It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
FYI, it has been stated that the blue color found around the mouths of the turtledoves that died in Italy indicates a lack of oxygen, or poisining. I cannot imagine that many doves being accidentally poisined at once.

We had an idiot official here once that put poisin out to rid a building of pigeons, within hours pigeons were dropping all over the city, but I would bet that total maybe 100 died, givien that thousands reside in the dowtown area and buildings I thought that they were pretty lucky no more of them got hold of the stuff. But trying to picture how soooo many turtledoves could have been poisined is unimaginable, unless a single food or water source were the problem. That leaves a lack of oxygen as the cause, which again opens up many many possibilities.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Aside from singling out any particular theory (i happen to think it's a convergence of several things at just the right time), here are some of my thoughts on the subject.

I do try to find a 'natural' answer to most anomalies but am not convinced that is the case with these events. Some of my research has led me to the following, which you may find interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

remarkably, i have not been able to find previous recordings of similar events ... mass die-offs, yes but not like this ... not in such a confined period of time and not so globally. I am leaning toward the combination of natural events revolving around the current polar shift, magnetosphere reductions and increased solar activity during an increased tectonic movement pattern.

Now, it is true that the blunt force trauma is difficult to explain and i do not discount the cloaked alien ships as a possibility ... i can't see them, so what do i know?

However, in light of the fact that several birds did not die mid-air, trauma by falling to the earth just doesn't ring true for me. Many were reported to be staggering and wandering aimlessly on the ground before collapse. If this reporting is correct, i am truly at a loss for explanation.

I do think 'negative gravity fields' could possibly cause the blood clotting and sudden confusion reported, leading to mid-flight collisions and eventual death, however, this doesn't explain all of the species reported, in all of the locations or the general concept that they were 'struck by something'.

Not pushing the tectonic theory here but it does encompass all of the areas reported, it would effect weaker species in each location and it would account for both the air/water imbalance. Those correlations combined with the polar shift and the extra magnetism exerted by Planet X/Niburu ... could explain a lot.

Here are a few things i do know for sure ... location: SW coastal FL (less than 20 miles from coast) ... 3rd day of close observation = 3 birds total viewed. Not a bird watcher by any means but in this area, Normal = more birds than one can count. just last winter, i became rather upset while riding my bicycle because there were so many birds, being sooooo noisy that i could not hear vehicles approaching. we had multiple squirrels on property ... haven't seen one in 2 days.

was just out shopping earlier today and on 'restaurant row' around 4pm the sky was eerily empty. Clear and blue but empty all the same. One plane passed over during a 30 minute observance. And at another location, closer to the beach, still nothing. No seagulls, no pelicans, no chirping, just the most creepy silence i've heard in years.

this is most unusual for this area. have been here over 20 yrs and this is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. my felines are behaving strangely ... (18 of them) ... the neighbor dogs seem to be 'talking' to each other nightly (about a week now) -- this is weird too, they are not just barking ... they are conversing and it's really neat actually. (wish i understood the conversation)

whatever is happening, they sense it, they feel it and are trying to communicate ... tis a shame we haven't spent more time listening over the years. peace to you and those you love ... cya on the other side.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Another bird dropped from the sky:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Interesting link regarding bird deaths in the U.S.

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

I find it odd that news websites are linking to this website to show that "mass die offs happen all the time". If you actually go through the table, most of the die offs that are in excess of 500 are spread over a period of time and have an actual reason for the deaths other than "trauma".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is a pretty good article on the whole dead animal thing. good maps and references as well.

htt p://www.peasantremedies.com/peasantremedies/2011/1/7/weather-fireworks-haarp-end-times-all-i-know-is-birds-and-fi.html?SSScrollPosition=12

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by queenannie38

that is a horrible map representation of the events ... half of them aren't even marked ... brazil, sweden, canada, italy, indonesia, australia, canada

I realize it is lacking...however it does give a good general idea of where the majority of incidents are concentrated.
I analyzed the information given by this article: EU Times

And the US has the most incidents reported, in the following states:
Arkansas
Florida
Illinois
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Michigan
North Carolina
Tennessee
Texas

Some have 2 or 3 different instances.

