It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

well he just speaks the truth, and sometimes the truth is scary, to some people...me its hard for anything to scare me anymore, but maybe its his voice and yelling? lol. Yea i like the other dude you named too i actually first heard him on Alex's show the other day and JUST watched a youtube video of his it was about the death of the dollar final warning of something like that.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

that would suck!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

just be sure to let us know when you've barricaded yourself in your house and are fending off brain slurping zombies...

XD

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Same thing just happened in Sweden too.

Dont know what this is all about..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Seven pages is a lot to digest...if what I post has been posted prior to the first 3 pages...disregard.

All of this could be natural...a lead in to the earth changes that are coming. Remember Ley Lines?...since this phenomenon is beginning to make news worldwide, I feel it is possible that there is some kind of magnetic force at work here.

Magnetic forces do have power, when focused to cause blunt force injury. Everything in the universe is reactive to magnetics...and in many ways. For instance one of these bird flocks fly over or through a vortex that is powering up, charging...their tiny bodies can't take the force and they fall to the ground....all would still be in tact...only they would have suffered the power of the initial "hit" in the vortex.

Now to the fish...magnetics in water causes changes as well...one could well say that a possible vortex or line was powering up in a river and somehow caused the fish to become electrocuted. Some people go fishing by throwing dynamite into rivers and ponds....it explodes and the trauma causes the fish to float to the top of the water...same thing could happen should an electric current be introduced to said pond or river...fish die from trauma and float to the top.

If you have read this far, I hope you don't think this is too far for a theory...I did read that some believe there is an alien connection...why couldn't it simply be the earth is naturally doing what she does at certain times in past history? The only difference...no one kept records back then because they didn't have any reason to.

Changes are coming...these things that lead up to them will be memories y'all can pass on so those that may come after us may understand.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Hi! I just read on the Swedish news site Aftonbladet that loads of blackbirds was found dead in Sweden. In the article it say that the situation resembles what have happend to birds in the U.S. They speculate that the birds was disturbed frequently at night and got stressed and flew so much that they died. I don't think that is the real explanation. Scary stuff this and I will keep a close eye on this as it unfolds
Source

edit on 5-1-2011 by tornhill because: Added text

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
add New Zealand to the list

"Hundreds of snapper dead on beaches"

www.nzherald.co.nz...

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wonder if it might have something to do with a momentary failure of the magnetic field that protects our globe from cosmic radiation and the birds just got microwaved (or similar lethal radiation) because they were at the wrong time at the wrong place ..

That would also fit with the fact that this occurrence is random around the globe , without any recognizable pattern.
edit on 5/1/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here is the link to the incident in sweden:
www.thelocal.se...

Shortly before midnight on Tuesday, residents found 50 to 100 jackdaws on a street in Falköping southeast of Skövde. The site has been blocked for a veterinary inspection of the birds.

"We do not know what the cause is," said Tomas Ahlgren, officer in command at the Skövde police.

Emergency services have cordoned off an area around the site so that the birds can be examined by the county veterinarian. According to Sveriges Radio Skaraborg, these are between 50 and 100 dead birds.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yikes! dead birds are now falling from the sky in a small city of Sweden, although not in that great numbers as we've seen in the US the other day - but it's still kinda mysterious to see all these reports coming in from many different places around the world.

Bad translation through Google Translate:

Dead birds in Falkirk

It is not just in the U.S. as birds mysteriously dropped down dead from the sky. Shortly before midnight on Wednesday was found many dead jackdaws on a street in Falkirk.

Svenska Dagbladet

Mysterious Bird Death In Falkirk

Bird Death in Falkirk was late in the night remains a mystery. The police did not know what the mass death could depend on.

GT/Exp ressen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c7824f3b4e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo from Aftonbladet's article:
www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I know there has been autopsy's on the birds but has anything been done with the fish. Are there simular internal injuries to them? Haven't read anything about this? Anyone know?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Not so. A recent incident in Sweden where birds have been falling from the sky.

www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
the all died of the bird flu ?

one problem solved

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Something is making me think this is NOT Bird Flu. Simple logic dictates that 000's of bird dont just fall from the sky at the same time because of flu. The last i knew, the Flu virus didnt operate with watches...

"right guys, all together now...lets kill these birds...3,2,1..."

I think Bird Flu will be blamed but i think there is far more to it than what we are being let on to believe

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
CNN Story

Just read the same thing on CNN..This is pretty creepy..

