It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It doesn't take a genius to point out the facts, so here is something I wrote which sums up how I see and feel about this world:

We have a tendency to complicate life and over think our understanding of existence... We have grown around a column of deceit unable to find the root once heading for neutrality. Life cannot be governed... It cannot be controlled without losing its ability to flourish, blossom.

Humanity is governed by itself... trapped in a state of false progression!

We seek an escape to soften the realism that contradicts our current state through mediums such as television, games, internet, fashion and sport.

An escape from life itself.

A complication that holds condition over the followers of a non-beneficial s...ystem.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think I understand what you are trying to say.

I agree that life is not meant to be governed. The idea of control is an illusion, and what man is more fit to rule than another? What gives them the authority?

I think the system can be beneficial , depending upon how you play it. But what happens when you no longer want to take part?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by insubordinate

Stars and flags for you sir.

All control is in a direction, thought is always in a direction, it's outwardly thinking and accumulating.
Whereas observing is complete attention, in which learning takes place through seeing, this is not accumulation but knowing through understanding.
Intelligence operating, not the intellectual at the rudder.

new topics

join