It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 insider revealed future plans, coming true???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
***first i want to apologize, this is based on an interview i saw on youtube a few months ago, unfortunatly i dont remember what the video was called***

I was watching this youtube video a few months ago, they were interviewing someone who knew about 9/11 before it happened. He said after the Iraq and afghanistan, we will go to war with Venezuela.

i was watching the news an saw this and it resparked my memory about that video i watched.
Foax News

Any comments or opinions.

Again i appologize, somewhat useless without the video, but thats one thing i know i heard in the video
edit on 4-1-2011 by iSHRED because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The link you provided doesn't work. It takes you to fox news website, but the page isn't found. WOMP!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is a very interesting and very possible scenario. The reason the U.S. would be at war with Venezuela is the same reason for Afghanistan and Iraq: Oil. I've seen a huge pattern in many of my favorite games that portray the U.S. at war with Venezuela as early as 2011, such as the Tom Clancy series (Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon).

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
link has been fixed.

think its nothing or could this be warming us up to accept war in venezuala?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Considering that Venezuela is constructing ballistic missile facilities and allowing Iranians to staff if leads me to believe that any military action against Chavez will come from this. That is unless Columbia doesn’t squash them for Venezuela’s support of the FARC.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't believe that. Don't you hear about the supposed UFO stuff coming sooner or later. There's no time for war. The government should await the UFO message.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The US engaging in a war with Venezuela does not seem reasonable at all. Oil is not cause enough for such opperation provided you can use an Agency to manage things with less loss of lifes and better and faster achievements.
edit on 4-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just read the article. It sounds like political tit for tat. Given the state of world politics I think any move by the US wouldn't be received well. Chicken little can only claim the sky is falling so many times before people turn against him. Brazil wants to be a world power, this would be a good time for them to step up and deal with Chavez.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I learned of this exact information in a documentary. Sorry, but here's a link to goog listings - take your pick.

Russo - Freedom Fascism

Can't get there from this computer at work, but here's the gist: Russo: movie producer (Trading Places), talent manager (Bet Midler), politician, befriends Nick rockefeller who confides the above info in him. he later turns on Nick and exposes the info. The documentary is extreme and has been factuaally challenged on some of the issues but worth the watch IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ill have to check that out.

for all you saying we dont have time for war cuz aliens are coming and the war makes no sense. i agree, the government will probably stage an alien encounter, and the war would make no sense.

however, wouldn't that work out perfect, we engage in all these wars and some man comes out as the "savior" (anti christ) and puts an end to war and unites the world.

there are many possiblities for the motives behind what all these "elite" people do

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
ill have to check that out.

for all you saying we dont have time for war cuz aliens are coming and the war makes no sense. i agree, the government will probably stage an alien encounter, and the war would make no sense.

however, wouldn't that work out perfect, we engage in all these wars and some man comes out as the "savior" (anti christ) and puts an end to war and unites the world.

there are many possiblities for the motives behind what all these "elite" people do

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Venezuela has the world's 3rd largest oil and gas deposits.

Chavez won't allow American corporations in to Venezuela and refuses to be bullied by the USA. I recall watching a video of Chavez last week and he alleges Bush tried to nudge him in to a war because as Bush told Chavez "war is good for the economy and it will be good for your country"; that was the end of any cooperation between Chavez and Bush. Later Chavez called Bush a donkey and a whole lot of other names....

Chavez is known to have very close ties to Cuba and Iran.

So in the eyes of the USA, Venezuela is more dangerous than Iran?

Since Hillary Clinton's recent whirl round tour of South American countries, even among friends of South American nations....ALL the South American leaders are sticking together like glue in full support Chavez.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I found several other sites and a bunch of news media reports about this. However, its all coming from Chavez in the forms of speaches and accusations. He is saying the US will attack, and that we are prepping columbia to attack.

Typical ploy... His popularity is waning, an he needs something to focus his supporters on so they dont ask why the economy there is collapsing.

Iran does the same thing...

Blame the Great Satan.....

new topics

top topics

join