It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
When the lower animals on the food chain start to die off nobody seems to take notice. But these animals affect the food chain just as much! It just takes longer for the results to be seen.

Now why they are dieing, i do not know. Hearing that these birds could be suffering from the affects of the BP oil spill wouldn't surprise me. The spill was downplayed and the people were lied to about just how much oil was let loose, and just how much oil is STILL in the Gulf of Mexico.

The severity of the spill will be recognized for many years to come.

You can only lie so long before you're lie starts tearing at the seams.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

This is really quite sad and upsetting are we at the point of no return?Between the bees,bats and now the birds.I think we have turned the corner and this is one that we can't fix.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My wife (who is chinese) can't find anything in the Chinese news about dead birds falling. I have a feeling that maybe some people are going a bit OOT and saying they are falling everywhere. I could be wrong, but my wife found no evidence that this is happening in China.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
Here's locations of dead birds and fish thus far:

China: BREAKING! Eagle and Birds fall from the sky in CHINA No Link and I cant find anything about this on the net

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

God
is
great and is in control
Lets pray about our country

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

So birds are dieing.So what? As Captain Kirk said when he was told that Klingons were dying

He said;- "Let them die"!

I mean what use are birds anyway,apart from the chickens and turkeys and ducks which we eat the rest are just of no value to us and make a mess on our car screen windows when they poo.

People have been attacked by seagulls.Clearly they are a danger to people as well.

They also eat our fish.

Why should we care if they are dieing.Let them die.They are not meant to survive in a competitive world.They are simply the flying dinosaurs of our time.

It is survival of the fittest and if it too hot in the kitchen then get out.Scientist Darwin said so.

Humans are top dog and we are clearly the dominant species.We always win.

We don't need birds and those stupid pandas the greens keep going on about and all the greens eco friendly people's bleeding heart save our latest on the way out dinosaur species.

So you are you going to deal with the plague of bugs and insects
that will occur when the birds are not around to deal with them?
Maybe you could get yourself a giant aerosol can eh.
Think about it..
Nature is very finely balanced the birds go, we all suffer.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by ragsntatters
Here's locations of dead birds and fish thus far:

China: BREAKING! Eagle and Birds fall from the sky in CHINA No Link and I cant find anything about this on the net

link: www.chou4.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
I've heard the "blunt trauma" explanation on the MSM, but I have to wonder how they could determine this?

It would seem that falling to the ground from altitude would cause plenty of blunt trauma, but are they really able to determine at what point the trauma occurred? Were all the birds dead by the time they hit the ground?

Something definitely doesn't seem right about all this. Thousands of birds simultaneously dying in the air, I just don't see how that could happen. Even if they were all poisoned at the same time, they wouldn't all die at the exact same moment, would they?

this is our new Roswell..from the reports i have been reading officials are saying that ALL of the birds deaths atleast in the u.s were caused by the two following acts..

A) fireworks

B )powerlines

are you kidding me?? 1000s of birds flying into power lines at once?? 1000's of birds all shocked to death by fireworks?? this is soooooo a coverup...from what we dont know,but ill say the sh*t has already hit the fan..i mean 1000's of birds and fish dying for seamlessly no reason

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

yeah, I don't buy the fireworks BS story either..

I have a theory..

Arkansas has been experiencing a MASS amount of earthquakes.. All of the fish in Arkansas river and Brazil are bottom feeders.. The fault line running through Arkansas has moved enough to release a chemical bubble killing the bottom feeders then the birds.. Maybe the fault is connected to one down by Brazil..

They say the birds had signs of blunt force trauma....In my world falling from hundreds of feet in the air, hitting the ground = trauma!

I don't put a ton of weight on my story, but I really really want to know what is going on here..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

don't forget these recent ones:
New Zealand - www.smh.com.au...
Volusia County, FL - www.wftv.com...
Chesapeake Bay - articles.baltimoresun.com...

and older:
New Zealand - feww.wordpress.com...
Brazil penguins - www.dailytech.com...
ecosalon.com...
mysterious pelican deaths from Mex to Maine - nola.humidbeings.com...

and, it is not going to end, anytime soon. Sad, so many are just not prepared.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What led me to ATS in the beginning was my research into mysterious bird deaths around the globe. I was very concerned about what was happening here in the states and its possible connections to H5N1 along with the governments connections to the deaths.

