It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Army officer, Wheeler Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass bird Deaths?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

I thought that 1994 was HC's day.....see some just wont give up.............but how was this tied to Wheeler?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

To "Human Alien" : I live in South Florida, west of West Palm Beach, and I noticed major contrails also. I guess it was this past Sunday... At one point there was an X and then a little later another X was added right over my area. Very strange. If you live near me, can you read my other posts about the HUM, which I have been sensing since 2008 and I'm wondering if you also have been dealing with this.

As for poor Wheeler, so many questions and I'm sure the truth will never be known to us. God knows. What keeps me going is that GOD is in charge not these evil people killing everything that gets in their way.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Video Released In Murder Mystery Of Del. War Vet

philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

An employee of the parking garage said Wheeler look disheveled and said he was looking for his car. The employee also said his right shoe, which appeared to be broken, was in his right hand.

hmmmmmm running from something or someone?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
alrighty then

I was afriad of that but I will post this anyway

A tipster told police Wheeler was alive on Dec. 30 at 3:30 p.m. near an intersection about four blocks from the office of attorney Bayard Marin, who was representing Wheeler and his wife in a heated property dispute, and about a mile from an Amtrak station where Wheeler often caught the train to Washington. They found his car at the station.

Witnesses reported seeing Wheeler acting erratically on Dec. 29, multiple media outlets reported. A parking lot attendant next to the New Castle County Courthouse in Wilmington said Wheeler was unable to find his car, appeared disoriented and said he had been robbed. She said he was holding one shoe and was not wearing a coat over his suit despite cold weather.

Earlier that day, Wheeler had asked a pharmacist in New Castle for a ride to Wilmington. The News Journal of Wilmington said pharmacist Murali Gouro, who had filled Wheeler's prescriptions in the past, said the former official looked upset.

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

saw in the news this morning he was acting in what I think can be explained 2 ways, Alzheimers or poisoning...maybe the Boys from Jersey did get him. I am with the "we will never know the truth" crowd...good story line though

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

HI mike thanks for posting just read this

Man found in landfill tied to arson attempt
Source: John P. Wheeler 3d planted incendiary devices at a neighbor's home in Del. days before his disappearance.
www.philly.com...
By John Shiffman and Kathleen Brady Shea

Inquirer Staff Writers

Police in Delaware have discovered evidence that a former Pentagon aide may have been involved in an attempted arson days before his murder, a law enforcement source has told The Inquirer.

Police found evidence linking John Parsons Wheeler 3d to devices planted at the New Castle home of a neighbor with whom he had been feuding, said the source, who is close to the investigation. The feud was over the size of the neighbor's house, which was under construction in the city's historic district.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi, i dnt know if you guys know but the deaths aint only been in haiti and U.S,
Austria and new zealand have been affected by dead fish and birds aswell.

Apparently with the earthquake's and other major disasters NASA is monitoring earths magnetosphere..
and when it is interupted, 24 hours or so later a major disaster happens.

i havent read enough of the chem posts to know what sort of planes they are using to spray but i have noticed a few very suspicious planes in the sky, one of witch was very high and moving at incredible speeds that i know a passenger can't pull off but it was leaving a jet stream behiend it that would only last for less then 45 seconds unlike the passenger jets that last like 5 mins. thats whats happening here in Aust

top topics

<< 1   >>

join