It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It's just a shame that..... although some people may not have believed in his predictions, many believed in his character and that....is what's disappointing.
reply to post by Human_Alien

"The true measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Macaulay

As to the true character of the OP: The dynamics involved in the posting of his predictions appear to be other than selfless anonymity. I think he may have been given more respect by ATSers than perhaps he actually deserved.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
maybe hes been kicked out with the wifey a dont think she was to pleased that her gold wedding ring his now stuck to the bottom of a beer can seriously though be nice if he could confirm hes not been put in the loony bin

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
And where did you get all this information from?

Didn't you read? He said.. "I see........"
He saw it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hey, there is life outside of ATS, Stuff happens, illness, family, kids. I happen to lean toward your take on this, but I'm going to give the OP a day or two. I've read your posts on other forums and you seem like a fair individual. You don't typically get on people's cases unless it's obviously called for, not sure it's the case here, yet. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

There is no imposter the member is not on and what is being discussed is paranoid and unfavourable,I feel sorry for whoever is being singled out for this what would amount to a witchhunt from a paranoid perspective,I feel sorry for this poster,what else can be said.What is this site,there have been some paranoid people on lately,this ERAD thing got everybody nuts or something.Theres stuff happening ,anyway,just not whats on here,weird.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

Hey, there is life outside of ATS, Stuff happens, illness, family, kids. I happen to lean toward your take on this, but I'm going to give the OP a day or two. I've read your posts on other forums and you seem like a fair individual. You don't typically get on people's cases unless it's obviously called for, not sure it's the case here, yet. Just my 2 cents.

Nah (but I respect your point of view).

He's been online today. One would THINK.....he'd make a cameo appearance on his own thread, no?
And seeing he hasn't, one would have to ask, why?

I am 95% sure he's this new member (who just signed up today) on one of my threads. And based on another one of his posts--- on another thread---- he mentions watching BBC.

So....................doesn't take a rocket "scientist" to figure this out (hint hint hint)

You're busted OP!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thanks for your always well mannered reply. I wish I could do the same (I'm like at negative 3000 points, what's the record). I'm still going to hold out on this one, too much time and effort. Probably wrong, but you never know.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A failed prediction from the OP. Or maybe it was a prank.

At this rate, ATS is going to be "Internet's Biggest Failed Predictions Site."

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oh lookie... another prediction that didn't come to pass. It's 11:20 p.m. in Los Angeles here on 1/24/11, so the OP has another 40 minutes before his worthless, fake, pathetic prediction goes out the window. And let's not forget all the nonsense he said about gold that he didn't even understand.

ATS should really start cracking down on these threads. It damages their reputation. If someone has a gut instinct about an event, then they should share it with humility as a POSSIBILITY rather than honest-to-god, ego-driven fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well, as it's well after midnight on the west coast, I think it's safe to say that this prediction has not come true now.

I would like to reiterate and paraphrase what I said earlier in the thread.

Now that nothing has happened, I hope OP will consider the implications of this and reevaluate the process, thinking, and feelings that led him to make this prediction. I'm not saying that to spite or belittle. A prophecy is like Schrödinger's cat . We can't say anything with certainty (not and call ourselves honest skeptics in my opinion) until it either comes to pass or doesn't. But since it hasn't, I hope that can at least be learned from.

And since nothing happened, I hope those feeling an affinity with or emotional sense of dread with respect to this prophecy, or others, will also reevaluate those feelings, and more deeply consider the possible reasons for them (unpleasant though it may be to consider such things.)

When people feel a strong emotional connection to something or someone and then it turns out to be false, I think it's important to acknowledge it and ask why. This is just one of literally thousands of predictions made on ATS that never came to fruition. Many people have felt the emotional dread or sense that a prophecy which later turned out to be false was real and would happen. I feel it would be beneficial for people to honestly and critically examine that, and ask themselves why so many - perhaps including themselves - feel such an affinity or emotional pull toward these predictions. People say they don't want them to come true, yet feel some sort of connection or "sense" that they will. And yet, they never have. Isn't it at least within the realm of possibility that some part of them, unconscious though it may be, does want them to happen? Where else might this sense of dread and feeling that a prophecy which is later proved false might be true come from? And if that's at all possible, isn't it worth asking why?