All of those states are either directly North or North/North East of the Gulf, with the exception of Florida which is directly East.

This page says:

“Oil is a complex mixture containing substances like benzene, heavy metals, arsenic, and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons -- all known to cause human health problems such as cancer, birth defects or miscarriages,” said Kenneth Olden, founding dean of New York’s CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College, who is monitoring a panel on possible delayed effects. “The potential here is huge and we have to be diligent about protecting the public health and these workers.”

But what about the animals?
And if they die, we die.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeasant

Thanks for the link. It is a much better map. But I can't believe it is HAARP. The writer mentioned some bible references, but no one's thought of this one:

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

With all the poisons that we KNOW for sure are in crude oil...why not question the motives of the big money suits and how that influences the information we receive.

The immediate statements given as being those of the scientists and researchers were very strange for being some of the first comments given to the public, mainly along the lines of "We'll probably never know what caused this."

Right. Only because this information would be incriminating and very likely change the whole corporate/oil world...if enough people question this nonsense "information" that we're getting...the truth will have to come out.

Heck, it is already out...they are just hoping that it goes away and everyone forgets about it just like we did after they plugged that hole. But I doubt it is going away and this time we won't forget because the evidence is all around and in the full public view.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
FYI, it has been stated that the blue color found around the mouths of the turtledoves that died in Italy indicates a lack of oxygen, or poisining. I cannot imagine that many doves being accidentally poisined at once.

We had an idiot official here once that put poisin out to rid a building of pigeons, within hours pigeons were dropping all over the city, but I would bet that total maybe 100 died, givien that thousands reside in the dowtown area and buildings I thought that they were pretty lucky no more of them got hold of the stuff. But trying to picture how soooo many turtledoves could have been poisined is unimaginable, unless a single food or water source were the problem. That leaves a lack of oxygen as the cause, which again opens up many many possibilities.

ya .. this blue thing theory is nuts .... usualy birds who are sick dont fly
its happening all around the world ... so the air and/or water must be toxic on the entire planet
falling off at the same time .. just like that

very weird .. personally i cant find any plausible explanation for this mass death ... its beyond any explanation we got so far

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by queenannie38

that is a horrible map representation of the events ... half of them aren't even marked ... brazil, sweden, canada, italy, indonesia, australia, canada

I realize it is lacking...however it does give a good general idea of where the majority of incidents are concentrated.
I analyzed the information given by this article: EU Times

And the US has the most incidents reported, in the following states:
Arkansas
Florida
Illinois
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Michigan
North Carolina
Tennessee
Texas

Some have 2 or 3 different instances.

All of those states are either directly North or North/North East of the Gulf, with the exception of Florida which is directly East.

This page says:

“Oil is a complex mixture containing substances like benzene, heavy metals, arsenic, and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons -- all known to cause human health problems such as cancer, birth defects or miscarriages,” said Kenneth Olden, founding dean of New York’s CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College, who is monitoring a panel on possible delayed effects. “The potential here is huge and we have to be diligent about protecting the public health and these workers.”

But what about the animals?
And if they die, we die.

soooo, you agree the map is a poor representation of the facts.
yet, you posted it anyway - interesting.
you agree this is an unusual pattern of events, yet you seem willing to accept current events as a result of 8 month old activity - also interesting.
anyone who has been paying attention already knows the dangers of crude oil ... however, the fact that corexit is composed of 3 chemical compounds / 2 of which are proprietary (secret or unknown to all) doesn't even seem to make an appearance on your radar. Thanks for proving yet again, soooooo many ppl just don't pay attention.

