It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Annoyance (Do U Get This)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok here goes...
i am psychic..fact, i can somehow recieve images from "beyond" that certain people can relate to, its like a snapshot, an imagie in my head...if you are like me you will understand.

thing is i always get these symptoms :

sore head
inner ear problems
shortness of breath
sore throats
dizzyness
wierd fuzz over my eyes
and a few more

i have seen a Dr and its been verified i am fit and healthy

do any of the other psychics here get any of this , or others.

cheers.... its always good to know such things

[edit on 8-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok.... stop beating your head on the wall. LOL

On the serious side. I have never heard of ESP hurting anyone, or having any of these side effects....Hmmmm. Maybe go to a different doc... get a second opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No offense meant, your symptoms sound like bad allergy probs. j/k

Seriously, ESP is much more than symptoms of a common cold or flu. Everyone has the potential gift of some extra-sensory value, it just takes some event, or practice to unlock the gifts from within. Hone it, work with it, use it to help those that ask for help with your extra-sensory gifts. That is all anyone who has discovered their own gift/(s) can do. I know...I have.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
any ringing in the ears? Stabbing pains in your head?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by INDIGOPIG
any ringing in the ears? Stabbing pains in your head?

yeah thats what i get.

i know it sounds wierd, but im as fit and healthy as the preverbial fiddle. seen 2 differant Drs just incase.

iv heard of psychic attack, might be that. its always short, and the older i get the easier it is to controll.

although being psychic is a living hell for me, i do use it for good, although i have never done a paid reading, it just seems to happen when i least expect it.

ill try and expalin what happens... i have my own thought process, stuff comes in. i think about it, i let it go. but with this psychic thing, its like a heavy deep rooted wont go away thought...thats when i know i have company.

thought id share that..

ill get my coat

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I've never had anything like that connected with psychic abilities.
I'm with a previous poster ... sounds like alergies.
Try keeping a log of when this happens and what you have
been eatting or where you've been.
AND see another doctor.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Have u pissed of a telepath ( I am one)? Telepaths can send words and feelings into others heads. Beyond words, a strong telepath can send feelings too, picture that person being hit with baseball bat and they feel it... It is only a small step from this to what u are going through.
Since I have not been able to find a way to stop contacting people when I don't mean too or break contact when I do. If this could be figured out, u could try it as a defence.
This may sound crazy, but if u really thing someone is in your head, try talking to them and see if they respond-can't hurt to try.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
This may sound crazy, but if u really thing someone is in your head, try talking to them and see if they respond-can't hurt to try.

It just also happens to be an issue that would have you admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
well im not a nutter...if that was what u ment

i have been this way since i was 7. i hate, but i deal with it.
i dislike psychics who charge money for what should be a free wonderfull gift to share. to me its like charging for sex. thats just my feelings. and i hate how hard it is to prove to other psychics that i am psychic, its almost as if they are saying, no, its impossible, i am the only one
its just the way it is, or the way it seems, its a wierd culture.

i am a skeptical psychic ........ wierd huh

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
how can you tell, plus how can you hone the "ability" i thought i was a while back, and tried and maybe had some "encounters" but thats about it.....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
when I experince a profound psychic experience, I feel like I am slipping outside of myself, and it feels like all my nerve endings are attune to everything. I feel hypersensitive.

It is hard to describe.

Sometimes, occassionally-I am physically ill afterwords for a short time.

[edit on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It may also be enviromental.
Its been "proven" that when a person is having a physic experience there is a higher level of electrial energy going through the brain.
What im wondering is if your in a city type enviroment there is usually a large amount of external electric energy too, and it could be creating some bad static that is effecting your equilibrium.
An experiment to try might be to get away from highly populated areas for awhile (2 weeks - 1 month min) and see if your symptoms decrease.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I get it, shauny. I am the same way, but without the symptoms... as far as I know. I have a feeling that your symptoms may be lingering around all the time, but when you have a 'moment' you become extremely sensitive... to everything. I think you may be noticing the residual sensitivity where you notice that small brainhurt, but it is amplified.

That is just my opinion, though. I know when I go into trances, or get 'that thought', I somehow automatically shut off all bodily sensors. Sometimes (especially when I hit a trance state) I feel like I'm floating because I'm so disconnected with my body. I have slammed back from a trance state once (only once, thankfully!). Talk about some sensitivity! I felt (for probably 30 seconds or so) like I was being pressurized from the inside out... like the opposite feeling of a hicky, but my entire body... like every cell in my body had a migraine. Then it went away.

If you have been able to control the symptoms to a certain degree, you may have the clues to what it is. If it is a simple oversensitivity issue, try keeping something in your pocket like a small rock from a river, or a piece of wood... something that feels comfortable for you to hold and rub. When you start getting the 'thoughts', simply put your hand in your pocket and grab it. When you come back you can concentrate your sensitivity to the hand that's holding the item. I have found wood and pebbles to work the best (especially granite rocks... about an inch or so round from a river). A good way to get into practice so you grab for your item automatically is to keep it with you and hold it whenever you put your hand into your pocket. Treat it like your friend, acknowledge it's existence... even talk to it whenever you feel the need (instead of just talking in your head). Treat it as your friend, and if you ever lose it, just remember that sometimes friends have to move on and you may never see them again. I know it sounds silly, but believe me... if nothing else, it can help you emotionally and you never feel quite so alone

*EDIT: lmao... ok, I guess I'll make the first reference to reaching in your pocket and grabbing wood when you get that 'moment'... oh well, I'll let the post lay as it is

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

*EDIT: lmao... ok, I guess I'll make the first reference to reaching in your pocket and grabbing wood when you get that 'moment'... oh well, I'll let the post lay as it is

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Earthscum]

i was about to reply to that, but u ruined it.

cheers for the replies people.
i know it all sounds silly, but it is what i get, iv had scans and everything, i am healthy. i just presumed it was because of this gift thingy.
maybe it is, who knows. i live with it, its easier than it was before.

i may add im not comfy at all with my gift and at times it scares the bajesus out of me. but i cope, and i live and learn. there is nothing sweeter than giving someone comfort from beyond the grave. the feeling of giving someone a free gift like that ( in this greedy money driven world) is , well, awsome.
taking cash is wrong in my eyes.

anyway im done
cheers

new topics

top topics

join