It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body of U.S. military expert found in Del. landfill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Body of U.S. military expert found in Del. landfill

news.mobile.msn.com

The body of a military expert who served in three Republican administrations was found dumped in a landfill over the New Year's weekend, and investigators said Monday they do not know who might have killed him.
His body was discovered Dec. 31 as a waste management truck emptied its contents at the Wilmington-area landfill. His death has been ruled a homicide.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, if it has please mods delete.

It is very strange that anyone would commit suicide and dump themselves in a commercial dumpster. I wonder if this was really a suicide.

Wheeler had served during both Bush administration and Reagan. According to a friend the most concern he had, and which they had spoken about this last Christmas was that Wheeler thought the nation wasn't ready for cyber warfare.

news.mobile.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
It is very strange that anyone would commit suicide and dump themselves in a commercial dumpster. I wonder if this was really a suicide.

Actually, it says right in the article you quoted ...

His death has been ruled a homicide.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I know, but they are doing so because they could not find any evidence of wrongplay, but perhpas you don't seem to understand is how in the heck a suicide ends up in a commercial garbage dump.

People don't usually commit suicide close to a commercial garbage dump so that their bodies fall inside the dump.

He could have been killed some place the police didn't find for all we know. It is strange to me that this man would do this, in fact I doubt it.
edit on 4-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
posted here yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Not sure if this has been posted before, if it has please mods delete.

Um, in your very own article it states that; His death has been ruled a homicide. Not a suicide? Big difference.

top topics

join