It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen gang arrested on suspicion of attacking Arabs in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Constantlysilenced

Yes sorry i forgot. Your reasoning applies only to people with white skin being given land over and above people with brown skin that actually bought and paid for that land.

Silly me.

What about Jewish and Christian Arabs? Where do they fit into your racist views?

They are more than welcome to stay since they don't subscribe to the evil, backwards cult of Islam.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced
They're only Arabs, and they shouldn't have been in the RIGHTFULLY ISRAELI city of Jerusalem. I hope the teens get off without much trouble.

You are being sarcastic right? Please, be having a laugh... I cannot believe you are serious. Because if you are, you are a psychopath.
V.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Real terrorists? Please, get your facts straight you dirty Arab scourge.

^
at this guy.

You remind me of a certain bigot that trolls quite a few threads around here. I cannot prove it but I am certain that you are the same guy who trolls a few threads I have posted on with the same hateful remarks over and over again. I am compiling a list of all your troll profiles.

The more people such as yourself spit your hateful remarks, the more it makes us people who are in the right look more intelligent. The more you glorify suffering of innocent people, the more the evil Israelis get exposed.

Thank you for contributing to the cause you terrorist supporter.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

They're only Arabs, and they shouldn't have been in the RIGHTFULLY ISRAELI city of Jerusalem. I hope the teens get off without much trouble.

You are being sarcastic right? Please, be having a laugh... I cannot believe you are serious. Because if you are, you are a psychopath.
V.

Oh I am very, very serious. I despise Islam and Arabs more than anything else on earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You are so delusional, I really do pitty you.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

My reasoning applies only to the Arab occupiers of stolen Israeli land and Arab/Muslim Immigrants to the UK.

Oh, Constantly Silenced, having read further, I see that you are a psychopath! (And I never use that word lightly). You make me ashamed to be English! No, further, you make me ashamed to share a planet with you.
Vicky

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I find it funny that you turn a thread about Israeli teens committing a racially motivated hate crime into a glorified case of vigilante justice.

You are so delusional, I really do pitty you.

That is fine, I do not care what racist psychopaths who support Israeli terrorists say. Your opinion is as important to me as...never mind that, your opinion means nothing to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

My reasoning applies only to the Arab occupiers of stolen Israeli land and Arab/Muslim Immigrants to the UK.

Oh, Constantly Silenced, having read further, I see that you are a psychopath! (And I never use that word lightly). You make me ashamed to be English! No, further, you make me ashamed to share a planet with you.
Vicky

I love the way the "Palestinians" have managed to brainwash the wider public into thinking that anyone who supports Israel is a psychopath. Tell you what, next time you see a demonstration with Jews burning poppies, or holding up hate filled signs like in these articles...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

...I will make a public renouncing of support to Israel, and will attend one of the pro-Palestine demonstrations and have a photo taken.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

They are more than welcome to stay since they don't subscribe to the evil, backwards cult of Islam.

Ah but do you not see that your own viewpoint is evil and backwards?

You are just the same as those on the other side that are hurting the innocent, hating the innocent, intolerant and biggoted.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I love the way the "Palestinians" have managed to brainwash the wider public into thinking that anyone who supports Israel is a psychopath. Tell you what, next time you see a demonstration with Jews burning poppies, or holding up hate filled signs like in these articles...

Anyone that supports Israel, is a terrorist supporter. End of story.

How does Palestine "brainwash people"? Do you call anyone who exposes the Israeli war criminals brainwashed?

Palestine belongs to the Palestinians! Anyone who disagrees is a terrorist!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Vicky

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

...I will make a public renouncing of support to Israel, and will attend one of the pro-Palestine demonstrations and have a photo taken.

