It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

487 earthquakes since September in Arkansas and possible connection to birds/fish

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I don't have good graphics software, but there is a fairly apparent "cross" connecting the New Madrid system, to the East-West line of activity that stretches from Oklahoma east into Kentucky. If you plot the birds, fish, and Earthquakes, you get a pretty good line East and West that is perpendicular to the New Madrid fault.

In other words, I think you are right Redneck. There is a concerning correlation between all these activities, and one could even add the BP oilwell into their Conspiracy if one wished to do so.

To make matters worse, I am always reminded of my Father saying that 1/3 of the people, land, and air would be destroyed, the Earths axis would change, the Mark of the Beast would be near. He said all of this back in the 70's, but today it is right in our faces!

Could a huge Volcano or Earthquake go up in the heart of our country and wipe out 1/3 of our people and land? Could it turn the skies black and the moon red and cause people to seek cover in caves (like the 6th seal says)? The Hopi prophecies already talked about the "black waters."

I'm not usually into the Prophetic side of things, but I am starting to worry a little.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Any slip-strike movement will create a pattern of right-angle lines as the edge of each boundary undergoes shear stresses. That will lead to cracks inside the crust as well as geological indicators on top. Any gases/liquids underneath the fault may, depending on the rock composition, be able to migrate through theses perpendicular lines and filter to the surface along them.

In other words, that is exactly what I am seeing.

I have learned over the years to not fear prophesy... use it! If there is a warning of something to come, then one may become worried or paranoid about it happening, or one may take steps to help insure adaptability when (and of course if) it happens. I prefer the latter route. Watch, stay alert, and learn all the prophesies... and more than just the prophesies themselves, but their history, the culture of those who made them, and the possibility that they are indeed or are not some sort of time-rifted glimpse into our future.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My question is why didn't swallows, various woodpecker species, species of sparrows, kites, terns, warblers, etc. die off? You get my point. I think it's odd that all these birds died but if it was gas released into the atmosphere why didn't mass quantities of any of the other 100-some species of birds die? Or even if it was from "whatever" caused by the massive quartz deposits you'd think that there would be a kill off of many, many other species.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
My question is why didn't swallows, various woodpecker species, species of sparrows, kites, terns, warblers, etc. die off? You get my point. I think it's odd that all these birds died but if it was gas released into the atmosphere why didn't mass quantities of any of the other 100-some species of birds die? Or even if it was from "whatever" caused by the massive quartz deposits you'd think that there would be a kill off of many, many other species.

I just posted this on another thread but I think it will answer your question. Other birds may have died but they do not flock in the numbers like the blackbirds. And remember there's so much less diversity in the area. The blackbirds rule the roost. The starlings which were part of the mixed flock died, are a European bird and are considered pest because they are so successful. Successful at push other birds out of nesting areas and wintering areas. They eat up all the food and are aggressive. If the 5000 birds hadn't fallen directly down onto the town and ended up in a remote part of the state, we'd probably not hear about it.

He's a repeat post to a point about the BP oil spill

The BP spill is not responsible for the bird kill.
But you got the right industry. It's the natural gas companies. Right across the middle of Arkansas there is frack drilling. The process caused an earthquake swarm and gas migration. This produced sediments in the rivers and waters which trap the methane. Rains from a severe weather front caused cold run off which flowed to the bottom which stirred up the silt. The methane (carbon and nitrogen) combined with water to form carbon dioxide gas. The bottom feeding fish were trapped in a pool in a school. The birds inhaled the toxic vapour when the visited their waterhole just before the went to roost. As they became ill, it created a panic which sent the mixed flock into an emergency migration. Hence the birds found in adjacent states, which died from stress after the flight.

So the oil companies are responsible. Only this time the spill is invisible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stigup

487 earthquakes since September in Arkansas and possible connection to birds/fish

I heard something about this on talk radio. The point was that some gases... sulfuric and methane mix had been detected along some of the secondary/attribute New Madrid line. It had also been detected in areas of southern California, Mexico and Texas.