i would suppose you correlate the San JoseCA landslides, the 500+ Guy, AR earthquakes and the NZ quake which moved the tectonic plate 11ft, the biblical flooding in AU and the fact that the W Indonesian islands are sinking ... nothing more than normal, right?
*** just checking ***

actually, if you want to compare real correlations ... review this link: www.abovetopsecret.com... ... then we can talk realities.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I found on the CERN website about dead birds. Its as if they are telling their workers its bird flu and to be careful if you find dead birds for hygeine reasons. But what if its because someone at the top knows that CERN has killed the birds? I can't get the link to work. But here it is below. Just google dead birds and Cern and you will find it.

user.web.cern.ch... ml
edit on 8-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: fixing link

edit on 8-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: because the linl won't work.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Its really interesting. Many of my friends have a very long and heavy flu from Dec'10. Its exactly nasty run... And i also thought about relation between our flu and birds fallings... And by the way here was strange things in August'10 - there were tens of dead doves too. Officials said they were dehydrated because of very hot summer. Im in Moscow, Russia now

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
arizona has had 4 or 5 earthquakes today and the news hasnt covered it from what ive seen ,buit the weird thing is,is the last earthquake posted on www.intellicast.com... ,doesnt happen for another couple of hours,how are they predicting a earthquake,sorry folks im new here and couldnt start a new thread so if anybody can get this out there ,thankyou

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderingwonderer
arizona has had 4 or 5 earthquakes today and the news hasnt covered it from what ive seen ,buit the weird thing is,is the last earthquake posted on www.intellicast.com... ,doesnt happen for another couple of hours,how are they predicting a earthquake,sorry folks im new here and couldnt start a new thread so if anybody can get this out there ,thankyou

your link is to a weather map ... what does that have to do with a hill of beans?
4/5 in Arizona ?? show me ... earthquake.usgs.gov...
can't find any 'prediction' on the link you provided either. what 'prediction'? from whom? concerning what?

what the quake occurrences are reflecting is a steady rattle in AR, near Guy ... a steady rattle in N and S CA ... (hence the 4.1 in San Jose resulting in landslides: source: www.foxnews.com... ) ... a continuous rattle throughout the eastern Indonesia basin and a perpetual increase in magnitude of those along the New Madrid zone. If you see otherwise, please advise.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add San Jose quake source

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

www.intellicast.com... upat the top above the map are icon buttons the one on the right that shows sguigly lines is the earthquake button try that and it say s.2 to 2.5 but the 2.5 says it happens at 8 something tonight its only 6.30 now

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Recommended watch

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderingwonderer

thanks for your lead ...i don't do 'interactives' very well (yet) and i do believe i am struggling with this map cause i can't find any reference for Arizona ...direction please?
am linking Utah, Nevada, S CA, but nothing for AZ ... what color is it?
i know it is past 9 there, now ... how ya doin?
the only activity i see near AZ is in Baja ... all over the place in the Baja, but not really even close to AZ ... what are u looking at?

i don't see anything on the current USGS info, either. earthquake.usgs.gov...

Update time = Sun Jan 9 6:00:01 UTC 2011
MAP 2.9 2011/01/09 05:51:00 33.959 -120.554 1.4 CHANNEL ISLANDS REGION, CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2011/01/09 02:44:50 61.670 -150.317 0.0 SOUTHERN ALASKA
MAP 4.7 2011/01/09 02:44:21 31.447 141.076 46.1 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
MAP 2.5 2011/01/09 02:27:57 32.490 -115.657 0.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 2.7 2011/01/09 01:46:16 63.387 -151.254 14.4 CENTRAL ALASKA
MAP 4.9 2011/01/09 01:10:00 -38.100 -73.130 32.9 BIO-BIO, CHILE
MAP 4.2 2011/01/09 00:38:28 25.298 -109.768 10.1 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.9 2011/01/09 00:20:49 19.050 -65.899 59.7 PUERTO RICO REGION
MAP 4.4 2011/01/08 22:30:48 47.843 146.868 427.3 NORTHWEST OF THE KURIL ISLANDS
MAP 2.5 2011/01/08 21:31:11 40.361 -124.331 13.9 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2011/01/08 20:10:43 35.319 -92.307 5.6 ARKANSAS
MAP 4.2 2011/01/08 19:33:40 59.355 -135.024 1.0 SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA
MAP 5.3 2011/01/08 19:01:23 -19.724 168.115 32.6 VANUATU

at least nothing noted, yet. i am hearing from others that they are feeling rattles where earthquakes have never occurred before (UK) ... this too, is not surprising. The plates are shifting, there is bound to be disturbance. As i've mentioned before (but not to you specifically) ... where do you think the 11ft. the plate resting under New Zealand went?

