It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

exing out their precious all seeing eye

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good day, im posting this to let you know you should be doing this too. If you believe.
I am exing out the eye in the dollar bill that sit atop the pyramid and writing different facts on the $
Some things I have written so far on their money is;

-the pope is head master of the illuminati
-mj was going to speak out against the illuminati & was killed
-kennedy brothers were murdered by the masons
-mainstream music is filled with masonic and baphomet symbolism
-don't believe the media they are in it too

whatever else ideas you can think of to write on their fiat money to get the knowledge out, siince knowledge is power and they will see the desecration of their precious pyramid and the all seeing eye.




posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

-kennedy brothers were murdered by the masons


why?



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by TrueLies

-kennedy brothers were murdered by the masons


why?


Because he wanted to print american money for the american people & he opposed israel becoming a nuclear state. The brothers were killed for trying to stop the illuminati infiltrating america.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies
 


but the Illuminati was disbanded in the late 1700's. And there is/was a difference between masonry and Illuminati. Yes some Illuminati members were also masons at that time, but it was two different organizations. The Illuminati was trying to change the way information was being selectively given by the church. The Vatican was suppressing science fact in order to keep a tight control on the populace and the Illuminati was trying to let science be a mainstream idea. (it was looked upon as witch craft at that time) JFK was a member of the Knights of Columbus, which is a group much like masonry for Catholics. (since a catholic can be excommunicated for joining masonry)

I like the idea of you getting a message out to the world, but please make sure you know about what message you are sending. History is out there to be read. For Illuminati information try this book.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There are laws against defacing American currency which makes it a Federal crime. Treasury agents and the Judicial system are charged with enforcing these regulations. The defaced bills will be culled out and replaced so your efforts will not only be wasted, they will also be wasteful.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
...whatever else ideas you can think of to write on their fiat money to get the knowledge out, siince knowledge is power and they will see the desecration of their precious pyramid and the all seeing eye.


I wrote 'networkdude has no beer' on several pieces of currency (getting that on a nickel was tough). Hopefully they will make it down to Carolina where he can subsequently use them to purchase tea bags and sugar.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


when I get the mods to make an icon flipping you the bird, I will use it liberally.

lush.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I live in Boston and have plenty of beer -- actually, I have 12 bottles (wine bottle size) brewed by a brother as a gift for me.

But I cannot for the life of me get a decent glass of ice tea in this barbaric land.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by driley
 


perhaps we can work out a trade.




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Good day, im posting this to let you know you should be doing this too. If you believe.
I am exing out the eye in the dollar bill that sit atop the pyramid and writing different facts on the $
Some things I have written so far on their money is;

-the pope is head master of the illuminati
-mj was going to speak out against the illuminati & was killed
-kennedy brothers were murdered by the masons
-mainstream music is filled with masonic and baphomet symbolism
-don't believe the media they are in it too

whatever else ideas you can think of to write on their fiat money to get the knowledge out, siince knowledge is power and they will see the desecration of their precious pyramid and the all seeing eye.


if what you say is true about mj then for sure the doctor murray knows something about it. since he still alive he could interogated about theilluminati.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by TrueLies

-kennedy brothers were murdered by the masons


why?


Because he wanted to print american money for the american people & he opposed israel becoming a nuclear state. The brothers were killed for trying to stop the illuminati infiltrating america.

It's not that simple.

In 1961, JFK took steps to implement strict gun-control laws. This was part of a larger plan towards worldwide disarmament.

JFK was a member of:
- Knights of Columbus
- Elk
- Order of the Eagles
- Civitan International
- Eire Society of Boston (an Irish mutual-benefit society)
- Ancient Order of Turtles

He also received the B'nai B'rith Presidential Gold Medal, which is strange being that he was a Catholic.

edit on 10-1-2011 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join