It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

i dont think it was a prank the effort this guy put in to this thread would say otherwise and i seen the same OP on other sites with some of the same theory so i dont think it was his intention to prank us all and most people didnt believe it was gonna happen. a think it was the eye of Horus that most interested me about the thread and how the pyramids may have been used as some sorta power station ,maybe he should have left out the stuff about Yellowstone etc .

yes human-alien a think he is from the uk have you found him ? can u confirm a sighting ?
edit on 24-1-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, for me,. this thread is moved into the failed category.
And besides the OP,. is MIA
The Comet Elenin is far more of a possible event then this thread..
Cheers *clink*

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

i dont think it was a prank the effort this guy put in to this thread would say otherwise and i seen the same OP on other sites with some of the same theory so i dont think it was his intention to prank us all and most people didnt believe it was gonna happen. a think it was the eye of Horus that most interested me about the thread and how the pyramids may have been used as some sorta power station ,maybe he should have left out the stuff about Yellowstone etc .

Okay. You're right. Not a prank but certainly not a stand-up guy if he just abandons his thread. That's what I meant.

Kinda get people into a frenzy then, splits.
He's online now (and the other person who I think might be him too, is offline) so I might be on to something. We'll see

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
and now..............OP is offline and the person I think he is (with new ID) is online.

I really think I found him but I need to know if there was any indication OP was from UK

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes, he did say he was from the UK.

Another failed prediction....Oh well, it's good that it failed. No need for a golden hat after all.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If you have evidence that there is a user masquerading as another user that is distinct from the other, and believe they are using this to get away with intentional deception, I suggest you report it to a mod or admin. That kind of duplicity is the antithesis of why we're all here on ATS in my opinion. And if you're wrong, they'll find that out and no one will be punished over nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Yes, he did say he was from the UK.

Another failed prediction....Oh well, it's good that it failed. No need for a golden hat after all.

Please point that out to me if you can. Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Does anyone know if the OP was British because I think (I THINK) I might've found him. But was he from UK?

Yes OP is British.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

If you have evidence that there is a user masquerading as another user that is distinct from the other, and believe they are using this to get away with intentional deception, I suggest you report it to a mod or admin. That kind of duplicity is the antithesis of why we're all here on ATS in my opinion. And if you're wrong, they'll find that out and no one will be punished over nothing.

I don't have evidence, I have my hunches.
What I'll do is link it to this thread so you can see as well. I just find it uncanny timing that a new member shows up (on one of my threads) and this OP disappearing for 2 days

This OP keeps signing in so I am sure he's reading all of this and if it IS the same person then....he KNOWS that I KNOW who he is especially now that I mentioned one of my threads.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let me ask you all something please, it's not against policy to have two different identities, is it?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I will put the link up but I would feel TERRIBLE if it's not him (but I really REALLY think it is)
I don't know what to do.
I want to embarrass this OP for posting and ditching but.......... I don't want to embarrass an innocent person.

What to do what to do...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

.He/She probably,lives in the madrid fault line area and is up and moving,just a guess,he could be dead,rest in peace,was interesting thread,must say rather odd tomorrow is it,holy moses,bruce almighty.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I found the thread enlightening & learned some things.

As I mentioned a day or two ago, I've followed prophecy for some time. I try to take from what's important to me & leave the rest. I'm responsible for my own soul & walk in life.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

May he/She rest in slumber,very interesing alchemist,less of the alcohol,or maybe he/\shes hit the bottle,fell of the wagon...the OP did say something about may ,or was I delusional,what was that about.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I have to assume you are correct as to the OP's identity, Human-Alien.

For me, the most disturbing element of the entire saga of this fellow's dark prediction is not that it ultimately proved to be false (as I knew it would), but that for the past several days now, someone out there may have been 'keeping his fingers crossed' in the hope that millions of people might actually die "on or about January 20, 2011--but before January 24" in order to validate his own ego; a sad commentary on those misguided individuals who claim to be our self-appointed prophets of the new age.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Let me ask you all something please, it's not against policy to have two different identities, is it?

It's against T&C's to have two user identities and make comments from both in the same thread ... not sure if it's against the rules to have two site ID's (I think it is)

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Is no one going to inform me what was supposed to happen in may,I have`nt been following it all,just the gold thing
By the way a scientist has inadvertently revealed that a rise in methane could have caused the early sunrises in the northern hemisphere,seriously,am astounded,explains the bird deaths.
edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I see a cataclysmic event in Mid - End May - 16th ish, perhaps 14th, directly from the SUN.
Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)
Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

I have followed the prediction thread,I don`t like to make predictions but ,something is going to happen at somepoint,even scientists are putting there money where there mouth is,either that or all the threads and news about wildlife deaths are fake,which would then mean its just to give people something to talk about ,so what about may,I have`nt got a clue,only the constants of science and observation
Check this out coolottie go gal,gowww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

It's against T&C's to have two user identities and make comments from both in the same thread ... not sure if it's against the rules to have two site ID's (I think it is)

Woody

Well...evidently he's not posting on this thread anymore so I guess he can be this 'new' person if he wants. It's just a shame that..... although some people may not have believed in his predictions, many believed in his character and that....is what's disappointing.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join