Just my two cents. As always, I am not making any assertions. Just expressing feelings and thoughts. I was at least open to the possibility that something might happen. But since it hasn't, I do feel that some introspection and reexamination would be reasonable. I respect your opinion if you disagree.
edit on 1/25/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm sad to see how incredibly judgmental people are. How many times did the OP say he hoped that his predictions didn't come true. And the point of this thread really turned out to be the Eye of Horus, Free Energy, protection from radiation, properties of gold, and so much more! This person spent thousands of hours in research, and gave us the opportunity to go on the journey of this with him. And all we can focus on is a failed disaster??? Be thankful and grateful that such a thing of that magnitude hasn't happened yet. His research was right on in his prediction according to ancient texts and glyphs, etc. "Free will", in my opinion, has altered was was predicted so long ago. The ancients had the ability to read vibration, energies, and other things that we have long forgotten (or perhaps the churches have made sure we don't remember). He was accurate in what he found. We were being warned of our future if we didn't get our act together enough to change it. FORTUNATELY, we have altered our course. I don't know how much. We (in the U.S.) have been lucky so far.
Just because California hasn't been blown off the planet yet doesn't mean that we can discount everything that was shown to us.

I have also read that there are other entities in our universe (if you believe in that sort of thing) that have prevented some really bad disasters, including earthquakes, nuclear detonations, missiles (remember the ones shot off the coast of California and Florida? Texas?) and other man made concoctions that could have completely destroyed our planet. Check out stevebeckow.com.... I believe HAARP, FEMA camps, Illuminati and other human creations are real. I believe that TPTB are causing earthquakes, hurricanes, animals deaths, pandemics, flooding, etc with their technology. So we really have no way of knowing what might have happened if other beings hadn't stepped in. The powers trying to control us are doing their best to keep us afraid and submissive.

I haven't been a member very long, but I've been on this site for a long time. There will always be failed predictions and false information here and there. But aren't we on this site to be informed and sort out the info?? Give this guy a break and thank him for the courage to share what he learned with us. He was trying to help and warn us, AND he found a new way of energy. I happen to think that's pretty amazing. If the prediction happens on the 28th or 29th or a month from now, would you be so harsh? If it never happens, can you not appreciate the effort this person put in? Our freedom of speech and opinion is a precious thing.

I feel bad sometimes that I sit on my butt and read all of these threads, get mad, afraid, worried, shocked, etc., but have yet to get off my a** and do anything to help. I can sit here and type and reply to you guys, but am I really making any difference in the world? Not too much. It's people like the OP that help make a difference. People with courage to state their opinion, in spite of the fact that they may be ridiculed or attacked. He knew he could be wrong, but went ahead anyway. I get really worried about the state of humanity when I read such negativity on a site that is supposed to be for open-minded people who are supposed to be concerned about the plight of humanity. Peace starts in the little things my friends. Maybe if we were a little more kind and encouraging to each other....that would be a start.

Sorry.... just get tired of seeing how people treat each other. If one of US had seen the info he saw, I'd like to think we'd be sharing it with urgency too.

I'm grateful for all the fascinating information I've learned. I wish the OP the best. We never know what may happen tomorrow.
edit on 25-1-2011 by be4peace because: oops

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
One more thing. I sincerely hope the OP and his family are safe. He was having some peculiar problems with the internet and things a while back. I hope TPTB haven't interfered with him or his family in any way due to the information he's presented.
edit on 25-1-2011 by be4peace because: oops again

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

aoi3610 = T = Anthony born in Cornwall UK. Last name same as Noah's eldest son! Last seen heading down M1 in his Go gomobile, on a family 'holiday' to Israel.....with ipad of course!!! Gold Medal for 'TONY' .. Shem,Shem,Shem

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

Wow. I don't know if I more impressed by how forgiving you are or how incredibly foolish you are.

There is absolutely no excuse for an OP, who writes and visits his thread daily.... for nearly a month... to not show face and say something now especially when he keeps popping in here?
Because based on his User name information, he was online 34 minutes ago!
He was online yesterday as well.

Don't you think that's a little odd?

