It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The talk of gold etc...is intriguing. Predictions are at best, best guesses based on information, past, present etc. It doesn't hurt to read another "prediction' thread. Especially, when you are providing theories that differ from Blossom Goodchilds "Channeling" of other beings. haha. I'd rather read your math and theories. At least reason can be applied.

You say you could go on forever. Please do.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
While I agree that there will be major world communication disruptions from a eruption at Yellowstone, but I think there is a bit of over exageration on the full effects of an eruption of Yellowstone. Most scientists will tell you the majority of America will survive the eruption but the after effects will be felt worlwide. Also Yellowstone is not the only "Super Volcano" in the world. I am not sure if it is the biggest or not, but I know it is one of the biggest.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

In all fairness, he's had his 3.5yrs, or will have, control over the Jews, via the Office of Polish Prime minister?
Depending on how you see it.

You know he's big into OIL. Carbon 12 - 6 6 6

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by aoi3610

No-one will believe me until the cataclysmic event occurs.

No, you see we have the luxury of just waiting until February...and when your "huge" January event doesn't happen...we can file this with all the other fiction that gets posted here.

Couldn't you be a little original though...same thing everytime with these "predictions".

I'd be interested to know what you mean by "Original".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

you certainly seem to know your stuff!..I only hope you are wrong with your predictions...

Ok so you have seen or can see some horrible things (personally I chose to ignore theses things and not let them get in the way)...what of the awakening?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I am not confused, here is why:

25,800 year, or so, cycle.

Gold, 24k (24000) Years, similar, but lower a bit, by mass. Perhaps the number of years it takes the planet to "recover".
Carbon, Mass 1800-2100 (Years)

So:

Gold (GOD) - 24000 Years.
Carbon (666) - 1800 - 2100 Years.

We are about to EVOLVE. Again
Well, I am I hope.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I am not confused, here is why:

25,800 year, or so, cycle.

Gold, 24k (24000) Years, similar, but lower a bit, by mass. Perhaps the number of years it takes the planet to "recover".
Carbon, Mass 1800-2100 (Years)

So:

Gold (GOD) - 24000 Years.
Carbon (666) - 1800 - 2100 Years.

We are about to EVOLVE. Again
Well, I am I hope.

very interesting...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I have a few problems with the above and have to agree with some of the previous posters. While I can see a war between North and South Korea still happening whether the world is in turnmoil from the aftermatch of Yellowstone. I have a hard time seeing a few of these others.

I still think you can kiss good bye to California, Yellowstone was an afterthough. The current "Earthquake" activity & Weather. Rain, Big Crack, Soon Cold, Ice - Expand - Melts - Crunch.

1. The volcanic eruption itself will pretty much put a stop to the world in general. I mean most of the survivors extreme eastern US, Canada, South America, Centreal America etc. They will be struggling enough which would lead to the US being unable to police nothing to do with North or South Korea, because the US would be to busy worrying about themselves. I do see that the use of harnessing the power of the ancients like oil lanterns etc. As the use of electricity will be severly hindered.

Yes, the above or California would cause worldwide strife, as the USA was chopped up by various countries for whatever gain. To keep us looking away from the main event.

2. I have a hard time with seeing how there is going to be a major catastrophe in May to do with the Sun as the Sun will be blocked out for at least the next 5yrs. So not sure how the sun is going to bust through with a major catastrophe'. Aside from a Super Nova that will do a lot more damage then evaporating the ocean maybe evaporating the earth. As for massive flares they would have a hard time breaking through the ash cloud.

California, not Yellowstone, but I doubt any amount of "soot" would have a fat lot of odds to the amounts of energy we talking here. Do a quick bit of searching on "Neutron Star"

3. The middle east is always in turmoil. In fact I think the day they stop being in turmoil is what will really worry me.

I agree, but, by then, America, Europe, China, Japan etc, all will be toast, so you have to ask yourself, will YOU even be about, it will not die down until after the Jews "God" returns. "Jewelers". Duh.