Unfortunately all of those old post and threads on the subject are no longer on my profile.

Does anyone remember the massive bird deaths in New Jersey, Washington DC or the Pelicans falling from the skies in California? All of these events happened over a 2 to 3 month time frame in 2009.

What I notice immediately from the recent events are the numbers. Not in bird count but the number of massive kills globally with-in a weeks time. Finding one or maybe two massive bird kills in any given month was a big find!!

Seeing these multiple kills being reported across North America and the globe is disturbing.

I know someone is going to ask if any conclusions came from my research. I came here to ATS due to that research and it quickly moved from the H5N1 bird connection to H1N1 as a possible carrier for the avian virus.

Although the H1N1 topic is dead here on ATS it is far from being dead as far as the vaccine is concerned and its possible connections to an outbreak of H5N1……..but that’s another thread and topic.

As many members here know I am neck deep into the BP oil spill issue.

I have no answers and only opinions. But I do feel that all the issues mentioned above are connected. As I said it is disturbing to see this many massive bird death locations in a week (not to mention the fish). Lets see what the day unfolds........

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Just for comparision's sake, West Nile hit Georgia pretty bad during migration season, and it hit the American Crow in particular. That said, I saw a LOT of dead birds, but they were scattered- in a typical day, we might run across 2 dead birds. We certainly never found our yards and roads full of them all at one time or overnight.

ETA West Nile really decimated the crow population.
edit on 4-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)
My observation of West Nile deaths is similar. A few years back I did end up with even a relatively small yard full of dead crows but it took about three weeks to get about nine dead birds total. We called the hotline set up to handle the situation but they never sent anyone out so we disposed of the birds ourselves. I did come down with an illness that appeared to be West Nile. I felt awful but I've been sick worse.

In MD there is currently a virus going around that really clogs up the back of the throat and sinuses and causes chills and extreme fatigue. My family has had it for nearly two weeks. My daughter has been having a chronic runny nose and cough since August after a vacation in South Carolina at the beach. Most people I know have been sick like that almost continuously since the summer. I've not seen this much sickness since I was a kid and all those Asian flu bugs were the big news.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marialjungbeck
In response to your question, my cousin (male, 35 years, healthy, non-smoker, fit), who lives in New York City came down with the same thing right after Christmas and until after New years. He was unable to eat and could barely walk, but started feeling better after about a week... seemed really bad though, for a normal flu. Anyway I'm not trying to say this is necessarily anything more than a severe flu, it would be interesting to hear if others have experienced the same thing, especially if we can find some links like place, time, symptoms etc.

I had exactly the same, so did my brother who lives 15miles away, so did my best friend, so did my son, so did my father in law. My partner is immune to it, whatever it is (she's a nurse so could have had it already). I know people who have been hospitalised by it. It was the worst thing i've ever had.

I couldnt walk properly
I couldnt eat anything, all i wanted was milk and eggs for some bizarre reason (my brother was the same)
I had a high fever
I couldnt take a deep breath
I had ear ache
I had crazy bad chills (the worst part)

Still have a bit of a cough just now but nothing comared to what i had. I have been fortunate, i was over the wort of it within 3 days but some people i know still have it and thats well over a week.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

this just in..birds/eagle fall from sky in china
heres the link in chinese if anyone wants to google translate from yourself
eagle and birds fall from sky in china

and heres it translated

January 2, 2011 Arkansas cities and towns in heaven, there are more than 1000 blackbirds fell to the ground from the sky, and they were dead! American executive confusion Wildlife Service out of the sky Why do dead birds, also lost so much

Yesterday morning, the king master walking to work, an eagle suddenly hit him and died. Drop from birds, such a small probability event, most recently in Geleshan sporadic, and continued for months. Birds out of the sky is only the beginning, but now even the eagle fell, residents began to unrest, why do so scary?

Forestry University, Harbin, thousands of sparrows in the woods near death, is said to be frozen to death

We know that birds navigate by the magnetic field, only the magnetic field changes, and the birds will be lost fall,

Migratory birds rely on the body's "biological compass" to determine the direction is "open secret", but it is not clear how the perception of the magnetic field of birds.

"Nobody knows it (the magnetic induction system) to work," Patterson said Murray, "magnetic induction principle is that people understand the nature, at least so far the (principle)."