So anyone who captivates an audience (not me though because I couldn't understand any of his 'fortune-cookie-like" posts) reels them in, watches them squirm & wiggle and who can finally PREDICT correctly how they're going to react when they find out this is all BS.......ought NOT get anymore kudos.
You're only encouraging him/them to do this again (not that psychopaths have too much compassion anyway)

You want to be forgiving? That's wonderful. But you ought not gloss over the fact that his intent was to hoodwink all of his 111-flag fans and believers!
Because if that were NOT the case, he'd pop on here and at least acknowledge all those who still continue to post (barring me obviously) while he sits back and chuckles.

Now wouldn't you agree that that's a great idea OP (aka MadScientist?)

Shame on you!
edit on 25-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
One more thing. I sincerely hope the OP and his family are safe. He was having some peculiar problems with the internet and things a while back. I hope TPTB haven't interfered with him or his family in any way due to the information he's presented.
edit on 25-1-2011 by be4peace because: oops again

Since he has logged in within the past 24 hours, but obviously abandoned this thread, one may assume that he is fine, but either sheepish at the failure of his predictions, or never intended it for anything other than his own fanciful imaginings and the observation of those who hung on his every word and revelation. Recall, if you will, his first post, where he proclaimed that only ATS was "worthy" of his predictions. Arrogance, now revealed to be misplaced in the timidity of not returning and saying "okay, I was wrong," as he had posted that he would, back in the first twenty pages or so.

As for the value that this brought to anyone, I fail to see how pseudo-science that lacks any basis in fact, such as donning gold foil hats to stave off a neutron star, from someone who clearly lacked an even basic understanding of science, qualifies as having value. His whole "prediction" was predicated on the belief that numerology was mathematics, and the gullibility of so many other ATS members that such mumbo-jumbo brought credibility to outlandish claims.

Making dire predictions, and then wrapping them with abstract mysticism, mathematics that are irrelevant, or scientific facts that have no basis in reality is a sure indication that the poster is talking out of his hat, and should be taken with about as much seriousness as any soon-to-be-wrong predictor.

I will, however, give the OP credit for not having come back here yesterday or today, claiming that he'd mixed up his numbers, and that the things he'd predicted in May and beyond were still on, so "let's discuss!"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Well said!

Your last paragraph was particularity insightful, entertaining and VERY funny

Oh well, another day and another never-to-be-seen OP again. (well not counting his new identity)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnowhere

aoi3610 = T = Anthony born in Cornwall UK. Last name same as Noah's eldest son! Last seen heading down M1 in his Go gomobile, on a family 'holiday' to Israel.....with ipad of course!!! Gold Medal for 'TONY' .. Shem,Shem,Shem

Excuse me for asking, but why would a newly registered member have that info? I know that at least the first name is correct, from mailing privately with the OP, but this is your first post so you couldn't have done that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, the OP did struck me as sincere, but a bit more and more incoherent during the course of the thread, writing with BIG LETTERS, etc. What I take from this thread is the value that civilizations has put on gold through the ages, it is quite interesting. It can't be just because it's nice and shiny looking huh?

I hope he didn't just do it to hype gold, since he seems to have done a bit of trading in it (or maybe this was the time when he started to think more about it, who knows?)www.forexfactory.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimpinette

Originally posted by iamnowhere

Excuse me for asking, but why would a newly registered member have that info? I know that at least the first name is correct, from mailing privately with the OP, but this is your first post so you couldn't have done that.

I believe the name: I AM NOWHERE speaks volumes and is likely OP's third known personality on here thus far.
But for some reason, I think there are more.

Now see..?..finally this thread is becoming useful!
This is like an edition of--- Agatha Christie meets Dr Phil!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

Thousands of hours research? What? Did you honestly read this threat?

His idea of evidence of his "Eye of Horus" working consisted of vague references of ancient Eqypt, and a bunch of babble about shoving tin, lead and gold into a can and sticking it in your oven. And he expected this to produce nuclear fusion? Somthing brilliant scientists have worked years on he did in his own home in an afternoon? I think not.

You only have to look at his claim that Donald Tusk, the Prime Minister of Poland would become leader of Israel to realize he was "pulling one over" on us.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join