It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey there ATSer's.

I am a rather new poster here, but an old time lurker. I became aware of ATS through a search for a web log I was writing. I like to make sure all my angles are covered when I do write, so when I stumbled upon ATS by pure luck, I was delighted to find intelligent posters and awesome threads chock full of fun and informative reading. After coming by daily to check in on news and other posts, I finally got the courage to start an account here and wade into the forum world.

I have a love of religion and a love of the paranormal-and experiences in both worlds, which will hopefully continue to be kindled here.

This place seems like such an awesome community-so I am looking forward to posting here.

Currently, I have been doing research of a more personal nature. My wife has woken me up the past couple nights at around 2:22 am, or at 3:00 am due to me talking in my sleep followed by a loud or odd noise in the house.

Now this seems not to be normal sleep talking- as it's not just muttered gibberish or such. Apparently I am very loud, articulate-just speaking in an entirely unknown language. She says it holds no roots to any romantic language and it scares her. I haven't recorded myself sleeping yet, but I am curious to do so anyway.

I've never heard the noise that follows once she wakes me up- but I know it upsets her and so I'll check the House only to find nothing but sleeping dogs. Also the time has been consistent. Those are the only things that stick out to me, beyond that I am suddenly and coherently awake.

Anyway. I am sure it is nothing beyond the house settling and my own deep sub concious just acting out when I sleep.

I am of course open to any other findings and interpretations.

Also I am excited to be a part of the community and I look forward to contributing.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

Hi Woodhouse, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

Hey there Woodhouse and welcome to ATS,

This sounds very interesting ... when did it first start ?

You should definately record yourself and try to pinpoint the language.

Keep us posted. Woody

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well, I lived by myself before I was with my wife so I could have been doing it since before then, however I do know this has happened since we've been home from the Honeymoon. So, almost a month.

new topics

top topics

join