if you don't follow the dynamic, put two coins together ... push an 'outside' coin (l or r) toward the direction of its neighbor (other coin) 2 feet, with force. what happens to the neighbor?
now can you see now why i think it's allllll correlated?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

plus ... if you are referring to Arkansas activity, look closely, there is a duplicate entry for the 2.8 quake ... not 5 total that day (1/8) but 4. Not a chance 2, 2.8 struck at the same exact second. (see time stamp)
edit on 9-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add info

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don´t think the birds are poisened because they all die at the same moment so the cause of their death had to happen at that moment.
edit on 9-1-2011 by RealJap because: wrong spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

if you go to that map and scroll out to where you can see canada and mexico so you get a full veiw ,then above the map there should besome blue buttons and one purple one, right beside the purple button is the earthquake button and it will show you everywhere a earthquake has happened in the last couple of days and ark.has has one yesterday and im gonna try to find the other thread with man from guy, ark.saying they had one

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Its really quite simple ,airplanes at high altitude spraying the upper atmosphere with lithium whilst using HAARP to prevent the already ensueing ICEAGE.however the particles have fallen to lower atmosphere and the birds are dying from it because their liver function is smaller,the human population have larger livers so will take more to kill us of as we will all see a increase in neurologically impaired people,thing is how do you investigate that,do you get it now.
WE ARE ALREADY IN THE ICEAGE BUT IS ARTIFICIALLY BEING PREVENTED BY LITHIUM HIGH ALTITUDE SPRAY AND ELECTROCONDUCTIVE EXPERIMENTATION TO PREVENT IT FROM FULLY DEVELOPING.
Its been going on for a while
Link to info
news.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Illnesses linked to BP Oil Disaster: Widespread Sickness due to Toxic Chemicals

Despite BP having capped its well in the Gulf of Mexico in July, the health-related after-effects of the disaster subsist.

Gulf Coast residents and BP cleanup workers have linked the source of certain illnesses to chemicals present in BP's oil and the toxic dispersants used to sink it - illnesses that appear to be both spreading and worsening.

Dr. Rodney Soto, a medical doctor in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, has been testing and treating patients with high levels of oil-related chemicals in their blood stream. These are commonly referred to as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's). Anthropogenic VOC's from BP's oil disaster are toxic and have negative chronic health effects.

Dr. Soto is finding disconcertingly consistent and high levels of toxic chemicals in every one of the patients he is testing.

"I'm regularly finding between five and seven VOCs in my patients," Dr. Soto told Al Jazeera. "These patients include people not directly involved in the oil clean-up, as well as residents that do not live right on the coast. These are clearly related to the oil disaster."

This article is about humans getting ill from the oil and the dispersant chemicals...but if humans are ill, then it only follows that the animals who live in connection with the sea (fish, birds, crabs, etc.) are getting ill, too. And the animals have smaller bodies with smaller systems, which means that it probably takes even less of the toxins to do irreparable damage. And to top that off, there is a lot lacking in our full understanding of every animal species on Earth - we don't know even a fraction of what is out there and certainly not enough to say that this IS NOT directly caused by the oil spill last April.

There's no question in my mind about it. The only thing I wonder about is how it is going to turn out...we will continue to allow corporate greed to suck all the life out of this planet, putting an end to corporate greed forever (as well as all life on Earth. period), or will the people finally emerge from dreamland and say "enough is enough!"

I hope it is the latter. Of course, if it is the former, it really won't matter, in the end, anyway.

edit on 1/9/2011 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join