It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

actually -273 degrees celsius is the coldest temperature. It's really 0 Kelvin, but converting to celsius makes water freeze at 0 and turn to gas at 100, which are convenient numbers to use. Um, spheres are a very common object, why are you obsessing over spheres?

Spheres are very common, but not so many are coated in Gold now, just a few. All of which are on Ancient structures with most peculiar designs or Religous Buildings?

Um you can't have 4E, because E isn't a unit of measurement. Joules?

That is Pedantic, E=MC2

Energy = Mass x Speed of Light Squared.

The calculations works just like any other, If I know the speed of Light, and how much energy I have I can determine how fast I can make it travel, or how much it can have it's mass altered by?

The idea is you can have 400% more energy than is put in.

E=MC2 = says you cannot go faster than light as you required more and more energy to get their, until you need it all.

What about if you had no Mass? Electromagnetism is right odd, what do you think it does with a nuclear reactor powering it? at 400% efficiency? Exponentially available?

Maybe i'm going mad, maybe not.

to those who are believing this because he has so many "facts": sure he has facts, but he's just listing facts and names completely out of any context.

Google is your friend, you can freely go away and check anything I say? Then either come back or don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

No need to get so excited!

It's interesting to me, from an artistic standpoint.
I am an artist, that's what I do.
Artistic representations aren't always exact.
Architecture, the same thing.
Even if I made a stone circle that represented a bird, it wouldn't have to look exactly like a bird.
It would just have to represent a bird.
And from an artistic standpoint, the two diagrams look representative.

See? No one's setting anything in stone here (pun intended)
Just showing a little imagination and artistic thought.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Ok I wll consider your thoughts for now, but a few questions:
Do you have a previous history of
forecasts? And if so, what percentage
of those predictions were accurate?
Any published or documented predictions?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi OP,

After seeing "a beautiful mind" and "shutter island" I'm a bit sceptical about people who are sure of what they're seeing, believing or holding for the real truth
. However, there seem to be al lot of real coincidence in your statements. For example; why are all the major ancient cultures on the same belt around earth. (could just be for the most furtile climate...but I never thought of it that way...). And why was and is gold so important and valuable in ancient and modern times?

So you provided me with some good insights concerning these topics, and I thank you for that!

The part where you lost me was; how you relate maths to specific places and specific events on earth.
I know that cycles can predict when something is about to change but I can't seem to get how it can give specific locations and events, unless the egyptians made some very specific drawing of it
!

Keep up the good work! (And if nothing happens I would recommend those 2 movies above!)

Best regards,
Rav

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've done a bunch of messing with the Eye of Horus, shame it's christmas, so gold plating is out until tomorrow.
I'm gonna pick up a kit.

Here are some pictures, it was a learning process.

I've made a few others, but in the fire they didn't do so well.

A couple of them have got hot enough to do this to the aluminium. I have yet to figure out what it is. I have tried replicating the effect using the "uncooked" aluminium, but cannot get it to change from Silver to the Golden colour. There was nothing golden in the can. Just Soil, Lead, Tin & Silicon.

The finished "Eye of Horus", before putting in the oven.

This is some Silicon that melted into Glass. That takes some temperature, my oven only goes to 300 or so, it never went over 250C, yet the glass is there, proof it got very hot at the top.

Check out how hot Silicon needs to get before it turns into glass. Very HOT.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

No. none.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Depending on its location, a massive California earthquake could certainly upset the country, but nothing like the Yellowstone Caldera has the potential to cause. The two aren't even in the same ballpark -- the caldera goes off, it's lights out, potentially for everyone.

I'm affraid I consider them very similar on a global scale.

Not even close, by an order of magnitude.

Can you imagine the size of the wave that will sweep across the Pacific? How tall do you think it will be when it reached Australia? Japan? India?

Again, you're apparently not understanding the geomorphology of the region in question or the physics that lead to the generation of a tsunami. Nothing is going to fall into the ocean to create a wave, the fault is on land, and it's not the kind of fault that creates ocean displacement to any great degree anyway.

I hope that your maths are more accurate than these sorts of statements, or you're going to look a bit foolish.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hi aol,

I didn't take much of your post seriously, cause I know better...

But, if you said the Earth is about to become a star, you are correct.

Deadline 2013. No need to worry, aliens will show up first.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"Google is your friend, you can freely go away and check anything I say? Then either come back or don't."
My point was that you were telling a lot of facts, but these facts don't correlate at all with your predictions. none of the things you mention are related, and if they are related, very loosely. The facts you mention are irrelevant because they have nothing to do with your predictions, as far as I can tell. If you can tell me how these things are related, I'll admit I was wrong.

To cody,
I dont mean to insult your work, it's just practically any atom could be said to be represented by stonehenge.

To the last guy: I read John Nash's biography and then saw "a beautiful mind." The movie is NOTHING like the book. It's a good movie, but ALL of it is a lie.

