It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR

GOD Is About To Make Some Changes..

those are my thoughts..

In about a billion years when the sun dies and turns into a red giant swallowing the earth. Oh yeah God will be making changes, just not in the way that some of you think.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

FEMA is buying meals for 7 million survivors after a disaster:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day)

goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RoadToSerfdom

I am copypasting from a ATS-user named Stan71 here: "I think it's important to keep in mind that these are only "Requests For Information". All this says is that they are looking for possible vendors if such a incident were to occur in order to be ready. If someone could actually find a "purchase order" for these, then I might be a bit more concerned." (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

And the response date is Feb 03, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern, so we should be safe for a little while at least ;-)
edit on 23-1-2011 by pimpinette because: Adding link to Stan71:s post.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Beginning to look like its back to the drawing board time for AOI, Shame

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Day before doom and this is the first time (since the inception of this fable, I mean thread) OP hasn't signed in and is nowhere to be found!

Who would've thunk it?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoadToSerfdom
reply to post by redrezo

FEMA is buying meals for 7 million survivors after a disaster:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day)

goo.gl...

I've already got that covered and alerting people as I type
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you know they're planning a disaster drill in April for the New Madrid residents? Isn't that special!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by 0731JLVR

that was very well said,.
nice post

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
The Apple iPad, is it the answer?

Just thinking outloud.

Aluminium Case
Steve Jobs
+ more.

I now have one. It is truly excellent.

I was looking for a system to track satellites, their orbits etc.
WOW, there's a free app for that.!

Amazing.

Cool!.... I'll go buy me one and turn it into an I-hat.....

only to find out that I-been-had

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is anyone actually surprised?

Honestly, the thing that got me more than the predictions were how many people actually believed his claims of making a sustainable fusion generator in his own oven at home and actually wasted thier money trying to replicate his "successes".

Something thousands of scientists have worked years at and thrown billions of dollars towards and people actually think a kid in his basement is capable of doing it with some gold flakes and a tin can.

I really should get into the business of selling survival goods. It would seem there is a fortune to be made for 2012.

Ps. Did he ever actually explain his Donald Tusk ruling Israel thing?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Originally posted by aoi3610
The Apple iPad, is it the answer?

Just thinking outloud.

Aluminium Case
Steve Jobs
+ more.

I now have one. It is truly excellent.

I was looking for a system to track satellites, their orbits etc.
WOW, there's a free app for that.!

Amazing.

Cool!.... I'll go buy me one and turn it into an I-hat.....

only to find out that I-been-had

No! Really? Here? No!

That was too funny. An I-hat!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Maxim of note: " If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."
...If you want to make people fear, tell them your apocalyptic predictions. Fear is so easy for us to grasp; it's hardwired into our psyche, but perception of Truth comes from understanding and wisdom. I'm certainly no biblical scholar, but it has always been my understanding that the bible actually states that "No Man" will ever know the time of apocalypse...I would imaging that this would include the OP, as well as the many other authors of these earth-shaking predictions of extinction and doom who regularly grace this domain.

To the OP: I hope you find wisdom and humility from this experience, as it is my understanding that you've intended no malice-aforethought in your original posting here; fear, like ego, must always first give way to enlightenment...and enlightenment may very well be mankind's greatest coming change. When this great and coming change will actually arrive for us all, is neither for me (nor any among us) to predict.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Last post: 22-1-2011 (in this thread)

Waves to OP.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
Last post: 22-1-2011 (in this thread)

Waves to OP.

Yup, lurkin' and laughin'.

Sometimes I think a nominal fee to start threads, would be a good idea!
Although I'd go broke

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the OP i thought was supposed to be evacuating his family that might be his reason for not coming back and putting his hands up and saying sorry guys a was wrong about my prophecy it would be nice to atleast see what his thoughts are now its the 24th and nor Yellowstone or San Andreas have done anything

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well it's the 24 and I dont see any major thang like u have predicted so , i declare this prediction null and void MOVE ON ...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well i figured we would come and pass without one single event. But I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. There were some events that took place within the past few days. It's quite possible that some of them may not be big at this time but when we look back we'll be shocked.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Lol dont speak to soon! the day isnt over

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
the OP i thought was supposed to be evacuating his family that might be his reason for not coming back and putting his hands up and saying sorry guys a was wrong about my prophecy it would be nice to atleast see what his thoughts are now its the 24th and nor Yellowstone or San Andreas have done anything

I'm afraid you're going to have to master the art of telepathy to get anymore thoughts from the OP.

This was a prank. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In roughly ten hours, if nothing has happened, I hope OP will consider the implications of this and reevaluate the process, thinking, and feelings that led him to make this prediction. I'm not saying that to spite or belittle. A prophecy is like Schrödinger's cat . We can't say anything with certainty (not and call ourselves honest skeptics in my opinion) until it either comes to pass or doesn't. But if it doesn't, I hope that can at least be learned from.

And if nothing happens, I hope those feeling an affinity with or emotional sense of dread with respect to this prophecy, or others, will also reevaluate those feelings, and more deeply consider the possible reasons for them (unpleasant though it may be to consider such things.)

I'm not saying nothing will happen until midnight. But if nothing does, I think it's important to acknowledge that this will have been one of literally thousands of predictions made on ATS that never came to fruition. I feel it would be beneficial for people to honestly and critically examine that, and ask themselves why so many - perhaps including themselves - feel such an affinity or emotional pull toward these predictions. People say they don't want them to come true, yet feel some sort of connection or "sense" that they will. Isn't it at least within the realm of possibility that some part of them, unconscious though it may be, does want them to happen? And if that's at all possible, isn't it worth asking why?

Just my two cents. As always, I am not making any assertions. Just expressing feelings and thoughts. I am still open to the possibility that something may happen before this day is out. But if it doesn't, I do feel that some introspection and reexamination would be reasonable. I respect your opinion if you disagree.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the OP was British because I think (I THINK) I might've found him. But was he from UK?

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join