4. What does Dec 21, 2012 have to do with 2011

May 14th 2011 + 1 years fighting. (7 months - (Days) for GOD) to fix the world.

New world STARTS DEC 21 2012

I hope that cleared up those.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Awakening, Evolving - Same thing.
Prey your not in the Frozen bit. (Like where I AM)

Working on that now though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

so your saying if your in the frozen bit (being northern europe?) then you cant 'evolve'/'graduate'/'level up' or how ever you phrase it...?

could you expand on this please?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's very hard to do something when you're frozen, dead, in say a kilometer of ice.
(The opposite reaction of the burning from the sun on the other side of the world.)

I have no intention of being in the UK on that date.

Unless a couple of things have happened by then, regarding the technology mentioned.
Which will require money and manpower.

It obviously has worked here, in fact, all over the world. There are lots of "monuments" and "Religeous" sites that could only be based on "Gold" technology.

Have a look at stone circles, mounds etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

it doesn't get any bigger than Yellowstone and trust me if you are correct about that then you must be wrong about all the other incidents you mention ... because any survivors following a Yellowstone eruption will be living in a new Ice-Age as the sun gets blocked by the global ash cloud

Yes, All it is going to take to send us into an Ice Age is a mega volcano in the mid latitudes or tropics.

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute says it takes less than a decade to make the transition and there are a heck of a lot of science papers out there that will tell you we are in the right time frame/Earth orientation to slip back into an Ice Age.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Thanks for sharing your thought...all very interesting!

i plan on 'evolving' dead or alive...and if I don't 'evolve' then I'll just die, be re-born but obviously not under 1 km of ice!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think you have to be in the earth or burnt - i.e. back to carbon.

You cannot do that imprisoned in ICE.

They have found mammoths still with food in their mouths half chewed, and food in their stomachs, digested, not digested.

"Frozen" whilst eating.

Co-incidence?

Mans dating is 1000 years out, or 1000000 in some cases.

Wonder what happens when you irradiate lizards with Neutron radiation?
Now there's a thought?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Truly, none of this is supposition, I have 5 A4 Pads full of figures, i've checked and tripple checked the figures for the Eye of Horus. Distances from Sun - Moon - Earth.
Atoms etc. It all uses the same principal. 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 - always a sphere.

It is all based on Empirical evidence, Ancient Structures, The Periodic Table & Mathematics.

Just add a bit of ingenuity and shall we say "supressed" knowledge.

Start thinking different metals instead of Gold, say Silver or Tin.

I wonder how many other people have had these thoughts, not understood them, then gone onto to write a book, or series of books, based on their "sub-conscious" mind.

I can name a few authors etc who "could" fit that bill.
Plus some "clever" inventors.....

It leads to the same thing - 63/64. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, after all my complaining about these threads, this is one that I actually find interesting.
Let me go and look at Stonehenge again.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see this as the only place online worhty of my prophecy. I hope people take it in, there are so many doom bringers.

Oh goody another prophecy thread for me to have some fun with. I am so grateful you feel that we are worthy of reading your fantasies and delusions of grandeur i feel truly privileged that such a special person such has you have benevolently bestowed upon us mere mortals the wisdom of your third eye (that’s not a innuendo). So let’s look at what you have to say shall we?

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

So your saying there is going to be a magnitude 9+ earthquake at yellow stone or along the San Andreas Fault that would pretty much end the world as we know it right way, if it was yellow stone the super volcanic eruption would cause all sun light to be blocked. If its San Andreas then America is literally going to be split in two and geopolitics of the globe will be permanently changed, it might even trigger Yellowstone. So you say this is going to happen by the end of this month. I have a question for you OP, will you please be as kind as to admit after January when neither of these catastrophic events have came to pass that your full of it and have lied to us all so we can send this to the Hoax forum.

"I see the world trying to adopt a new source of energy, the same source that was used by the Egyptians, the Mayans, The Aztecs, Ancient Greeks etc.

I see not much time."

