It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I dont usually care for doom and gloom posts but i do like this one.. you have lots of interesting facts to prove what your saying..I hope the future will not be a total disaster but things sure dont look good to me ..Thanks for sharing with us and please id love to hear more on these ideas and predictions ...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yes given the choice I would take the entire prophecy forum and bin it in the hoax forum only moving it if the prediction came true. Speaking of which, if nothing happens by the 24th of January will you admit your actually full of it and have just been rambling on for attention this entire time.

The fact that you think the Aztecs had nuclear fusion is really rather funny, but the neutron star was truly a work of comic genius. You can’t honestly believe any of that can you, or expect anyone on ATS to buy into your delusions. And what was with the shame on you line, i don’t believe the world is going to end in 2012 so that was your response, very constructive i must say.

Ps I am glad you have acknowledged your need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes given the choice I would take the entire prophecy forum and bin it in the hoax forum only moving it if the prediction came true.

Why are you even in here flaming then?

Speaking of which, if nothing happens by the 24th of January will you admit your actually full of it and have just been rambling on for attention this entire time.

Sure I've answered this. Aside from that, I can think of much better ways of receiving attention.

The fact that you think the Aztecs had nuclear fusion is really rather funny,

You think they carried those stone blocks? Magic Carpet, waved a wand?

but the neutron star was truly a work of comic genius.

Is it? History says otherwise.

You can’t honestly believe any of that can you,

What should it matter to you? 33.3% Love you - 33.3% Hate you - 33.3% can be swayed. I know where you are.

or expect anyone on ATS to buy into your delusions.

Have you read some of the crap on this site? You think I'M crazy? My hypothesis is backed by the ancient old thing called MATHEMATICS.

And what was with the shame on you line,

Reptilians..... Refer to answer above.

i don’t believe the world is going to end in 2012

Neither do i, but this one, based on OIL, will be long gone by then, the new one will be just starting.

Ps I am glad you have acknowledged your need to see a psychiatrist.

Now that is not what I said now is it?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
sorry, dbl post.
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I am not flaming, that is just a convenient word to through around when someone points out how ridiculous a thread is. Reply to each one of my points with one sentence saying things like “why are you flaming” and “ Reptilians..... refer to answer above” does not help your case.

Any way I am interested in you telling us about this history with the earth and a neutron star, I bet you will struggle to find anything in the last 100 million years. And what is this mathematics you are using, is it some pseudo-science like time wave zero.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think people need to chill out, like the OP said, these are JUST PREDICTIONS.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

OK, I just compared the pictures of Stonehenge and the atomic structure of gold.
wow

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see it as this is a personal predictions forum which was created by the website owners for that purpose, people like kevinunknown who come here to troll or flame should have a warning, people do not need to read these forums, if its such junk then why bother coming in here? Your just trolling and in respect to the OP, this is quite an interesting read even if it doesn't come true, there is absolutely no need to troll the OP's thread, if you don't like predictions then you can do something really simple, avoid these forums.

Kindest regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by aoi3610

OK, I just compared the pictures of Stonehenge and the atomic structure of gold.
wow

Cody, would you be so kind to post a photo of your finding? It would be very interesting to see.

Kindest regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

Why do I always have to give this explanation.

Firstly just let me say “trolling” and “flaming” don’t mean anything, its just a term you all like to use to pretend someone who disagrees with you is doing something wrong. That is not ture.

Secondly, I hate the line “if you don’t like it then just ignore the thread”, people like me are a necessary evil. Without people like me who will challenge you for evidence, point out the holes in a thread, debunk, articulate scepticism and so on pretty much anything would go round here. You need people who disagree with threads and voice these disagreements otherwise ATS would be full of people saying “My dad is God” or “the world will end tomorrow” and everyone would be the nodding dog. You need people like me to bring balance to this website, the line “if you don’t like it just ignore it” only shows how ignorant some people really are.

And how is this an interesting read, if it doesn’t come true, or rather when it doesn’t come true. It will become apparent that the OP is delusional and has wrote this thread to fuel his delusions, if you find that sort of stuff interesting get a job in a psychiatric hospital.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

This is a predictions thread, just incase you forgot what a prediction was...

(prĭ-dĭk'shən)
n.
1.The act of predicting.
2.Something foretold or predicted; a prophecy.

Foretelling of a future event. Predictions are probabilistic estimates of future occurrences based upon many different estimation methods, including past patterns of occurrence and statistical projections of current data

What exactly is there to debunk, unless you can see in to the future yourself? Please refrain from posting more of your garbage and let the OP get back to his thread, I'm sure you dont talk for the masses here at ATS and i suspect a lot of people are interested in reading predictions, if it's not your cup of tea then move to a different forum, it's as simple as that.
edit on 4-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Right on. I always enjoy reading predictions threads, even though not one so far has turned out to be true. The way I see it, they're a part of what ATS is. If you don't like them, just block the forum.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well done your just trampling all over my pet peeve’s tonight. Dictionaries.

Are you really such a complete buffoon that you couldn’t have recited a definition of the word “prophecy” to me without running off to an online dictionary? For the record I know exactly what a prediction is, I know what is and I don’t have to look up the meaning in a dictionary.