Why has gold been coveted by almost all cultures? This is a very interesting question, and Aldous Huxley, in my opinion, has the best answer. In a collection of speeches, by Huxley, titled "The Human Situation" he discusses this question in the second to last chapter. It involves the "world of visions," which could also be defined as a spirit world, or a world "behind" this world. Basically gold is similar in appearance to how dirt looks in this world of visions, and people love to be reminded of the world of visions. He claims that drugs, in some cases even alcohol, also enable people to visit this world of visions. I've been to this world of visions just once but can't go into detail here for a good reason: any discussion of personal drug use is forbidden on these forums. Don't do drugs!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

upset the country

A 9.5 in LA or nearby, upset the county. I'm sure it would.
Could you estimate the mass of the half of California on the water side of the fault?

Please remember that this is not the MAIN event either.

Again, you're apparently not understanding the geomorphology of the region in question or the physics that lead to the generation of a tsunami. Nothing is going to fall into the ocean to create a wave, the fault is on land, and it's not the kind of fault that creates ocean displacement to any great degree anyway.

Not all of it is on land, I have spent a great deal of time looking the tectonic plates in the region, recent geological activity, weather patterns and much more. Tidal waves can, and have been, formed by a number of means. This is all in google. You just need to look.

California is only what, 5-10% of the plate in question, it runs all the way down the western seaboard from Alaska to Chilli and beyond.

I hope that your maths are more accurate than these sorts of statements, or you're going to look a bit foolish.

I used a calculator and this is an anonymous forum?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No-one will believe me until the cataclysmic event occurs.

I can't speak for everyone else, but as far as I am concerned, you are right about that... I do not believe you...

Allow me to make a prediction of my own? Well two, one in jest and one serious one...

One, none of your predictions will come true.

Two. The price of gold will rise a bit more before plummeting. That bubble will burst.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

No insult taken!

I don't know anything about chemistry or physics.
I just liked the way they looked together.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this device/apparatus of your's supposed to do? And what about its construction pays homage to the "Eye of Horus" concepts?

Cool to see someone in the workshop and actually experimenting with stuff. So many people would rather be armchair-quarterbacks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Eye of Horus is the Greeat Pyramid but on a smaller scale.

Alladins Lamp.

I'm sure I explained the Great Pyramid earlier? It makes GOLD. From SAND.
Funny? But True.

I'd be happy to go into detail. Just look at the cross section, the chambers, Gold, Lead, Tin & Silicon.
They poured the sand down those "vent shafts".
1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

Gold - Lead - Tin - Silicon

The portcullis is a Switch to stop the flow of molten silicon.

It's Granite above the Kings chamber because it gets hottest there and it's also the "least" insulated.

The pyramid did not have a Cap. There would have been a Green Phospherous flame on the top from the Reaction.

Follow the Metals path from The Queens chamber to the "Subterrain chamber", it has a little pipe connecting them, the gold would have pooled at the bottom, and in the end cam out the "main entrance".

There is a network / labyrinth of tunnels beneath the pyramid to flow water from the nile round for cooling.

The shafts / tunnels have been discovered, but the Egyptians will not let them go any further. They knew already.

Remember the saying, streets paved with gold? That's in the bible too. The Egyptians had a lot of gold. They understood it's power. They are trying to tell you, and have been for 2000 years.

2.5 million stone blocks, moved by slaves. yeh, right. Look at the "recorded" population for Egypt, it's only risen recently. Did they use EVERY ONE? 1 block each.

The same "technology" makes it easy to move the blocks. Well, much easier than we could do it.

Brings me back to the Coral castle. 2.5Ton blocks, cut and fitted by 1 man, at night, no mortar. Chisel, block & tackle. Pull the other one. Left details in his will saying he'd discovered the secret of the Pyramids.

Me too.

you too.

If you believe.

I agree with your statement on Gold too sooner rather than later too.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

upset the country

A 9.5 in LA or nearby, upset the county. I'm sure it would.
Could you estimate the mass of the half of California on the water side of the fault?

Half of California is not on the western side of the San Andreas fault, sorry.

Not all of it is on land, I have spent a great deal of time looking the tectonic plates in the region, recent geological activity, weather patterns and much more. Tidal waves can, and have been, formed by a number of means. This is all in google. You just need to look.

I don't need to look on google, I have studied plate tectonics and geomorphology at university. A strike-slip fault does not have the mechanics to cause significant water displacement like a thrust fault does. In addition, within California, almost none of it is in the ocean. You may want to familiarize yourself with the map on this page

California is only what, 5-10% of the plate in question, it runs all the way down the western seaboard from Alaska to Chilli and beyond.

Actually, the Pacific plate pretty much heads straight south from Mexico, so it never reaches Chile, and it extends west to New Zealand, Japan and the Korean Peninsula. There are many places where movement of the Pacific plate can cause significant tsunamis, but your claim was that the disaster was in California, and that is not one of them. If there is an earthquake in Alaska which causes a tsunami, that's not going to count as an accurate prediction for you, sorry.

Ever heard the statement "if you find yourself in a hole, best stop digging?" I would suggest you either get better informed about things you intend to claim, or only claim things that you understand, because your claim that a California earthquake would cause worldwide calamity because of tsunamis is absolutely wrong.

I used a calculator and this is an anonymous forum?

