It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

seriously until about 85% of this website learns how to spell

seriously, you can't possibly be this petty are you?
did it ever occur to your expansive mind that 60% of the participants may not even speak or write english as a primary language?
do you have anything of value to offer the topic at hand?
lastly ... why do you think the critters are dying, all over the world, nearly simultaneously?

btw ... to those who've entertained the earthquake connection prvsly mentioned ... has anyone else noticed that on the 1st, during the midnight hour, the world experienced 5 quakes mag 2.5 or more ... then, each of the last 3 days, during the midnight hour, we've experienced a rattle of mag 5.5 or higher. what does this signify specifically?? no one can really say, but if you look at the pattern of the quake locations, and the pattern of the deaths, it is quite possible they are related. there are also a plethora of other reasonable theories ...
suterlaben, please make your post matter and offer one.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

Great post. I think this is a step in the right direction and would certainly help explain the sudden death of so many birds at a single moment.
I'm not sure Phosgene is the culprit though, it was used with limited success by the Japanese in WW1 and there are rumors of its use by some countries today but there are far more lethal compounds available. Phosgene causes pulmonary oedema in large doses (liquid in the lungs) and can result in a pretty painful death but it is not really an instant killer. In addition it will not work on aquatic creatures so the fish are still a mystery with it in the mix.
I was unaware of the Arkansas chemical weapon stockpile, sure makes a lot more sense than weather or fireworks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by the deop

Regards to accidental poison theory by berries, it may be true but still cannot explain why the birds that fall are close proximity when they fall.

It probably need to be a sudden event like birds flying in group into a portion of the sky & got affected by something and suddenly died near each other in separate location.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can't speak for all the instances of bird deaths, but the ones in Arkansas and other nearby areas died of blunt force trauma. Birds that are ill don't die from blunt force trauma, they die while on the ground, or they die up on a tree branch and then fall over. I have witnessed this firsthand with blackbirds in my neighborhood during West Nile outbreaks. These birds died from a force slamming them around, or after having been dropped from a very significant altitude. In other words, the Arkansas case, as well as the incidents in Kentucky, and Louisiana all point to the unseasonably severe weather that blew through a major region of wintertime roosting birds (During which time period, there can be hundreds of birds to a single tree!).

As for the fish, and other aquatic die-offs, most of that is due to severe cold. The Chesapeake bay for instance, is currently in the middle of the coldest water temperatures witnessed in 25 years or so.

Regarding the other bird die-offs around the world, they can be from any number of circumstances, and until autopsies are performed you won't know what killed them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I believe meteoric airbursts are responsible for the bird kills. It explains the number and locations and manner of death, and also ties into the similar reports of unexplained booming.

The fish kills are likely unrelated.
edit on 5-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
birds dissapear from west coast communities.canada.com...

speaking of that i havent seen one bird in 3 days

edit on 5-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

Okay, if you read that article you would see that it's not quite related.. these eagles are not being found dead like the rest of the birds and fish. They are found to be relocating from the northwest to the Mississippi River area. Not such a bad thing, as long as they're not dying at the same time randomly as they're flying through the air at night.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is indeed a mystery ,as a earlier post stated eyeless ...snapper by the thousands have washed up in New Zealand.
Perhaps this will be a regular occurrence across the board.
Until humans are found by the tens of thousands dead with ears missing ect.
Then we will one day just accept this as normal a natural culling of the species of the Planet.
I think it is fairly obvious some sort of biological weapon is being deployed, but believe its just nature if you care, in the end the deaths are a...coming?
edit on 5-1-2011 by Dr Expired because: speeelling eerors

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Bird virus, now isn't that convenient? "Time to rush and vaccinate everyone." I can just hear it now.

I can't think that this is some natural thing. We've already seen organizations kill for profit and control. Why would it shock us that the Feds perhaps are funding some sort of scheme?

Troy

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I witnessed some strange bird activity. In Atlanta today the pigeon was crouched under a pot and acted scared but wouldn't move it actually let me come up to it and put my foot on and just slowly walked away normally they fly away when you get within 3 foot this bird acted sick or scared of the rain

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
More dead birds, this time in Texas and Kentucky.

Texans are observing hundreds of dead birds on an East Texas bridge, according to a breaking report by KLTV in Tyler. This latest discovery compounds the mystery of recent reported discoveries of dozens, hundreds, even thousands of dead birds and fish documented in the southern United States as well as dead wildlife reports in other parts of the world this week. Around 200 birds were found dead on a Hwy 155 bridge over the Lake O' the Pines, this morning. The cause of death of the birds identified as American Coots is unknown. Lake O' the Pines is located on Big Cypress Creek in the Cypress River Basin, 25 miles northeast of Longview.....

Read More

hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Mr. D because: added kentucky to the list

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i know that this topic is 10 miles wide now but when i was searching about information on earthquakes i came up with this site.

www.adelaidenow.com.au... 78355?from=public_rss

i havent ever tried adding a topic yet see if copy/paste work or if i need to learn.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yes yes yes.....I forgot about that because I heard one here in Australia not long after another ATS member heard one in England. Then the rains came.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Dead birds are being reported in Murray Texas as well as Marshall County. The birds have been described as red wing blackbirds, starlings, robins and grackles. The birds in Murray were found near Murray State University. In addition it is now being reported that crabs are washing ashore in the UK by the tens of thousands. Something is afoot!

murrayledger.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
This is very interesting. I know that in my part of New York State that many people have been getting a monster flu bug since before Christmas; Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, hallucination, etc. A few people I know have been hospitalized for it, and the MD's seem to think that it is just a nasty run of the flu. Have any of you heard about these in your respective areas? I wonder if this is somehow related to this massive bird die-offs

-truthseeker
edit on 4-1-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: for grammar

Yorkshire UK here. I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature but over the past few weeks myself, at least half our little rural community and nearly everyone of my work colleagues has gone down with a bug somewhere in between cold and flu. The fittest people, those who go running every day etc - are suffering perhaps longer than most. It tends to produce a long lasting cough. I haven't had a cold for at least 10 years. I have only had flu once in my life. Something is wrong for us all to have got it within the same time frame.
edit on 6-1-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hempstead County Health Unit Administrator Jeannine Wilson is alerting the county of a county wide outbreak of “Pertussis,” or “whooping cough.” Whooping cough is a highly contagious disease involving the respiratory tract (nose, throat, and chest). It is caused by a bacterium that is found in the nose and throat of an infected person, according to Wilson and Centers for Disease Control information.

When you mentioned a lasting cough it reminded me of the above. I will supply the link to the above incident. The site is an emergency disaster site for all world regions.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

tried your link and got "page not found" ... as i am interested in the tectonic correlations, please try to post the link again
current worldwide activity: earthquake.usgs.gov... (map)
earthquake.usgs.gov... (listing)
current us activity: earthquake.usgs.gov...
many other sources are available and i'm quite interested in what you found, please try again.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nothing serious is happening yet.
It happened before and there weren't thousands threads about it...
Just stop this fear trend...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

so Zagari, since it happened before ... do tell all ... your experience first please.
this old soul and many others have never experienced, witnessed or heard, read or even participated in folklore about such events ... do tell.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join