First, I have Palestinian friends. Therefore I don't depend on the media, which here (NZ) are all pro-Israel.
Which brings me to my second point - I call you a psychopath not because of your support of Israel, or hatred of Islam/Arabs - I think it's far more likely that unless you are from a Jewish and Zionist family, you're simply a brain-washed gullible little plank.
I call you a psychopath because of the hateful things you say here!
You ought to be constantly silenced, but sadly you are not. I think that in your every day life, you're probably one of those ranty men, whose wife and children seldom get to say anything more than "yes dear" or "Yes, Dad."
Do you call your parents stupid, and scare your neighbours with your intransigence? Sadly men like you are everywhere - here, it's usually the RSA and National party meetings.
Vicky

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Dude, seriously. Do you work for the Daily Mail or something? You join like 5 days ago, you sound like someone else that got banned here a while ago. You are so hypocritical is makes me laugh.

OK lets lay it out in laymans terms.

You don't like Palestinians because they are all terrorists and anyone that supports them is pro-terror.
Yet you support terror against innocent people.
So you are pro-terror and support the actions of terrorists.

You say that Islam is evil and backwards.
Yet you support targetting innocent people based solely on their ethnicity. Pretty evil.
Yet you believe all non-whites should leave the country, even if they were born here. Pretty backwards.
So you are evil and backwards.

Is this hitting home yet?
edit on 5-1-2011 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Wow!

What I can't really get my head around is why you have joined this forum who's specific purpose and indeed mantra is to deny ignorance.

You have come on here spouting ignorant, racist, fascist, and extremist claptrap.

Regardless of what your beliefs are there is a certain amount of decorum that is expected on these boards and you have well overstepped the mark.

You are no better than the "terrorists" that you abhor so vehemently, hate is hate regardless of what tongue speaks it.

A note to corruption exposed

You are just as bad, anyone who supports Israel is a terrorist!? Brilliant....

Back to the OP

I can hardly say I'm surprised at this behaviour, it's the same in any city you go to.. I wouldn't walk through Brixton on my own..

And at least the IDF arrested their own however justice should be served to those kids as it would be to kids from any other country.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

A note to corruption exposed You are just as bad, anyone who supports Israel is a terrorist!? Brilliant....

You clearly failed to pick up on my sarcasm, but regardless of my statement and how you interpreted it, you cannot change the fact that Israel is a state that sponsors terrorism. The majority of the people who support Israeli actions also support the suffering they inflict. This cannot be disputed, I am sorry if the truth hurts.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I did indeed miss the sarcasm in that, with so many overtly opinionated people in threads like this it is easy to miss out on the subtleties.

However under your reasoning the US, the UK, NATO et al are all terrorist organisations, it just depends which side you are on.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

But there is hope that many on both sides see the wrong in the situation and get angry at things like this. Although they still have to live with the bias though. Palestinian teens would never be questioned and given house arrest if accused of targetting and beating up Jews.

Palestinian teens perhaps not, but Arab Israelis would have been treated the same way as those kids were.

These kids are not getting it easy or anything, they're under aged, they haven't killed anyone, etc, that's just how the law works.

The real criminals in this story are society, the parents, and whatever other influences that drove them to this- Teens throwing rocks at cars or teens beating up other teens merely for wanting to make a connection... It's all the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If all they would go on to do is attack innocent Israelis and spew anti-Semetism, and vote for terrorist governments, then yes it is.

Yeah, but what if they don't do all that?

I have many Arab Israeli friends, some might not like certain aspects of the country, but all are good friends to me and many other Israelis, and I can't imagine any of them hurting an Israeli for no reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

However under your reasoning the US, the UK, NATO et al are all terrorist organisations, it just depends which side you are on.

Pretty much! But it doesn't have to be that way...
Vicky

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

I did indeed miss the sarcasm in that, with so many overtly opinionated people in threads like this it is easy to miss out on the subtleties. However under your reasoning the US, the UK, NATO et al are all terrorist organisations, it just depends which side you are on.

I agree that those organizations you mentioned can also be classified as terrorists according to my previous statement. But contrary to your statement, the majority of civilians of the groups you mentioned do not not support the corruption of their governments in such a way that many Israelis do.. Sure there are many sheeple, but the better lot of us are waking up. People such as you and I are the hope for the future in small contributions. It is just sad that after over 50 years of propaganda being spread generation to generation in that region that it is difficult to grasp the reality and not the fabrications.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join