It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen gang arrested on suspicion of attacking Arabs in Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Israeli security force have arrested nine suspects over the last two weeks suspected in a string of attacks against Arab in central Jerusalem, it emerged Tuesday after a gag order on the investigation was lifted.

Seven of the nine suspects are minors and all are residents of Jerusalem or West Bank settlements. The suspects were released to house arrest following questioning.

I'm totally shocked at this. A 14 year old girl luring unsuspecting innocent people to a beating at the hands of a merciless gang of terrorist thugs. They even wrongly attacked a Chilean tourist, kicking him until he was unconscious, mistaking him for an Arab.

This racism is sickening. What are their parents and rabbis teaching them?

Extremism on both sides is the problem. And it's the people in the middle on both sides that are feeling the pain.

Putting them under house arrest is a joke. Why not give them the same treatment Palestinian teenagers would be given? If it's good enough for them then surely it's good enough for Jews too.

Throwing a stone at a tank = a good beating, interrogation and detention without a lawyer and a max penalty of 20 years in jail.

Racist attacks on innocent members of the public = a gag order to try to stop the story getting out and house arrest.

So urce
edit on 4-1-2011 by Nammu because: adding source Doh!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I have no doubt in my mind that these types attacks are happening and have been happening, but do you have a source for this information? I would like to read the original article if possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Woops! Forgot to add that. Edited the post to add it in.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Buncha thugs is what they are. Sickens me too.

This is actually old news here in Israel, and it was covered by all major Israel news sources.

I actually wanted to post this together with a recent case of Arab violence to show the duality of violence in Israel, but decided not to as I figured 99% of the replies are going to be "Israelis/Arabs are the most despicable, evil, racist, violent group of people in the world" and I didn't really feel like contributing to the pool of crap we're drowning in lately.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Not new.
You may want to check this video of neo-nazi Israelis.

Yep, even Israeli Jews tend to adopt Nazi ideology.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Thanks for the link

It sucks that these kids have been taken in by all the hype in their region. I would wish that the young Arabs and young Israeli settlers would look beyond their parent's ideologies and read between the lines. They are pawns in an evil game.

I find that most hate and racism comes from the parents or who ever were the authority figures for these people. This goes on everywhere, especially in occupied Israel. But almost always this hate was fueled by someone else other than the person who is expressing it.

I am also surprised that the Israeli media would let this be so widely reported. I wonder what the motive was.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They're only Arabs, and they shouldn't have been in the RIGHTFULLY ISRAELI city of Jerusalem. I hope the teens get off without much trouble.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced
They're only Arabs, and they shouldn't have been in the RIGHTFULLY ISRAELI city of Jerusalem. I hope the teens get off without much trouble.

There's so much wrong with your post, i dont know where to start.

So beating up people in the street because of their ethnic background is acceptable to you?????? Seriously?

So then you accept that Arabs beating up illegal settlers just because they are Jewish is acceptable then right?

How about i claim that Glasgow is RIGHTFULLY SCOTTISH and start beating up any English people living here. You think that's ok?

I'm yet to see any proof of the city being righfully anyone's apart from those that own deeds to a house that they legally own. Anything else is brainwashing by a 2000 year old book thats full of lies and hatred.

You sicken me.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I know Eliad. Both sides can be just as bad.

But there is hope that many on both sides see the wrong in the situation and get angry at things like this. Although they still have to live with the bias though. Palestinian teens would never be questioned and given house arrest if accused of targetting and beating up Jews.

These kids, if convicted, should get hard sentences. Both sides need to see this behavior is not acceptable.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

There's so much wrong with your post, i dont know where to start.

We'll try the beginning then, it's usually the easiest place. By the way, "I" is capitalised when referring to yourself.

So beating up people in the street because of their ethnic background is acceptable to you??????

If all they would go on to do is attack innocent Israelis and spew anti-Semetism, and vote for terrorist governments, then yes it is.

So then you accept that Arabs beating up illegal settlers just because they are Jewish is acceptable then right?

No, because Palestine has no right to exist and that land should be Israeli. And they do attack settlers, all the time, now the settlers are fighting back, you and your pro-terror friends don't like it.

How about i claim that Glasgow is RIGHTFULLY SCOTTISH and start beating up and English people living here. You think that's ok?

Why on earth would any Englishman want to live in your disgusting, urine scented city? We much prefer Edinburgh, since it is safer to leave your car in the knowledge it won't be a burnt hulk in the morning. And doesn't have such rife inbreeding, which is the only cause I can really think of that would explain all of Glasgow's problems.

I'm yet to see any proof of the city being righfully anyone's apart from those that own deeds to a house that they legally own. Anything else is brainwashing by a 2000 year old book thats full of lies and hatred.

It's well known that all the Arabs moved there from Syria and Jordan, the proof is widely available on the internet and governmental archives.

You sicken me.

