It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by be4peace

Thousands of hours research? What? Did you honestly read this threat?

His idea of evidence of his "Eye of Horus" working consisted of vague references of ancient Eqypt, and a bunch of babble about shoving tin, lead and gold into a can and sticking it in your oven. And he expected this to produce nuclear fusion? Somthing brilliant scientists have worked years on he did in his own home in an afternoon? I think not.

You only have to look at his claim that Donald Tusk, the Prime Minister of Poland would become leader of Israel to realize he was "pulling one over" on us.

Wouldn't you agree there was a smattering of antisemitism too?
I only read a page here and there (because like I stated, my brain couldn't comprehend his cryptic curt language) but it seemed when I did, I'd hit a page that had references to the Jews.

Not being a religious person myself, I paid it no attention but.....I think his overtones (and probably intentions too) were dipped in hatred.

That was my over-all feeling for this person.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Cant say i heard him utter anything anti-semetic, but i as well couldnt handle reading through it all either.

I always just got the impression he was here as a little experiment to see how many people he could string along with false science and predictions.

The thing that stunned me the most was how many people actually bought into his psychobabble.

I honestly think there is a fortune to be made selling "2012" survival gear. I almost want to start a poll to see what people think about someone capitalizing on all the 2012 mania. If there is one thing this thread has proven, its that there is a sucker born every minute.

edit on 25-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What amazes me is the amount of people on ATS whom are gullible enough to believe people that proclaim to have an insight on future events. It’s disappointing to see how feeble minded some of our members are. Unfortunately, people like the OP take advantage of trusty individuals for a few days of attention. Once their predictions fail, they seem to disappear just as quickly as they arrived.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Predictions, babbling, entertainment. Whatever it may be, it accumulated 69 pages thus far. That is impressive given the time. I must say I enjoyed the back n forth, rant on!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

I have to say; that is the only thing interesting about this thread...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I never knew people would be so angry with a guy who posted his insights in the Dreams & Predictions section. I don't believe his predictions either, but who cares. THIS IS A DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS SECTION!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A member avoiding his thread could just as easily read ATS without logging on to do so. There must be a reason he has not logged off. I would think that reason would be to receive and communicate through Private Messages.

I have not read the whole thread and this is, of course, complete speculation on my part..... but......

I would certainly hope that no one has sent him money or "gold" or anything in real life. If they have... I would hope they would, in the very least, notify a moderator here to save anyone else.

Speculation like this is founded since this is how cults are formed.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well he kinda changed the donald tusk prediction saying he would be leader of a jewish country a dont know if poland qualifies as that but thats what the OP was getting at saying his leadership would end after 3.5 yrs it didnt have to be israel like he 1st said .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
reply to post by emaildogs

I have to say; that is the only thing interesting about this thread...

What? The fact that he never showed up again?
If so, I'd have to agree and smile withcha

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
A member avoiding his thread could just as easily read ATS without logging on to do so. There must be a reason he has not logged off. I would think that reason would be to receive and communicate through Private Messages.

Good point. So if not to retrieve his messages then, I will surmise it's to give us all a little more to discuss while bumping his dead-thread to the top every time. we do so.

Enjoyin' this are you OP?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For those that are offended by the OP not visiting the thread again after the failed 1/24 prediction, I have a simple question.

In your opinion, what should be done ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

i dont even think hes reading any of this ,your obsessing over him a little dont you think .
secret alias ,double log ins etc.
cant the mods contact him to come back to his thread. is there any rules which say you cant just abandon a thread ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

well a believe either this thread should get closed(which would be a pity) if he dont come back on and respond to some of the questions being asked .after all whats the point in having a thread if you aint even responding to people posting ,id have thought the mods would have closed it down .maybe he his in contact with them via PM telling them not too in other threads where the OP has vanished the seem to close it down quite quickly

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ah yes..... now comes the part where members attack any members who question or ponder or post.
Some things are much too "predictable".

>/rolls eyes<

Of all times for anyone to be watching this thread, it is now. The OP, aoi3610, was very busy in this thread for the last few weeks and so adamant about it being "The ONLY thread YOU need to READ ALL OF" that, yes, the thread has renewed curiosity to those of us who ever read the first post. There is nothing wrong or fanatical about that. It only takes a few seconds to click a link and see what is going on. It's really not that hard. It is what discussion groups are for.

Some of us are not here to rub it in the face of aoi3610 or anyone. Some of us are here out of concern for the believers in his words and even him. To those that may not understand this concept... simply allow us our compassion in spite of your lack there-of.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
For those that are offended by the OP not visiting the thread again after the failed 1/24 prediction, I have a simple question.

Mob lynching?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

i dont even think hes reading any of this ,your obsessing over him a little dont you think .
secret alias ,double log ins etc.
cant the mods contact him to come back to his thread. is there any rules which say you cant just abandon a thread ?

I am not obsessing (very strange choice of word) with anyone. Rather, this thread alerts me when someone adds a post.

Can't a Mod contact him to come back you ask? He's not under contract!
So if I stepped away from any one of my threads, you think Springer will call me asking me where I've been?

Good lord.

It's posts like YOURS that keep me coming back to this thread just for a bit of comic relief!

By the way, he DOES have more than one identity on here.
Enough said!
edit on 25-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Someone needs to give this thread just one more flag so that it does not have 111 flags as it does at this point.

Then aoi3610 can relinquish his superstion of the number "111" and return to the thread he is most proud of.

aoi3610's post regarding the number 111

Originally posted by aoi3610 on 1/20/2011

I can tell you from VERY recent personal experience.
The number 111, it signifies BAD, Evil etc..

(snip)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

no you come back to this thread cause you want to act smug and belittle the OP face it ! if its been a few days and the OP is not responded yes i would expect springer who ever he his to ask why you have vanished from your thread that you started aint that what the mods are here for
edit on 25-1-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Mob lynching?

Fair enough.

You want a mob to lynch Aoi for not returning to his thread. Isn't it understandable why someone under the threat of a mob lynching would avoid the process?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

no you back to this thread cause you want to act smug and belittle the OP face it !

Oh, that too. You're right! Not the smug part (because I'm sharp not smug) but the belittlement part is absolutely correct!

I know you're probably disappointed and were one of the ones following this thread, but I think you're taking your disappointment/anger out on the wrong person.

I just call them as I see them.
I am usually 99.9% respectful at all ATSers but when there's a deliberate and obvious sham going on, trust me, I am not shy to say so.
Plus, my perception and intuition are usually spot on too. (not bragging. not smug. just reporting and just sayin')

Sorry my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join