It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of strange lights over Dallas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Fox 4 news in Dallas just reported on the 10:00pm news that a large glowing object was just seen crossing the sky.They have recieved a lot of phone calls with witnesses,and are requesting video of it.It could be a meteorite they reported but it is not known at this time.Reports came from as far away as Waco,which is about 100 miles south of Dallas.I will post more when it is available.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You know, about 2 summers ago there were multiple sightings of something north of Dallas. Witnesses in Frisco and Plano.

hmmm.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I recall one event back in the late 80's.I witnessed it myself.It scared the (insert expletive here) out of me.It was a huge glowing ball of fire with a long yellow and green flaming tail.It moved from the south to the north over Waco and was seen in the Panhandle.It was later reported to have been a Russian satellite going down.I thought for sure it was the end of the world!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Someone posted the sighting here.Still no reports of video or what the object is.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Daz3d, I just caught the 3am edition (the repeat of the 10pm one). The reports can from southern Oklahoma to the metroplex, no mention of it being seen in Waco. I just wanted to add this so you know there is more than one person who saw this.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh well Admin might as well delete this post.Someone started a second thread on it and everyone is replying in it.

new topics

top topics

join