It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritaslibertas
reply to post by Argyll

Wouldn't it make sense for the signs to be revealed in a way that would be accessible to the most people? I don't have statistics but I believe a large amount of the world's population can understand english in some form. Just a thought.

In which case I believe they would have been revealed in Chinese or Mandarin........would you agree?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

here's your orgional quote:

If the sun suddenly arose in the west we`d all be dead and drowned because it would mean exactly that all the water being displaced like noahs flood,ergo biblical,but its extremely unlikely only the power of a supermassive blackhole could inflict the re-rotation of our rock

All I said was that this is not the only way the sun could rise in the west, a pole flip would do just that, and wouldnt have anything to do with the re-rotation of earth.

Everything else you have deflected with is aside from the point.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You need to talk to ghost374 ,thats were the post is about the sun rising from the west,which is impossible

Still not getting it, huh? IF THE POLES FLIP AND THERE IS NO ROTATIONAL CHANGE, THE SUN WILL RISE IN THE WEST.

It is entirely possible. In fact, it is next to inevitable.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sorry it would still spin in the same direction and the sun would still rise in the east and set in the west.I get what your saying that the earth topples over and the mass momentum continues to spin but in the opposite direction,but that will never happen with a electromagnetic shift,do you get that.It will however shift in that way if the electromagnetic field of a passing blackhole passes by:duh
r we get physically hit with a neutron star or fragment from one ,is this to much for comprehension.
edit on 5-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No. How many kids learn Mandarin Chinese in school as opposed to Chinese kids being taught English in school? Again, I don't have numbers but if you think the population of the world generally understands Mandarin Chinese over English I think you are mistaken. I'm talking about varying levels of competency but certainly enough to understand the word gold.

Also, I'm talking about global coverage and not % population. If you start connecting population density with prophecies or whatever you would like to call them its a bit of a slippery slope because it gives the assumption that one group of people is more prone to understand, be saved etc... etc...

edit on 5-1-2011 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

2,500,000 / 10,000

Nope, 250 blocks is way too many per person me thinks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sorry it would still spin in the same direction and the sun would still rise in the east and set in the west.

really? What makes north, north? Thats right, the earths magnetism. If the pole was flipped, the magnetic north would be what we now think of as south. Meaning east and west would change places. Meaning the sun would rise in the same place it has always risen, but that direction would now be measured as west.

See, N,S,E & W are measurements based on the earths magnetism.

Is it amateur hour in here?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Most of the world speaks English?...........now we both know that's wrong don't we?

Baring the chinese. It is.

Most of the world does NOT speak English!......and that is a fact,

Well, perhaps, but the majority CAN

however, I can see how you would want to believe that, and to have people believe it because without that, your word similes don't add up.

I do believe you, Mandarin & Chinese are higher. I don't know Mandarin, plus, they have their own holy books etc.

I'm not having a go at you mate, but if you put yourself in the firing line, then you can't blame people for taking the odd pot shot can you?

No offence taken, some of the pot shots do actually help.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sorry it would still spin in the same direction and the sun would still rise in the east and set in the west.I get what your saying that the earth topples over and the mass momentum continues to spin but in the opposite direction,but that will never happen with a electromagnetic shift,do you get that.It will however shift in that way if the electromagnetic field of a passing blackhole passes by:duh
r we get physically hit with a neutron star or fragment from one ,is this to much for comprehension.

No you dont get what I'm saying. The earth doesnt topple over. Only the magnetism changes. Absolutely nothing else. No physical movement by the planet.

It has happened many times in the earths history before. It will happen again.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No it is`nt amateur hour ,no semantics here,change the paint and letters on your compass ,ask any scientist after the magnetic poleshift new compasses rearranged markings and colours and no one would no the difference

Look you obviously are not getting the simplicity of a compass you have now,to one you`ll have to buy after,so yeah on a technicality your old compass will be reorientated ,and what big deal buy a new one with right markings and colours,semantics Blahhh.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wander downstairs, thinking.

And I see more. Back to Neutrons.

I wholeheartedly believe this is a Neutron induced issue, a repeating syscle, lasting x years, and quite possible we have no idea.

Anyway, potential total hypothesis.

Neutron Radiation Poisoning.
A quick check tells me that it gives the same symptoms as Flu, H5whatever, but Flu.

Fish in Sea, Dead.

Birds in Air, Dead.

Lots of them.