I have already explained why I will not move on despite having the intellectual capability to recognise that in all probability this thread is total nonsense, it’s because ATS needs people like me to illustrate the fallacy of these threads. It is impossible to predict the future, never on ATS has a prediction thread such as this consistently been accurate in all predictions made. The OP is claiming to know that at some time in this month, there is going to be a magnitude 9+ earthquake in America. It is impossible to have prior knowledge of this and this has been proven time and time again with the number of false prophecies made on ATS. I accept that one day someone is going to get lucky, but that is all it will be, luck it will not be due to any supernatural powers, pseudo mathematics or some ancient colander. With the number of failed ATS predictions I am amazed that anyone bothers to pay any attention to them.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a prediction for y'all.

I predict warnings and post bans if y'all can't keep on topic, can't stop bickering amongst each other and can't behave like civilized adults.

the topic is the op's predictions for the coming months. discuss that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by woodwytch

madrid fault line... dead birds, dead fish, BP disaster in gulf of mexico... think about it. also, that date in january is pretty close to what timewave zero predicts.

And timewave zero has been wrong how many times exactly? Let's be honest, Timewave Zero also said that this last November would bring us doom as well, so did Web Bot, some dead Prophets, and a Simpson's Cartoon. So what makes any prediction fro Timewave Zero any different now?

As far as the OP, I am going to finishing reading the whole thread before I get into this one

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sure thing, man!
I'll be back on later tonight and I'll upload it

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
I see it as this is a personal predictions forum which was created by the website owners for that purpose, people like kevinunknown who come here to troll or flame should have a warning, people do not need to read these forums, if its such junk then why bother coming in here? Your just trolling and in respect to the OP, this is quite an interesting read even if it doesn't come true, there is absolutely no need to troll the OP's thread, if you don't like predictions then you can do something really simple, avoid these forums.

Kindest regards

Eric.

Well I did contradict a lot of what the OP posted but I would like to think mine was all constructive criticism as he posted he did not mind. I am not out calling anyone a quack and I do agree that a lot of what he said is interesting. I do not necessarily agree with it, but I find it very interesting and enjoy the debate and convo of it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I also agree that something big is brewing on the western end of my beloved country (sarcasm intended would much rather be elsewhere then the good ole US of A)

I will look into the Nuetron star thing as you mentioned, and I will also take a look at the Stonehenge/Gold connection once I am at home and have more browsing freedom.

I hope you didn't take offense to any of my skepticism as I am a skeptic by nature.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Without skepticism we would not even be looking at this.

I had not even looked at timewave zero until this evening. I'm affraid I see nothing in it, but I did not look for long.
Much too complicated, life is much easier than you can believe.

Come on, how stupid can we be? GOLD - GOD minus the Ell???

Surely not.
Remember what the Egyptians had, Gold wise?
Were they not powerful, more powerful than us?

Hows about the Coral Castle? 1100tons of Stone, 1 Man? Block & Tackle? Yeh right.

Said he learnt the way from the Pyramids.
Selfish...
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok, I have read the whole thread and I have a few questions for the OP. I do not think I understand the connection between what you were researching and your actual predictions.

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

Fair enough. I am not going to argue weather or not any of this is possible in the time frame you suggest. Anything can happen at any time. However, how did your research lead you to this prediction? I suspect "prediction" is the wrong word for your thread to be honest. I notice in your OP you use the words, "I see" and I can not help but wonder if you literally saw these things while doing your research. Can you explain further?

I see the world trying to adopt a new source of energy, the same source that was used by the Egyptians, the Mayans, The Aztecs, Ancient Greeks etc.

And this energy source is in Gold?

I see not much time.

For what exactly?

I see a world with a war between North Korea and South Korea after the above event takes out the USA's "Policing" capabilities.

In the event that the USA would lose it's ability to react to things taking place elsewhere in the world, I think it would be fair to say many countries would take advantage of such an opportunity. Georgia/Russia, Israel/ pick a neighbor, though probably Iran, NK/ SK, China/ Taiwan just to name a few. So I not view this as much of a prediction given the context. More like common sense. Unless of course you choose to attach a date to such an event? Again, I am very interested in your choice of word here as well, "I see".

I see Israel with a New Leader in May - Donald Tusk, current Prime minister of Poland.

That's an awfully bold prediction and I can not imagine circumstances that would allow for it, but it is a prediction none the less.

I see a cataclysmic event in Mid - End May - 16th ish, perhaps 14th, directly from the SUN.
Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)
Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere.

This to me seems like a contradiction in your predictions. How can Donald Tusk become the new Leader in Israel is Poland and Israel are all frozen instantly at this time point in time? Have I misunderstood something here? Again, how did you come to this conclusion based on your research?

see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

I am guessing this pretty much goes hand in hand with your frozen Northern Hemisphere prediction and that's fair enough. However, how would you explain the theory that Atlantis is in the Caribbean? Or Asia?

I see the Middle East in turmoil, the Israeli's building their temple over the dome of the rock, without destroying it.
They will again be friends.
I see it producing Air & Water for both to breathe, using the Dead Sea and the Red Sea.

Again I am confused here. Isn't the Northern Hemisphere supposed to be a block of ice?

I see the remaining population either huddled in caves high up in mountains, or in an ark, waiting for the skys to clear, to travel back down, to Atlantis. Even TPTB are not prepared enough.

And that date will be the 21st December 2012.

Again, I am confused here. Are these people huddled in caves that are frozen in a block of ice?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join