It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

interesting...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
interesting.........

as a maths teacher..
show me some real calculations and "perhaps" I beleive

Better show me only one of your calculations
not only words but the real calculation (maths) itself

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

This one stuck out whilst I was reading your predictions. I also believe that something to do with Atlantis will appear shortly. Whether it be text,map or actual buildings I don't know, but this has been on my mind for a while now.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There is still no explanation of how these "predictions" were formed. Despite my being retarded when it comes to mathematics, everything explained so far is still extremely vague regardless of whatever special math is involved. There was nothing strikingly similar about stonehenge and the atomic structure of gold. The lines on the bottom of my frying pan could look similar. If there's some advanced knowledge that the OP has, I think it would be nice to give thorough explanations, in layman's terms, for the people here who don't pretend to know sacred geometric, alchemical, quantum physics, magical, mathematical gobbledygoop. Sure the coral castle deal must have some special explanation, but God = Gold = Dog = Old, just doesn't work as an explanation as to how why and when California is dropping off into the ocean.

So could you please just s-p-e-l-l i-t o-u-t for us morons who would maybe like to try our hand at making a special something out with a beer can for some yet to be understood purpose?

Thanks!

edit on 5-1-2011 by kalamatas because: wicked awesome

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

exactly
show us your calculation
and perhaps then we will leave Californie in time

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ok I've got a couple of things for ya...

First off you posted you live in the UK...I'm from the states and ive lived on your lil isle for a bit and welp BUDWISER????? Out of all the beer, ales, lagers et cetera et cetera. You choose the Bud.

Secondly, you seem to be eluding that the eye of horus not as a symbol of sorts but more as something in the physical sense. Are you saying that the Eye of Horus is a gold making machine an anti grav device or you see where i am going... looking at some of the images i've dug up I can try and dig what your sayin. The thing is you presented this quite well but im an idiot when it comes to your "fuzzy" math. I dont understand its like blah blah blah... like wtf is 63/64.... You are goin toe to toe with other peeps callin this BS, kudos.

Oh and also... i';ve heard somewhere threw my years that the pyramids were some kind of natural gas facility.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I am pretty good with Math etc. Physics. Degree qualified.

So you are saying you have a BS degree?

I believe you. No need to show any documentation

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

And how do you see yourself living through all this?

2nd line.......

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Predictions for two years in advance. You begin Jan 2011 and end Dec 2012. What do you precisely predict for Jan 2012? Thank you. Or April 2012 my birthday.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by woodwytch

madrid fault line... dead birds, dead fish, BP disaster in gulf of mexico... think about it. also, that date in january is pretty close to what timewave zero predicts.

Ever stop to think that ppl like the OP, have read all the predictions, have been following the current events and then hastily put togeather a lode of contradicting tripe to cater to everyones needs?

Look at the OP's join date for christs sakes.

Jedi is quite correct.!! If Jellystone goes up, there'll be a major Ice age... period! yet in the net few paragraphs, he also predicts the northern hem will be froen by an event with the sun. Helloooo, if event 1 occurs, then the North and the entire rest of the planet will be in the middle of a volcanic winter thhat will last for 100's of years.....

The OP is making no sence at all...

I wish if ppl were going to make an account and scribble some gibberish about being chosen ones, aliens, Prophets etc, theys put some effort into writting their words to avoid contradiction.

Big FAIL on this thred.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

So you mentioned that part of the Northern Hemisphere will instantly freeze. Is that all of the Northern Hemisphere? I'm living near Washington, DC. Will it freeze here?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

ok, now open your eyes. What do you see?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

If our sun has a Type II, Type Ib or Type Ic supernova event, there won't even be an Earth!!

There won't be a mars, Jupiter, all the way out to Pluto...

The entire System will be Vapourised instantly, before the star recedes back down to a comfy portion of it's original size.

Sure It'll be hot for a billion more years, but even then, the earth would then be too close and themperatures on our planets surface would be like a blast furnace (given that Earth dosen't get totally vapourised), which it will.

OP needs to do some research on what he's talking about before saying something that just dose't make a lot of sence.

Oh, for those that don't understand....

In order for our sun to become a Neutron Star, it must firstundergo a Supernova event of the type I mentioned above...