They birds are small, a small increase would most likely be fatal.
Fish a made in a particular way, the shape, like a sphere amplifies energy, that's how they survive in the Sea, Cold gives them energy. Anyway, the same small increase would kill them too?

Gold, put your faith in GOLD?

Gold blocks 98% of all solar radiation?

Do not take from those with the mark of GOD.
Duh, if you had a roof of Gold, or a hat of GOLD, then you would be fine, the Neutrons get reflected.

Doh.

Or am I still mad.

The same Radiation will heat up the planet, cause the earth quakes, and, if it IS a neutron star, then you get a millionth of a 2nd pulse when it reaches the top of it's cycle, then it goes darker, for a while.

Oh dear.

Tin hats?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
reply to post by Human_Alien

So, in short, we can't ask questions then??? We have to swallow the prediction whole? I didn't mean for my question to sound like I was coming off as an arrogant prick, hell, I even said at the end of the post that the English subject wasn't my strong point at school. But the simple fact is that we have seen so bloody many of these prediction threads on here over the years, and nothing has eventuated from them, that the supposed reputation of this site that you worry about so much can, and has been, shot to pieces in less time than you can say "who the hell let all the nuts out of the looney bin?"

And this goes for everyone on here - thats the problem with this site - the whole "us and them" mentality. I see it every bloody day on here, where there are 2 distinct sides, that continually rail against each other, arguing over who is right and who is wrong, and completely disregarding anyone else that isn't an "established" member. Must be hard having such an Elitist, arrogant point of view.

Well people, here is a prediction for you, that I KNOW will come true. When # really does hit the fan, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, will give a flying f**k about a bunch of predictions that have been made on this website. And I can tell you now, what I have just said is FACT.

OP - I honestly am sorry for derailing the thread, but I am sick to death of the way people act on this website. After some more time on here, I think you will see the point I'm getting at. Sorry again mate. Lack of sleep, and a low tolerance to bull# sometimes tend to make me go off when I see bull# on here sometimes. That wasn't directed at you by the way.

edit on 5-1-2011 by TerribleTeam2 because: Spelling/Grammar

No. That's not what I mean at all. Ask all the questions you want. Just don't complain about it.

My point is: No one has the right to be pissed off when you expose yourself to the very thing you despise.

If 'predictions' get your loins in an uproar then, stay away from them. It's a no-brainer. Why even click on this category let alone, thread?

That's what I am having a hard time factoring in.

It's like someone complaining about never winning the damn lottery yet.......week after week, month after month, they spend their money on it. Only to: week after week, month after month....complain about it! That behavior is psychotic if ya ask me

It seems some people just love complaining and just find forums another avenue to release their pent up anger on. This is probably why I love and understand animals more.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Can you take your arguement elsewhere please.

I understand the NSEW thing. The planet does NOT have to change, but the NSEW would.

The sun WOULD rise in the East. (We'd have changed the name indirectly when the poles moved)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Mayeb they have, but I do not speak Chinese, or Mandarin.

Though I have had a few lessons in Mandarin. only a few.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No it is`nt amateur hour ,no semantics here,change the paint and letters on your compass ,ask any scientist after the magnetic poleshift new compasses rearranged markings and colours and no one would no the difference

Seriously? No one would notice that north is now at the bottom of the compass, and the globe?

Do your homework.

And again, nice deflection from the fact that you got flat out proven wrong. Now you just look foolish.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.polereversal.com...
www.physorg.com...
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Can you take your arguement elsewhere please.

I understand the NSEW thing. The planet does NOT have to change, but the NSEW would.

The sun WOULD rise in the East. (We'd have changed the name indirectly when the poles moved)

I disagree, but fair enough, not trying to derail your thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

So by that theory whoever controls the most gold has the most power during the change and in the new world?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh no, It's BAD stuff.

Copied and Pasted.

Neutron radiation has the tendency to be absorbed by the nuclei of its target material, turning it radioactive.

Most of the radioactive material produced during the explosion of a nuclear bomb is created in this fashion.

When humans are exposed to too much neutron radiation, it can actually turn flesh radioactive, quickly killing the unfortunate person. This is the principle behind the neutron bomb, a weapon designed to release massive amounts of neutron radiation with comparatively little heat or light.

The neutron bomb is a nuclear explosive that kills people and animals but leaves structures intact.

Doh.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well there have been issues with the geomagnetic field of late and cosmic (neutron bursts) could seep into and cause what your talking about Op

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Again, this is not a forum to present fiction.

What is this section for then?

SO... you admit what you've posted is nothing but fiction then???

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join