How long migratory birds perceive the magnetic field on two main points. One view is that the birds beak cells can sense the Earth's magnetic field and pass the message through the nervous system to the brain; another point of view, birds eye in the photoreceptor cells can "see" the magnetic field, and the information through another way to the brain is referred to as "N clusters" light processing area.

Specific proteins in migratory birds eye "cryptochrome" Maybe this is the light-dependent magnetic field sensing of the media. Light stimulation of this protein produced a pair of free radicals, free radicals can be carried by the electron spin may be able to perceive the special properties of Earth's magnetic field.

In general, the magnetic elements of change is very small, but with the solar activity and geomagnetic storms are closely related phenomena, but it happened very suddenly. This is because the intense sunspot activity, when the energy released is equivalent to some one hundred thousand hydrogen bomb blast, while a large number of charged particles ejected. These charged particles hitting the Earth forming a powerful magnetic field to the magnetic field superposition, so that under normal circumstances, the magnetic elements changed dramatically, causing "magnetic storms." Occurs when the magnetic storm on Earth many strange phenomena occur. Over the North Pole in the dark there will be a beautiful aurora. The compass will swing, short-wave radio broadcasts suddenly, relying on the magnetic field "navigation" will be lost pigeons, flying around. To cosmic rays and magnetic fields can stop high-energy charged particles from the sun is harmful organisms from the natural umbrella.

There may be and the polarity of the magnetic field changes related to conversion, according to Indian newspaper reports, Hyderabad (Hyderabad), a company in 2012, researchers predicted that the Earth and the Sun's magnetic poles will reverse. Earth's magnetic reversal Earth's magnetic field is the occurrence of the Arctic and Antarctic swap, in the course of the earth will experience at some point in time there is no magnetic field in the state.

Such things not recorded in human history, so its impact can only be through computer simulation. Hyderabad model based on the Earth and the Sun's magnetic field can be made in addition to the conversion

Migratory birds into the power failure and lost the ability to identify the direction, there are other serious consequences, including:
- All animals, including the human immune system will be significantly weakened.

- changes in the crust will be more frequent volcanic and more intense tectonic movements, earthquakes and landslides.

- weakening the magnetic field caused by cosmic rays have greatly increased, due to radioactive contamination will cause more cancer.

- asteroids may be more accessible to the Earth.

- changes in Earth's gravity field.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

"The Core" was my first thought also regarding these incidents.

George also has an interesting layout about the quakes & how they may relate. Apologies if this has been posted:
urbansurvival.com...

Peace all!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dead birds found in Sweden. Theory=frightened to death..
Article in norwegian:
www.vg.no...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Im not sure if its been posted yet but Sweden had about 40 birds drop dead in the town of Falköping last night. I wonder if there is some virus going on?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight. So far these are the animals affected from what i can gather so far.

1. Birds
2. Bats
3. Fish
4. Crabs

And these are the theories.

1. Fireworks
2. Bird Flu
3. Earthquake leaking chemicals
4. UFO impact
5. Extreme cold

Now let me try to debunk these theories...

1. Fireworks - I dont think Fish and Crabs heard the fireworks. If it were fireworks i wonder why on 5th November all the animals in the UK dont drop dead???

2. Bird Flu - Crabs??? Bats??? Fish??? Need i go on...

3. Earthquake leaking chemicals - Possible, and more likely than the others but it doesnt account for the worldwide events, and if this is the case, why now in 2010/2011? Why did this not happen before?

4. UFO Impact - Erm, dont really know where to start here so i'll just say "this is the most rediculous one i've heard"

5. Extreme Cold - Possibly but fish and crabs are usually cold blooded so i guess this would be harder to achieve. Brazil isnt very cold at the moment, and i'm sure other countries affected by this arent as cold as it would need to be for fish, crabs, bats and birds to die from the cold. Again, why didnt this happen in more severe worst winters?

I think the key here is to find a common factor with which all these animals have. Either a way in which the have the same biological features, or use the magnetosphere to navigate etc. I cant see it being anything that needs to be so obvious because clearly we are dealing with something far more complicated and probably undetectable to modern science.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I dont know if it has been posted yet, but someone made a worldwide map of the recent bird/fish killings, located here:

j.imagehost.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yep, BP spill was my first thought, but I understand something similar has happened in sweden? Also, I had to laugh out loud just now, because MSNBC is floating the idea that some of this is because the birds are flying into power lines en masse

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join