Thats a neutron star and nothing in this entire system would survive an event like that.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Just a question for you mate, and Mods/Admins, it has relevancy to the thread, because it comes back to aoi's credibility. You have told us that you are Degree Qualified in Physics and Mathematics, correct? (If I remember correctly, it was on one of the first 3 pages), yet you tell people that they are being pedantic about things. Well, as a Degree Qualified Mathematician and Physicist, surely you HAVE to be pedantic when doing degree's like these. Unless you only got passing marks, just enough to get your degree.

Ask any top quality Physicist and Mathematician, and they will tell you that in order for your work to be correct, you HAVE to be pedantic.

Was just wondering why the discrepancies? (And I know there is a chance of spelling mistakes, but hey, was never good at English at School, I always prefered - nee- loved, Mathematics and Science.)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by acmpnsfal

I am not confused, here is why:

25,800 year, or so, cycle.

Gold, 24k (24000) Years, similar, but lower a bit, by mass. Perhaps the number of years it takes the planet to "recover".
Carbon, Mass 1800-2100 (Years)

So:

Gold (GOD) - 24000 Years.
Carbon (666) - 1800 - 2100 Years.

We are about to EVOLVE. Again
Well, I am I hope.

Hi there. Good thread!

You were saying earlier on to think 'neutron star' for when the pacific ocean boils off etc etc. There happens to be a binary neutron pair PSR B1913+16 (one pulsar and one neutron star) around 24000 light years away. If they were to collide the resulting gamma ray burst from them creating a black hole could potentially wipe out all life on Earth.

Given that such gamma ray bursts travel close to the speed of light it may take your 25800 year cycle for it to reach us. Unfortunately at their present rate of orbital decay these two stars will not collide for 300,000,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not that we'd know if they had collided until the light reached us? I believe a gamma ray burst is the brightest thing in the universe however.
edit on 5/1/2011 by Grifter81 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I will work though the last 3 pages of posts when I get back.
Including some of the math, it takes such a long time to type in.

Have to go pick up a Gold Plating kit now.

21 flags. Nearly on the front page. Soon

:-)
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Looks like the electroplater is out of the gold chemical, will have to wait till tomorrow.

OK, some maths. I will try and keep it simple.

This is the Eye of Horus Wiki Image

Note it shows the fractions.

Starting with a Beer can, not necessarily Bud, I've used Stella & Carling cans, as long as it's Alu.

1 = 130mm = Dry Earth = Mass 1g cm3 = 130g (odd that it's 1g cm3 when dry) water is too.
1/2 = 65mm = Lead = Mass 10.66g cm3 - 11.34g cm3 = (1/2R = 16g)
1/4 = 32.5mm = Tin = Mass 5.769 -7.365g cm3 = (1/4R = 4g)
1/8 = 16.25mm = Aluminium = Mass 2.7g cm3 = (1/8R = 1.25g)
1/16 = 8.125mm = Silicon - Mass 2.32 - 2.57 g cm3 = (1/16R = .25g)
1/32 = 4.xxxmm = Dark Wood
1/64 = 2.xxxmm = Light Wood

LEAD - Protons - 82 - Electrons - 82 - Neutrons - 125
TIN - Protons - 50 - Electrons - 50 - Neutrons - 50 (Known as a magic metal 50/50/50)?
SILICON - Protons 14 - Electrons - 14 - Neutrons - 14 (sand)

Gold - Protons - 79 - Electrons - 79 - Neutrons 118.

Lead has 3 Protons, 3 Electrons & 7 Neutrons more than Gold, so that is what requires transmuting to the Tin.

Upon heating the can, 9 times the surface area on that shape shown in the pics previously, the Lead, after a while melts, the heat can go no-where but up the inside of the can, the continuing heat outside makes said Lead get hotter and hotter, in turn it melts the Tin, and the Silicon.

As the heat continues to rise, the lead / Tin get closer and closer to their fusion points, the Lead releases Electrons Protons & Neutrons which are picked up by the Tin. 1 Electron, 1 Proton and 21 Neutrons, turning it into Antimony, and "odd" name to be sure.