Not sure what this being an anonymous forum has to do with anything, but your admission that your maths are non formulaic takes away a bit of expectation that you're actually onto something. I hope that you are not confusing numerology with mathematics.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
and if you took most of this from ancient civilizations, but believe the body had to be returned to carbon, or buried with the dirt, does that mean you believe that the ancient egyptians mummified their dead nobles so that they would be stuck in hell forever unable to ascend, or is it just another conveniently placed contradiction? personally death is death, the second you flash-freeze (poor mammoth was just hungry) you die and return once more to "the land of visions" if it turns out there is a big seismic event and the new madrid fault fully separates and demolishes indiana, i wont get to come on here and say "close, but you were still wrong" so i will say it now

close, but you are wrong. math is a constant. math doesnt change as an idea, just the methods. nature is its balance. nature is never constant, and can defy the laws of probability and statistics. bc we think what we "know" is truth, we wont really advance enough to evolve in this lifetime. a lot of strange things will happen to a person when they realize everything that has been told to them is a lie. life will enforce that belief, clear in the open to you only. we know nothing

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wolrd War 3 in the next 10 years and RFID technology revolution is what will happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I can't speak for everyone else, but as far as I am concerned, you are right about that... I do not believe you...

Half that ones true already then.

Allow me to make a prediction of my own? Well two, one in jest and one serious one...
One, none of your predictions will come true.
Two. The price of gold will rise a bit more before plummeting. That bubble will burst.

Which is Jest, and which is serious?

Gold is going to drop soon. It is not a bubble though, it has been deliberatley done so they get every last bit of gold they can. They are also devaluing your currency, and mine.

They say house prices haven't moved much in the UK in the last year, that the market is steady.
Not if you price the house against Gold, Silver or any other commodity from Bread to Cheese.
Down 40-50%, Thats 100k purchasing power in what, 12 months.

USA's had it worse.

1 person can do nothing, nor 2. How long will people stay blinded.

This is all to keep you looking away from the bigger picture. Wikileaks, Iran, Korea, Domestic Issues etc.

Israel and it's prophecy, which will come true.
If the bible is not true, then how come it's managed the test of time.

How come it's been bang on?

Have you checked out the 6th Seal in Revelations.

Tell me exactly what it says did not happen.

Darkened Moon - Eclipse
Strange Weather - Check. Very in fact.
Blood Red Moon - Twice
Floods - NZ, reported as Biblical.
Earthquake - Chilli 7.1, not terribly bad, but felt all round the world.
Stars Falling from the sky - Meteorites
Half of the Sun will be darkened, that's exactly what Israel got.

I only re-read it this evening. Co-incidence.

The meteor shower / double eclipse doesn't happen very often. not often at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I dont know what to think about all this, but you certainly have me intigued. A few question, if I may?

You said that certain events had to happen for you to believe that the things you see will come to fruition. What events do you speak of?

You've twice spoken of Coral Castle. Are you saying you know how he levitated the stones? All this math, I must admit, is right over my head. Can you try and break it down a little more, for those of us that are math challenged?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Eye of Horus is the Greeat Pyramid but on a smaller scale.

Alladins Lamp.

I'm sure I explained the Great Pyramid earlier? It makes GOLD. From SAND.
Funny? But True.

I'd be happy to go into detail. Just look at the cross section, the chambers, Gold, Lead, Tin & Silicon.
They poured the sand down those "vent shafts".
1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

Gold - Lead - Tin - Silicon

The portcullis is a Switch to stop the flow of molten silicon.

It's Granite above the Kings chamber because it gets hottest there and it's also the "least" insulated.

The pyramid did not have a Cap. There would have been a Green Phospherous flame on the top from the Reaction.

Follow the Metals path from The Queens chamber to the "Subterrain chamber", it has a little pipe connecting them, the gold would have pooled at the bottom, and in the end cam out the "main entrance".

There is a network / labyrinth of tunnels beneath the pyramid to flow water from the nile round for cooling.

The shafts / tunnels have been discovered, but the Egyptians will not let them go any further. They knew already.

Remember the saying, streets paved with gold? That's in the bible too. The Egyptians had a lot of gold. They understood it's power. They are trying to tell you, and have been for 2000 years.

2.5 million stone blocks, moved by slaves. yeh, right. Look at the "recorded" population for Egypt, it's only risen recently. Did they use EVERY ONE? 1 block each.

The same "technology" makes it easy to move the blocks. Well, much easier than we could do it.

Brings me back to the Coral castle. 2.5Ton blocks, cut and fitted by 1 man, at night, no mortar. Chisel, block & tackle. Pull the other one. Left details in his will saying he'd discovered the secret of the Pyramids.

Me too.

you too.

If you believe.

I agree with your statement on Gold too sooner rather than later too.

I'm a little confused on why you think they used the pyramids to create gold. Also, if gold is really this powerful metal, why pave the streets with it? Also, what do you propose is gold's power? (other than greed) Also, I'm pretty sure heating sand creates glass. How do you propose gold could be used to move heavy bricks? Even if you used gold as an energy source, there's no way you can break the law of E=MC^2. Unless you've been trying to say that gold can be used to break E=MC^2? And how does any of this relate to your original post about predicitions?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join