It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds: Chile Edition (Updated)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

One of my more conspiratorial-minded friends posted this video of dead birds discovered in Guatemala [corrected to CHILE]. The video is not in English so I am uncertain as to what's being discussed.

Interestingly, if we look at Guatemala, Arkansas and we presume that the Manitoba reports are true, one can see that they roughly line up in a north-south alignment. [again, not Guatemala but Chile, though northern Chile roughly fits the scenario also]

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

EDITED LOCATION FROM GUATEMALA TO CHILE
edit on 4-1-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: EDITED LOCATION FROM GUATEMALA TO CHILE

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have no idea why all these birds are dying. The only thing I can think of is there might be something in the atmosphere killing them, such as a breach in the ozone layers by lethal radiation or large doses of liquid aluminum and bromine from the chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
All they are saying in the video is that they have no idea what caused the birds to die either.
Can anyone see a similarity to the move "the core" where all the birds die also.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A wandering Hole in the Atmosphere maybe? Still doesnt explain the Fish dying...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That picture in the beginning of the video was the same picture they had for the birds in Arkansaw. I don't think this is for real.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by prone
All they are saying in the video is that they have no idea what caused the birds to die either.
Can anyone see a similarity to the move "the core" where all the birds die also.

Thank you. I felt bad about posting a video that I can't actually understand, though it seems fairly obvious that it's related to the current happenings in North America.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
That picture in the beginning of the video was the same picture they had for the birds in Arkansaw. I don't think this is for real.

Uh oh. Is this simply a report on the U.S. birds dying?
Or is this about another event in Guatemala?

Can anyone translate?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I did a quick Google search for Dead Birds Guatemala and came up with nothing. I'm thinking this is not another incident. If it was - I'm going home and going back to bed!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

when did this happen? do u have a date?
2nd

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by prone

funny u should mention that...the core was on tv a few days ago.....wieeeeeeeeeeeerd huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
there is a common denominator in ALL
of these animal deaths.

WATER !!!!

In this video at the end, these birds were laying next
to a puddle of water.

The fish were in water.

I'd be willing to bet, the AR and KY birds were
just leaving a watering source.

Maybe the experts were right,
maybe the gulf oil spill and the core exit
is gonna kill everybody.
edit on 1/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The words "en costa norte del bio bio" roughly translate to "in north coast of Bio Bio".

Biobio is in Chile, is it not?

Maybe this isn't a Guatemalan event. My mistake

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
there is a common denominator in ALL
of these animal deaths.

WATER !!!!

In this video at the end, these birds were laying next
to a puddle of water.

The fish were in water.

I'd be willing to bet, the AR and KY birds were
just leaving a watering source.
Well of course fish are in the water and birds are always around the water, that doesn't explain the fact that these birds were not poisoned, they just fell out of the sky at the same exact time. Maybe if they fell from a tree or something but for that many to fall at the same time does not lead me to believe they were poisoned and I believe the news stories have confirmed that. They just don't know what happened or is happening.
edit on 4-1-2011 by willie9696 because: forgot to make a statement sorry

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The video talks about them dying in Costa Norte Del Bio Bio.. That as far as I know is in Chile.. where the quake was!

Hope that helps.
edit on 4-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I been going thru guatemala's news paper "la prensa libre". I cant seem to find anything on this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
oh and Fardelas Negras are black puffins

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prone
I been going thru guatemala's news paper "la prensa libre". I cant seem to find anything on this.

because it happened in Chile in BioBio

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well i wanted to make sure on it. Thanks for the info tho!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The vid shows dead Puffins not Blackbirds as in the US. I sure would like to get a date on this - what in the world is going on. With all the media interest in the Chile quakes this is probably not being reported as much as other news.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
S & F!!
Thanx for another piece of this disturbing puzzle!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join