So now you expect us to all believe that all of these ancient civilisations had accesses to the ultimate energy source. Current science would suggest that is nuclear fusion, are you telling me that the Aztecs had developed nuclear fusion so they could power their ipods and pc’s.

And you can “SEE” time! I

"I see a world with a war between North Korea and South Korea after the above event takes out the USA's "Policing" capabilities.

I see Israel with a New Leader in May - Donald Tusk, current Prime minister of Poland."

Right war on the Korean Peninsula, you are the millionth user to make such a prediction on ATS, if this comes to pass its because of your analysis of the current situation and not your third eye. Anyway there probably isn’t going to be a war anyway so your just wrong on that one.

I didn’t know Poland had the ability to carry something like this off. Your telling me that within the next year Poland are going to invade and conquer Israeli with the current polish president as their supreme leader.

"Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)
Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere."

If your first prediction about Yellowstone comes true most sunlight will be blocked out. But I am guessing this is based on the same conspiracies that say the end of the solar cycle is going to result in a massive solar flare and kill us all. That won’t happen there was a massive solar flare in 1984, no one died.

"I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy."

All i have to say is LOL. If that happens and I have survived all of your other predictions then I will cut of my own penis and make a statue to your third eye out of it and worship you.

"I see the Middle East in turmoil, the Israeli's building their temple over the dome of the rock, without destroying it.
They will again be friends.
I see it producing Air & Water for both to breathe, using the Dead Sea and the Red Sea.2
I see the remaining population either huddled in caves high up in mountains, or in an ark, waiting for the skys to clear, to travel back down, to Atlantis. Even TPTB are not prepared enough.
And that date will be the 21st December 2012.Oh look at 2012 prediction so its not going to be a planet smashing into us or a reptilian attack that’s good to know thanks for the heads up. "

Oh look at 2012 prediction so its not going to be a planet smashing into us or a reptilian attack that’s good to know thanks for the heads up.

"All a bit odd, but that's exactly what I see."

Now that’s a bit of a understatement bit like saying a whale has a averaged sized penis. This isn’t odd, it’s totally crazy, the only thing you should be seeing is a doctor.
edit on 4-1-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thankyou
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Oh goody another prophecy thread for me to have some fun with. I am so grateful you feel that we are worthy of reading your fantasies and delusions of grandeur i feel truly privileged that such a special person such has you have benevolently bestowed upon us mere mortals the wisdom of your third eye (that’s not a innuendo). So let’s look at what you have to say shall we?

A very odd start, I sense..... intimidation? you do NOT have to read this thread.

will you please be as kind as to admit after January when neither of these catastrophic events have came to pass that your full of it and have lied to us all so we can send this to the Hoax forum.

Of course. If that is what you feel it deserves. Perhaps we should just bin the whole section?

are you telling me that the Aztecs had developed nuclear fusion so they could power their ipods and pc’s.

Yes, but I am sure I can think of better things to do with my time, with unlimited enrgy, than charging my iPod.

if this comes to pass its because of your analysis of the current situation and not your third eye.

Agreed, in fact, like everything i've said. Current Situation.

That won’t happen there was a massive solar flare in 1984, no one died.

My first point was San-Andreas Fault, not Yellowstone, and 2ndly, I am not talking about a "solar flare", right idea, but several orders of magnitude higher power. Think, Neutron Star.

All i have to say is LOL. If that happens and I have survived all of your other predictions then I will cut of my own penis and make a statue to your third eye out of it and worship you.

I am sure that won't be necessary, I certainly won't give toss, however, given the way the Ancient Greeks were?

Oh look at 2012 prediction so its not going to be a planet smashing into us or a reptilian attack that’s good to know thanks for the heads up.

Shame on you.

Now that’s a bit of a understatement bit like saying a whale has a averaged sized penis. This isn’t odd, it’s totally crazy, the only thing you should be seeing is a doctor.

Unhealthy people need a doctor. a Psychiatrist would have been a better choice.

That was fun, but please now.

Constructive Critisism is fine.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am going out now.

When I return I will go through the "constructive Critisism" that appears.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join