anyone almost no one believes his crazy ideas.
Also on closing any reports of civilizations on other planets is extremely hard to prove since we have not actually been there and really dont know everything about our own planet how are we supposed to understand anything about others.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Ya think?

Try here, same lines, but takes it further.

Not sure on the Alien bit? I have a much more "Earthly" answer to the Pyramids.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It starts at the Pyramids, explains how they are built, then where it leads.

It's like 12 pages, but quite humerous in places. Worth a read I think.

Well done on the Post OP. Still not sure onthe Aliens.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

You, nor anyone else has any idea behind AA motivations, if the theory is correct.

True, but your contention is based on an assumption that these Aliens actually exist (or existed). I don't think they even exist, much less try to imagine what their motivations were.

As far as this being an effort on their part to "teach us to fish" (ie, develop), forcing us to slavishly build pyramids to a dead king instead of build cities or agriculture would seem a great distraction to our development.

The fact remains, not one shred of material evidence has ever been found to suggest aliens visited Earth in the past. Not one bolt, UFO, or dead alien has turned up.

What you have is a group of authors misinterpreting or misrepresenting ancient writings and bas-reliefs.

my contentions are "IF the AA theory is correct" not that it is correct.
I would also find it hard to believe there isnt other life out there, and other life much much more advanced than us. Whether or not AA visited is very contentious, even to me. The whole concept is confounding, I do believe our past and history has been erased and we've been lied too, to an extent. Think roman catholic purging of non-beliefs. I will admit both sides have some very interesting points to debate. I do however believe the AA theory is possible, and I believe from what I have seen, it merits more thorough investigation as the implications are just too important.

the part about teaching us to fish - why build pyramids-
1- we do not know what tech was used, and exactly how hard it was on the society to complete.
2- you COULD consider the pyramids a base of knowledge, as there is a lot of intelligent information encoded into its structure and how it was designed.
3- this was helping us learn about mathematics.

But the fact that you point out how "absurd" it is to build a pyramid only helps my fact. It is a monstrous thing, and would have required the support of an entire civilization to build in terms of management, food production, housing, quarrying, transport, Impeccable artwork. and that is why the pyramids have grasped our attention since we have first heard of them. It is such an absurd and yet beautiful piece of human potential that amazes us even thousands of years later. SHOW ME ONE THING CREATED BETWEEN THE YEARS 0-1900ad that has continued to astound, amaze, and confuse us?

Factor in all of the anectdotal religious evidence of "something" bigger than us interacting with us.

What about the this-
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1257507235c4.jpg[/atsimg]
from puma punku

"The stones in Puma Punku are made up of granite, and diorite, and the only stone that is harder that those two, is the diamond. If the people who built this place cut these stones using stone cutting techniques, then they would had to have used diamond tools. "

"The fact remains, not one shred of material evidence has ever been found to suggest aliens visited Earth in the past. Not one bolt, UFO, or dead alien has turned up. "

this is would disagree with, in a sense. There is material evidence that our ancestors had some very advanced knowledge, even by our standards. And it is worth investigating this to find out what if anything useful we can learn. And maybe along the way we will learn more AA's. Im just saying its possible.

If you want my real opinion on what may of happened here it is.
I think that before history, there may have been another fairly advanced human civilization that may have experienced some type of cataclysm. I believe that this cataclysm basically shattered that civilization leaving remnants of (for the time) advanced knowledge, that could have slowly disintegrated over time. Im not saying this prehistory civilization had to have rocket ships, but they could have been more advanced than we considered humans 2000 years ago. The monuments may have been built during prehistory, as many civilizations are recorded as finding these abandoned sites and moving into/claiming them.

Im not saying I have the answers, but I do feel I put forward some good points to consider.
I think we both may be able to agree that our history has been partially shielded from us by the roman church for example.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As for the AA theory, I think that perhaps we had some contact with them - but they never influenced our technology. Why do I think this? Because of what I see happening today.

I don't see aliens landing in cities telling earthlings or their leaders that they will share their technology.

I believe that we attained a level of technology a very VERY long time ago that other species perhaps took note of and visited us. The end of the Ice Age happened and these ancient technologies were destroyed and lost, and humanity entered into a very dark age. Perhaps what we are seeing when UFOs are sighted is them checking up on us. Of course, all of the above is wild speculation and perhaps completely wrong.

I do however believe that we as a species were much more technologically advanced than we currently are - everyone can see it in the ancient architecture that we cannot reproduce.

I guess my major problem with the AA theory with them giving us this technology is that it is a quick fix for a larger picture. The larger picture is of ancient pre-historic civilizations the world over completely defy our logical summery of humanities past.

How dare we have stories of flying machines and weapons that can obliterate cities - we are the most advanced the human race has ever been *END SARCASM*

There is a larger picture, and yes aliens could be involved in some aspect - but why wouldn't humanity be able to achieve these very technological wonders on our own? We could and did.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the puzzle wall of south America is said to fit so perfect you can not even push a razor blade between the cracks.

Even when you try and deny any alien or advanced human civilization... The walls are impossible to recreate, especially in an area they didn't even invent the wheel.

The only reason that these building are made of stone is because stone is the only material capable to withhold the scars of time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Harte

My bad, meant to say 12,000 years old (mainstream dating has it at at least 5000 yrs old). Good catch.

Or rather, more accurately (it was early in the am when I wrote the above), Schock dated it to far older than the generally accepted age of the Sphinx, and I believe it was Robert Beauvais who said that the shafts in the great pyramid line up with Orion as it was 12,000 years ago. Also, Angkor Wat in Thailand shows allignements to Draco at I believe about the same time (it's been a long time since I studied that stuff-Graham Hancock has a good book that talks about Angkor Wat and other sacred and megalithic sites-Heavens Mirror-a beautifully photographed book to boot.)

Okay, you probably should review then.

Bauval says the positions of the three main Giza pyramids reflect the arrangement of the three stars in Orion's belt.

You have to turn the constellation upside-down to find this "match."

Schoch's claim is that the Sphinx was carved 8,000 years ago, not 12,000. He left the door open to the other fringe theorists by stating "...possibly earlier..."

Angkor Wat was constructed around 1100 AD, almost four thousand years after the Great Pyramid.

Harte

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join