This Leaves the Silicon - P14 - E14 - N14

We have transfered P1 E1 N21 so far from the lead. Leaving PB - P81 E81 N104

Certainly 14 Neutrons from the Silicon gices us the 118 Neutrons for Gold, only 2E & 2P to lose.
Remains turn to Earth, Which comes out Black powdered, Iron and Nickel.

We have then changed Lead into Gold & Tin into Antimony.

The Pyramid does the very same thing, except they have the Sub-Terrainian chamber sized smaller than the gold produced. So it won't all fit in, it slowly works it's way up to the "main entrance".

Gold is POWER.

Heat and Light. (My can has "lit" like a candle every time, a small flame, like alladin's lamp)

The Glass (Silicon) is the "go between" I think, although larger calculations show the whole can and contents could be included in the maths, using the Protons, Electrons & Neutrons from all the components.

Gold is required for the flective properties, remeber it's got 9 times the surface area.

edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Forgot to finish a scentence & Formatting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Half of California is not on the western side of the San Andreas fault, sorry.

That's pedantic, an awful lot is, i'm affraid I did not measure it, and either way, it would do neither side much good.

It's not even close, you chucklehead, that's the point! You make vague claims that are easily disproven by the actual facts of the matter. California is 5-10% of the Pacific Plate? Try less than (a lot less than) one percent. Half of California is on the western side of the fault? No, maybe 10%.

The disaster in in California that awaits is the fact that most major population centers are close enough to the fault to be impacted, with San Francisco the worst, sitting right on top of the thing. The human toll and subsequent economic impact of a major earthquake will have a significant and long lasting impact on the United States, but California is not going to fall into the ocean, and there will be no tsunamis (of any scale, anyway.)

Contrast this with the Yellowstone Caldera, which, as has been noted, would likely destroy much of the central United States, and stand a good chance of ending civilization, if not life itself. Yet you equate these.

You claim to base your predictions on math and science, yet you can't even read a map, estimate percentages, or understand the physics of fault mechanics and topology, so I'll say that, if an earthquake happens in California this month, your guessing of it would be pure coincidence, nothing more.

Throughout none of this have I said I had a "vision" of California burning, or a "Vision" that Yellowstone would erupt?

Everything is based on evidence, material fact, ancient history & current affairs.

Frankly, that makes it even worse, as it appears that your research is limited to watching Stargate Atlantis and disaster polemics on the Discovery Channel. You obviously do not understand seismology or the foundational physics that underlie it, and to make matters worse, you argue with those who do, claiming that your "opinion" of the issues outweighs the facts of it.
edit on 5-1-2011 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You seem stuck on this San-Andreas Fault.
That is not the point now is it.

GOLD is the point.

That's nice. Stargate.

Constructive, perhaps.
Most likely possible though, or something similar. E=MC2

Beyond me, I only "discovered" the Eye of Horus on the 21st December, or what I think it means. How much can 1 person have done in what 14 days, christmas and new year.

?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I really only have several points to make,Yes gold is made from supernovas and has non conductive properties and is easily malliable for non polarized used in creating a mini type black hole when used with the correct scientific Apparatus and elements within a device for zero point energy,but it should also be noted that a diamond has even more potential for non polarized electroconductive uses.This discussion about gold is more fitting for the science and technology forum than here.
Prediction wise,I can see where you are coming from,there is alot of geomagnetic activity lately and solar activity increasing,so boring as it sounds alot is expected even by scientists in the next couple of years,as far as goes zero point ,well the methods employed have to be built and designed in the vacum of space for the utilization of these new generators and will as a prediction use every rare element including neomagnydium, helium3,.Its complicated and dangerous but highly possible a new age of free energy is on horizon or the plans are,question is will it be before the disaster or afterwards.Lets just say the design of the atomic structure of gold is the key to the design of the generator with gold as the eye and using water to start thermal reaction,you so do want a sun god ,egypt was full of them..
Is this speculation,well not really the most powerful force in reality is electromagnetic,when we can polarise and control the polarities the games wide open to free energy and other exotic modes.Allways the problem is the thermal dynamic coupling of the elements,magnets heat and loose conductivity but not when supercooled.To complicated to continue,but you may get the drift.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join