It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Please follow this link found on news.com.au

Apparently, BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA killed these birds, as if they flew up and struck or were struck by something...

I wonder if a burst of high powered electromagnetic energy did this?

Science is not my strong point so ill leave everyone else to decide.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I saw that and it is a bit weird. Now there was a truck driver who said he hit that flock as they were on the ground although they also said birds at the side of the road that hadn't been hit were also dead. Blunt force trauma could kill a bird if they fell out of the sky and hit the ground too. Did they check the birds from the middle of the road and those from the side? How can they tell the birds don't have bird flu or something, not enough details.
One thing I agree on though that the explanations are absurd, the birds were frightened, flew about and crashed into things (all in the same little area and crash into WHAT in the open countrside) and then died, I don't think birds can crash into empty space!
edit on 7-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
just picked this one up from China Daily. I think the article offers a rational outlook towards trying to understand a rather baffling event.

The UN Environment Programme (UNEP) urged more research into baffling deaths - ranging from why whales sometimes make the fatal mistake of swimming onto beaches to recent bird deaths, dubbed the "Aflockalypse" by one newspaper. "Science is struggling to explain these things. These are examples of the surprises that nature can still bring," said Nick Nuttall, spokesman of Nairobi-based UNEP. "More research is needed."

China Daily
edit on 033131p://2011-01-07T03:25:01-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

And now this: Fish Dieing All Over The World Too!!

www.cnn.com...
edit on 033131p://2011-01-07T03:34:25-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: more news!!

As i scan the other threads here I'm simultaneously seeing another quite baffling phenomenon that most definitely must be connected.

Magnetic North Pole Shifts, Forces Runway Closures at Florida Airport

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 033131p://2011-01-07T03:44:30-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

Hey, I post it as I pick it up .
Biologist seem to say that we shouldn't worry.

Aflockalypse? Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

news.bostonherald.com...=news&position=recent_bull et
edit on 033131p://2011-01-07T03:49:58-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

Well I don't think that we should not worry, but I can see some more serious ideas at the end of the article. We have all fallen prey to our own devices:

So what’s happening this time? Blame technology, says famed Harvard biologist E.O. Wilson. With the Internet, cell phones and worldwide communications, people are noticing events, connecting the dots more. "This instant and global communication, it’s just a human instinct to read mystery and portents of dangers and wondrous things in events that are unusual," Wilson told The Associated Press on Thursday. "Not to worry, these are not portents that the world is about to come to an end." Wilson and the others say instant communications — especially when people can whip out smart phones to take pictures of critter carcasses and then post them on the Internet — is giving a skewed view of what is happening in the environment. The irony is that mass die-offs — usually of animals with large populations — are getting the attention while a larger but slower mass extinction of thousands of species because of human activity is ignored, Wilson said.

edit on 033131p://2011-01-07T03:56:54-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: take it as it comes. no need to get a geeked out.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Professor Marianne Elvander, the institute's head of disease control and epidemiology, told the BBC News website that they appeared to have been hit by some kind of blunt instrument.

From the BBC website.

I am confused, BLUNT INSTRUMENT?

How about the Ground?
Down Syndrome.
edit on 7-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
www.news.com.au...

Please follow this link found on news.com.au

Apparently, BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA killed these birds, as if they flew up and struck or were struck by something...

I wonder if a burst of high powered electromagnetic energy did this?

Science is not my strong point so ill leave everyone else to decide.

loool hahaha just came to my mind...maybe there are stationary ALien Motherships already in position for invasion still being kept invisible..this at least solves the mystery

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Media is reporting the birds that died have a blue substance found on / near the beaks. As soon as it is placed in electroic form and not spoken on tv I will update with the link.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hmmm Found this on one of my favorite sites.

January 7, 2011 - Turtle Doves Fall Dead from Italy Sky. Italy's GeaPress online reports that on January 5, 2011, hundreds to thousands of dead and dying turtle doves were found hanging from trees and were scattered in the streets and flower beds of Faenza south of Venice. A mysterious blue stain was found on many of the dove beaks. GeaPress speculates that the blue stain could be linked to poisoning and inability to breathe. Some dove bodies have been sent to labs for testing.

Source: Earthfiles.com

I wonder what the tests will show? If we ever get to see the results that is.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ah ya beat me to it lol

2nd

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They even did found some dead birds near montreal precisely in Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures.
tvanouvelles.ca...
One interesting thing is that the guy who found the birds was told to remain silent and not to advise the medias about his discovery. These people then took some dead birds for analysis.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
tvanouvelles.ca...#

In English it means mysterious rain of birds

Here in Montreal quebec canada thats what they annonced

If you can understand french please read

All i can say is that all this bird and fish diying is more then creepy and mysterious

Shalom!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by magiemarassa

bit worrying that the guy was warned not to tell the media by the authorities

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is a great story that has a map and a list of all animal massive deaths in the last 2 weeks. Thought I would share!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MimiG

The media seems to have died down on this story. Is that because its not as bad as people think? I mean, i don't know what caused these birds and fish to die, but surely if it was something bad, we would know about it. I know some people might say"its being covered up" but do you know how many amateur scientists are out there that would not be part of a cover up. Even though its strange, i don't think its anything major. Chances are it will just stop and that will be it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its being reported on local radio (Quebec City) that birds were found dead a couple days ago. It also happened on December 18, but they didnt report it then,

lejournaldequebec.canoe.ca...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Opps ... I was going to say that none of these stories talk about the pole shift that is currently taking place but this is not the case.
edit on 7-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: FAIL

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Opps ... I was going to say that none of these stories talk about the pole shift that is currently taking place but this is not the case.
edit on 7-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: FAIL

weden's National Veterinary Institute said it had tested five of at least 100 birds that mysteriously fell dead on a Falkoeping, Sweden, road January 4, 2011, and like Beebe, Arkansas, and LaBarre, Louisiana, investigators confirmed evidence of traumatic injury by blunt force. Falkoeping did not have fireworks on Tuesday night and veterinarians said the birds did not have internal hemorrhaging.

Found that on the link you gave, thanks Aeon Storm.

The reason why is the blunt force trauma was due to the birds falling and hitting the ground, this is what I have been saying from the beginning. I wish they would start telling people the truth on the news that the BFT is due to them falling from the sky not hitting something in the air.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Something is happening....

I don't know about you...

But I can feel it...

I can feel something big is going to happen very soon or is beggining to happen now..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This stuff is really starting to bother me... and i just saw while waiting for the weather on channel 24 that about 100 + were found dead in quebec to... so it seems that birds are dropping dead all over the world and no one has a very good explanation on why its happening...

Anyone else think that this is the begining of that polar shift?
Or mabye all the pimp birdys started spreading around some stds that just kicked in super fast

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Check out this google map:
Mysterious Animal Deaths

Looks like the majority of the deaths are occurring just north of the Gulf of Mexico.
We got off too easy thinking that the end of the spill was the end of the damage.
I don't think so. Not by a long shot.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

that is a horrible map representation of the events ... half of them aren't even marked ... brazil, sweden, canada, italy, indonesia, australia, canada

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join