Not as much as you and your pro-Arab, pro-Terror friends sicken me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

We'll try the beginning then, it's usually the easiest place. By the way, "I" is capitalised when referring to yourself.

OCD much?

If all they would go on to do is attack innocent Israelis and spew anti-Semetism, and vote for terrorist governments, then yes it is.

OK proof please. Proof that these Arabs that were beaten up attacked innocent Israelis. Proof that they spew anti-semetism. Proof that they voted for Hamas. Also proof that the Chilean guy they beat up did the same.

If you can't provide proof that each of the victims did this, then you are talking baseless BS.

No, because Palestine has no right to exist and that land should be Israeli. And they do attack settlers, all the time, now the settlers are fighting back, you and your pro-terror friends don't like it.

Who says it should be Israeli? You? Some dusty old book?

I'm sorry but i stick by modern law and not some made up rubbish written by man 2000 years ago. If someone has bought and paid for a piece of land or property then it belongs to them, regardless what some made up 'god' may have said.

Oh yeah, and more proof needed please. Proof that these arab victims, including the Chilean guy, have attacked settlers and are pro-terror (whatever that means considering you are 'pro-terror' by supporting poeple getting beat up in the street!!!!). Otherwise you're making baseless claims again.

Why on earth would any Englishman want to live in your disgusting, urine scented city? We much prefer Edinburgh, since it is safer to leave your car in the knowledge it won't be a burnt hulk in the morning. And doesn't have such rife inbreeding, which is the only cause I can really think of that would explain all of Glasgow's problems.

You've obviously not been on a proper tour of Edinburgh!

Well, regardless of what you think of my city, plenty of English people do live here. You have avoided the question and answered only in an attack. Please answer the question, and you can use Edinburgh as an example if you prefer. Glasgow/Edinburgh is rightfully a Scottish city. Does that give me the right to beat up any English people living here?

It's well known that all the Arabs moved there from Syria and Jordan, the proof is widely available on the internet and governmental archives.

And the Jewish people there moved from Europe and America. You're point is?

edit on 5-1-2011 by Nammu because: spelling again

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

You keep asking for proof, it's almost like you don't watch the news. Are you telling me, that you require proof to verify that the Arabs occupying Gaza and the West Bank are terrorists? Surely the rockets, suicide bombers, attacks with bulldozers and terror ship convoys is enough evidence. There should be no Arabs in Israel, it is the Jewish Homeland, and also the Christian Homeland. The Arabs have desecrated so many non Islamic sites, that it is sickening.

I bet you're the same sort that loves kowtowing to the immigrants in the UK as well.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Constantlysilenced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Constantlysilenced

No i'm asking for proof that these people that were attacked did what you claimed they did. It's not hard to understand. You made a claim that they attacked poeople, voted a certain way and made anti-semetic comments. Please provide proof that these people did this. And don't forget the Chilean tourist.

Otherwise, in your book, i'm justified in beating up any person in the street that voted for Tony Blair (terrorist government) and supported the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (attacking innocent people). Kind of makes you sound like a terrorist........

Or is your heavy tarred broad-based brush clouding your vision again?

Even the complete hypocrisy that you believe it's ok to attack an innocent person because they come from a country that attacks innocent people is nothing short of mind blowing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

You're views on ownership of land are flat out unworkable. If your reasoning were law, everyone would be forced to immigrate back to wherever their ancestors came from.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

You're views on ownership of land are flat out unworkable. If your reasoning were law, everyone would be forced to immigrate back to wherever their ancestors came from.

Nope, if my reasoning was law, the Arabs would be forced back to Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt, or any other country they came from.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

And you and your Anglo-Saxon chums could be sent back to Germany/Denmark too?

Sounds good to me!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

And you and your Anglo-Saxon chums could be sent back to Germany/Denmark too?

Sounds good to me!

My reasoning applies only to the Arab occupiers of stolen Israeli land and Arab/Muslim Immigrants to the UK.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No, because Palestine has no right to exist and that land should be Israeli. And they do attack settlers, all the time, now the settlers are fighting back, you and your pro-terror friends don't like it

Israeli's are the real terrorists.

That cannot be disputed, end of story.

Are you saying that you are pro terror?
edit on 5-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yes sorry i forgot. Your reasoning applies only to people with white skin being given land over and above people with brown skin that actually bought and paid for that land.

Silly me.

What about Jewish and Christian Arabs? Where do they fit into your racist views?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

No, because Palestine has no right to exist and that land should be Israeli. And they do attack settlers, all the time, now the settlers are fighting back, you and your pro-terror friends don't like it

Israeli's are the real terrorists.

That cannot be disputed, end of story.

Are you saying you are pro terror?

Those dangerous Israelis! Always blowing themselves up outside churches like this muslim

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Always firing missiles at innocent civilians like this video shows the muslims doing

www.youtube.com...

Real terrorists? Please, get your facts straight you dirty Arab scourge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join