It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Welcome back aoi
I pretty much agree with BlastedCaddy. Admitting your error was respectable, and the thread was very interesting. Thank you for taking the time to share your theories with us

edit on 22/2/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

It really pisses me off why the OP who posts to much info and keeps explaining to us what this thread is all about, and then when 1 of his predictions fails, he hides, never returns, never ask for sorry, or just simply say 'Sorry I failed the date, but I still stick to what I believe blah blah blah" He can make reasons, but he just shut up, I believe the OP is legitimate and not just posting hoax, he is just so ashamed of himself to defend himself. What a moron.

Lets be honest now, all I see is ignorance and hatred from most of the posters, why should I return to receive more of this?

But you must admit your fault before, but anyway at least you admitted now, but its too late the thread is dead and people are not interested anymore, but what I have said before, I still believe you are legitimate Sir.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

What happened to your predictions? Have any of them come true?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As always, regardless of my misgivings and skepticism, any time anyone can admit they were wrong, they instantly earn my respect. Respect and peace to you, OP.
edit on 3/8/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I predict more people are going to predict things to get them stars and flags, geeez look at this thread nothing but dribble and it got this much attention.
I'm going to make a thread with all the predictions that came true, ok done. See below

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not long now Aoi3610

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Seriously?

You're reviving this year and a half old pile of steaming fail, why?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by shambles84

Seriously?

You're reviving this year and a half old pile of steaming fail, why?

Despite what you think , this thread was rather enjoyable and if you take out the wacky predictions and focus more on the eye of Horus stuff then am sure you would have enjoyed it too .

And yes i am reviving this thread because the OP mentioned 21/12/12 so i thought it warranted a little bump that ok by you ?

top topics

<< 71  72  73   >>

join