But then again, you can hear most anything on those talk radio lines. I can't speak to the integrity of the info.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Certainly a good explanation for the events tht are occuring in this region, but it does not really answer why Louisiana, Kentucky (its close though) and the issue in the Canadian province. I posted a few links about the mass die offs that are not explained in a different post, and the die offs are all over the place. Some by major faults, others nowhere near any faults or other activity.

Squirrels, birds, fish, over 300 whales, penguins, honey bees.. Since the start of 2010 the frequency has taken off. At the same time though the amount of earthquakes has risen as well, and is hitting areas that have not seen activity for a long time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by stigup

It doesn't explain what's going on in Kentucky and Manitoba and anywhere else that this might be happening.

I can't say about Manitoba, but I may have the Kentucky link on a recent thread of mine:

Cracking an eggshell?

The more I look into this stuff, the more concerned I am that there is a definite possibility the entire New Madrid/St. Lawrence/UK North Sea faults are actually a single line that may be breaking loose.

Birds are very susceptible to poisonous gases like those emitted during geologic venting... and Guy AR is pretty close to the New Madrid fault line.

TheRedneck

Thanks for the bonus information. I had briefly checked your thread out and you may just be onto something with the fault lines connecting. That is if earthquakes are what's causing these birds and fish to die. Somehow I don't think it's gas being released, but I could be wrong. Also I still couldn't find any credible source on the Manitoba incident so it could be false.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
**UPDATE**

Necrospy results are back.

The result?

For some reason I cant get the link to work right so here is the long version

news.yahoo.com...

UPDATE: A state veterinarian tells NBC that preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of "multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs," though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren't poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground.

So we moved from fireworks to blunt force trauma... Now if we can just find the reason why it happened.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: fixed link

edit on 4-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Youre not the only one anymore with the New Madrid Fault Theory.

News here

Thread on this here

And the Video on the News:

Last Time im Linking everything...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The sad truth is we kill all kinds of animals all the time. Plastics floating in the oceans killed Albotroses, the big birds that follow ships. BP killed lots of animals as well as Exxon. Cabot Oil, as well as Exxon have paid fines for accidently kill birds and fish.

I'm concentrating on Arkansas because the bird/fish kill there was in a narrow time frame and proximity. And let's not forget the abnormal event, a swarm off 500 or so earthquakes right in the middle of the two events. A 4.4 at 5 in the morning.

However the birds found in Kentucky and Louisiana are part of the same flock from Beebe. They are directly related.

I haven't found one good source for the Manitoba kill. And I live near Winnipeg and would have heard something locally or on the CBC. Nothing.

And I'm quite sure lots of other animals are dying off in large numbers as we speak. At the moment everyone is linking any animal deaths to this event.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

All fair points.. What about Louisiana? Do we know if its the same flock there as well?

This is the list I put together that for the most part covers 2010.

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Hmmmmm...Intrestingly enough almost all of these links below occured in...... 2010. The sites are not specific to one animal, one country, or even one continent. Me thinks something else might be going on.

Mysterious Whale die off - 2010

Mass Honey Bee die off - 2010

Bat die off

Mass Squirrel die off

Mass Sea Lion die off

Mass die off of turtles

Penguin Die off in Argentina

Mass Coral die off

Gharial die off

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
I haven't found one good source for the Manitoba kill. And I live near Winnipeg and would have heard something locally or on the CBC. Nothing.

Before its news

Its from an incident on January 2, 2011 and apparently its some virulent strain / virus.

Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada.

Officials from Health Canada are scrambling to deal with the sudden death of 10′s of thousands of wild birds somewhere in the province. Officials dodged local reporters who were removed from outside the Level-4 Canada Science center.

Local reports have circulated that an extremely virulent strain of bird flu has infected both wild and farm birds. At the same time an extremely aggressive winter flu has hit Canada sometime in December and mortality rates are expected to rise alarmingly in vulnerable populations.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yes the Lousiana birds are from the same flock. It's within range and they are blackbirds. They didn't die from trauma, they die without injury. Most likely from stress from the emergency migration.