The birds they found in Ark. have not been poisoned..and I don't buy the whole trauma from fireworks theory..

SCARY to say the least.

I dont think anyone with half a brain believes the fireworks theory. I would like to know the name of the guy who even came up witht that so that I can ignore him the rest of my life. 5000 birds having a heart attack at the same time..
It's HAARP.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

well its -29c here and ive yet to see a single bird die from the cold this year ,
as far as my eyes can see throu the window they are all jumping and eating the goodies ive put out to them ,

black birds dying withinn a time frame like this all over the globe is so un proboble i dont vene know where to begin ,

id put my money on geneticly modified something .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Yikes! dead birds are now falling from the sky in a small city of Sweden, although not in that great numbers as we've seen in the US the other day - but it's still kinda mysterious to see all these reports coming in from many different places around the world.

Bad translation through Google Translate:

Dead birds in Falkirk

It is not just in the U.S. as birds mysteriously dropped down dead from the sky. Shortly before midnight on Wednesday was found many dead jackdaws on a street in Falkirk.

Svenska Dagbladet

Mysterious Bird Death In Falkirk

Bird Death in Falkirk was late in the night remains a mystery. The police did not know what the mass death could depend on.

GT/Exp ressen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c7824f3b4e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo from Aftonbladet's article:
www.aftonbladet.se...

HAARP nightmare spreads to Sweden, France is next!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
This is some creepy stuff. Birds are dieing all over the world, not just Arkansas. Some are claiming its a deadly strain of H5N1 bird flu virus. But why now?

It seems that many of the dead birds are popping up in areas that feed from the gulf of Mexico where the BP oil spill was. I'm starting to think that their immune systems maybe compromised by all the toxins that they are now carrying around in conjunction with the new bird flu virus is killing them off.

Read for yourself. (These are just a small portion of the stories coming in all over the world):

Recent:
Arkansas:
Town Puzzled after Dead Birds Fall from the Sky
State commission says dead fish now cover 20-mile section of Arkansas River

Louisiana:
Mass Louisiana bird deaths puzzle investigators

Manitoba, Canada:
10 of 1000's of dead birds are found in Manitoba Canada

Kentucky:
More Dead Birds Found In Kentucky Identical To Birds in Arkansas Media Downplays Find
Woman reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

Japan:
Japan Is on High Alert as a Virus Infiltrates Bird-Heavy Regions

South Korea:
Dead Teal Ducks With Bird Flu Strain Found In South Korea

Chile:
Thousands of Birds fall from the sky in South America

Kaziranga, India:
Bird Flu Scare in Kaziranga, Birds Found Dead

Older Articles:
California:
Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead At Local Reservoir

Texas:
Hundreds of birds found dead on island beaches

Tasmania:
Birds perish after marathon migration

Ukraine:
1,500 birds found dead in Ukraine

Indiana:
Dozens of Dead Birds Found in Ripley County Neighborhood
edit on 1/4/2011 by Choronzon because: formatting fixes..

Yeah it is odd, I was talking about it with my husband last night, and it's either the oil spill, a strain of virus that only affects certain fish and birds, or Mother Earth is pissed off.

Plus you forgot about Chesapeake Bay in MD, www.wbaltv.com...
Then Brazil, unless you mentioned it: translate.google.com...://www.parana-online.com.br/editoria/cidades/new s/502434/%3Fnoticia%3DMORTANDADE%2BMISTERIOSA%2BDE%2BPEIXES%2BNO%2BLITORAL&act=url

It could be air born, but then again if it was, it would be affecting all birds, and he thinks it's odd that certain fish are affected? If birds are falling out of the sky in Maine I ain't leaving my home!! Enough said.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

You forget em weapon testing. We all know how important these sorts of energes are to birds. What happens when someone goes testing weapons of this sort and they have been in existence for at least since ww2 in some degree.

I cannot see it being the flu.

Em weapons. These weapons probably affect birds more than any other creature. At least humans have concious thought and can adapt, but birds cannot, they rely on these energies to be pretty stable. Humans can adapt to difference and pretty big ones at that.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Disinformation. It's not HAARP its a radioactive, living, flying, cardboard box. Some evil government scientists did this super secret experiment to create living inorganic things and now they've created a super mutant they can't control. HAARP is just a disinformation campaign. I know their secret because I've read it on the internet and it's a guaranteed way of knowing government secrets.
edit on 5-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join