I am solved the Arkansas Mystery. Ask me any question. I've researched everything fully. Tell all those twitter folks that the flock was killed by CO2 gas. I got all the facts. I am the expert. I say this with all modesty. Because otherwise I can be a complete clod. A first class jerk who has a major mental illness but who always tells the truth. I've learned to live by rational thought and use science as a guide. This is all explainable and there are lots of examples where animals have died from gas poisioning.

Bison in Yellowstone have died from CO2 poisoning.

That's enough.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I've checked the Before it's news site and can't find the sourcing. The link it provides brings me to a Government of Canada page and there is no article on any Manitoba Bird Kill. The Before it's news does not cite anyone or anything. It's gossip I believe without multiple reports or a government official statemtent.

I'd be happy to know if you can find the informatioin somewhere in the report or a better link that shows the total information.

By the way, I just checked the flock of starlings in the backyard. They're all happy in their roost. And they are tough birds which can withstand a gool old Canadian winter. It's bitterly cold and they seem happy in the sun. Lots of food. People feeding them and all. Them and the pigeons.

I should add that there were really old stories about Manitoba birds when avian flu was in the news. I think that's the Manitoba angle.

I have fact checked the other die-offs. To many rabbit trails to chase down everyone of them. As I've said, we humans kill animals every second of the day- one way or another. I have no doubt that some of them are legitimate- but the focus should stay on Arkansas. This is the epicenter and I mean that literatlly. The center is Guy Arkansas. My research and conclusion are solely concerning areas within the Arkansas borders and it's neighbouring states. Because the birds were quite capable of flying at least a hundred miles or so.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Youre not the only one anymore with the New Madrid Fault Theory.

News here

Thread on this here

And the Video on the News:

Last Time im Linking everything...
Here's a couple of other links making the same idea as well the thought of the Gov't usiing this incident for fema camps marshall law.endoftheamericandream.com... and www.youtube.com... last ; www.loc.gov...
edit on 4-1-2011 by herezhouzee because: not done

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Im not a fan of that site either.. I snagged it from another post in a different thread talking about this. I am guessing that the article, which references a virulent strain of some type of bird flu, and the link to the Canadian website that loads you at the H1N1 updates is the point of the article.

I have checked multiple media sources outside the US and Canada and no one has any stories for Canada. So yeah until it can be verefied I think we shiould disregard the canadian reports.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ok.. follow up question for you. The cause of death for the arkansas incident is being attributed to fireworks going off and causing the stress which resulted in the crash up birdy..

The flocks in Kentucky and Louisiana, if I understand it correctly, are part of the same species but were not present when the incident occured. If I am wrong correct me please.

Where I am going with this is we have an explanation for arkansas, but not for louisiana or kentucky. As a matter of fact we have differeing causes of death.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Very good question. The birds in Kentucky and Lousiana are from the same flock and died from different causes. The birds that died outside of Arkansas were killed by stress. The exhaustion of an emergency migration away from Beebe. Birds always die during migrations. Birds are hardy animals but are stessed easily. The secondary birds were had no injuries. The Beebe birds did.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
and the birds in kentucky died of...
and they want us looking somewhere other than canada/kentucky why?...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stigup

thanks for expanding on this possibility. regarding both Kentucky and Brazil ... earthquake activity can be correlated to both locations. In Brazil, the latitude is relative to the two 7+ quakes the other day, opposite coast. the location in Kentucky is near the Lakes region and known for its seismic activity.
i do believe there exists a direct correlation between these events and that the animals are keen about it.

if you look at the pattern of mag 5 or stronger quakes (worldwide) over the past week (or so), the crust of the Earth is evolving. It is all related .... Australia floods, Philippine mudslides, Japanese floods, Indonesia, UK quake (today i think), NY rumbling. Most are so not prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join