It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can PRESENT time be used to modify the FUTURE to minipulate the PAST and PRESENT?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Please try not to lose me in this..... Is it possible in PRESENT time to create something that will be finished in the FUTURE. Something that when complete in the FUTURE allowed for DEEP SPACE/TIME/DIMENSION travel in the FUTURE. Then use this (something) to in the FUTURE access the PAST or even PRESENT time. Making ALL time seem as 1?

Basically I was thinking of LHC type creations and wondered if the CURRENT components linked with FUTURE components could be used to modify the PRESENT. Can PRESENT time be used to modify the FUTURE to minipulate the PAST and PRESENT

Making me question is all time as its known on EA moving at the same pace in different LOCATIONS????
If you can understand feel free to comment. If its too complicated I understand...

eX. I finished building a time machine that I started 20 years ago TODAY and I want to go 21 years back to add a component to the machine that will allow it to do new things like dimension travel. But I needed a part from the PRESENT to be built that I could use for the machine in the PAST to modify its PRESENT ABILITIES....

Somewhat riddling I know sorry if so.... So can it be done?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
By changing the past, the timeline could take a turn or stay in a loop depending on what is to be done. It depends on the future intentions of the time-traveler and the past "you".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The only way time travel can be possible is if every moment of past or future time exists in separate dimensions, meaning you would need an inter-dimensional portal to gain access to other time periods. Time travel seems to have been demonstrated by Project Pegasus and inside information from various sources, which means that it is possible to visit the past and future. Current decisions always affect the future, but traveling to the past may not affect the present due to its existence in a separate cloned dimension. Now, it seems to me that the only way time travel to the past is even possible is if the past is somehow universally recorded by an extraterrestrial device and manifested in that separate reality when it's played again. Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Thanks for your input. I look at the LHC and wonder is it part of a BIGGER project in the FUTURE. And can modifications being made to it now effect the FUTURE allowing for a better machine. Allowing for time travel into the past or PRESENT. Like in the FUTURE they say we need this type of transmitter to be added in 1997 in order to make it travel capable into the distant PAST of say 100,000,000,000 years ago and if w/ current time dates of EA being 4+ billion where would the machhine take you. I guess im trying to understand if timetravel is really even possible or just appears to be. Or are some (dark project folx) who may have access to such technology only experiencing the movements of sound and photon waves that were generated in different times and not actual time.

edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Please try not to lose me in this..... Is it possible in PRESENT time to create something that will be finished in the FUTURE. Something that when complete in the FUTURE allowed for DEEP SPACE/TIME/DIMENSION travel in the FUTURE. Then use this (something) to in the FUTURE access the PAST or even PRESENT time. Making ALL time seem as 1?

Basically I was thinking of LHC type creations and wondered if the CURRENT components linked with FUTURE components could be used to modify the PRESENT. Can PRESENT time be used to modify the FUTURE to minipulate the PAST and PRESENT

Making me question is all time as its known on EA moving at the same pace in different LOCATIONS????
If you can understand feel free to comment. If its too complicated I understand...

eX. I finished building a time machine that I started 20 years ago TODAY and I want to go 21 years back to add a component to the machine that will allow it to do new things like dimension travel. But I needed a part from the PRESENT to be built that I could use for the machine in the PAST to modify its PRESENT ABILITIES....

Somewhat riddling I know sorry if so.... So can it be done?

You lost me, although I am uncertain of what you mean, I wish to post because I am interested and wish to know more. So what your asking is can an object be made today (in its complete form), which will be finished tomorrow (although it was already available today). Extremely complicated, I don't think anyone can answer your question, only add to the confusion.

Wait, just read the last bit, so you want to add something to the original timemachine you built? Why would that not be possible. I think though there might be an infinite number of timelines, and when travelling in time you are actually jumping through timelines (if you understand what I mean), therefore, there will be less paradoxes and everything is easier to understand. So you would be able to, I think, at least in that possibility (I'm most likely wrong)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think your body is a time machine and you don't need any external inventions to do what you are talking about. You can alter the past and future just by living in the now and setting your intentions.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Now, it seems to me that the only way time travel to the past is even possible is if the past is somehow universally recorded by an extraterrestrial device and manifested in that separate reality when it's played again. Does that make sense?

Yes it does make sense, because the device if it were to allow the past to be played/manifested in our current reality would cause a present and past overlay of times. So I can see the need for it to be played or manifested in a seperate reality as to not interfer with current reality. Thing is HOW would this be possible to seperate realities as to not interfer with each other but still allow them to coexist..... And he device would be a powerfull creation by some real advance Et.
DEEP thanks for your input.

edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I think your body is a time machine and you don't need any external inventions to do what you are talking about. You can alter the past and future just by living in the now and setting your intentions.

I totally agree

Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Wrong or right you are going in the right direction I am seeking understanding in. Thanks and sorry for the confusion. When I start to think about time and light travel of Stars I can get a little outta box my friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My last post was a theory, I've never seen any proof that I've altered the past. It sounds good though in books. lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. LOL J/K but what you are saying is you can effect the future with what you are doing now. Well yeah lol. The only way to really manipulate it is to know the future.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I understood that my friend lol but imagime if you could
. Good theory!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

As long as you can create a stable wormhole, and maintain zero point reference, this could be possible, I think. Remember, when you go back, you create a time point, and the you can use that point as a jumping off point for future travel to the same era. The "circuits of time" as it were, runs on 20 year cycles. So you must go back at least 20 years, then go to where you wish to be from there. Be very careful not to feed the energy frequency back into the stream, or you will create an alternate timeline. Let us know what happened!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Any time travel to the past, will end up in an alternate but similar down to the sock you are wearing timeline. it would appear as the past as you knew it, but the events for your present and future have changed as well.

Time travel is a selfish notion, some folks want to travel back in time to correct mistakes, or help their past selves.

Once you go back to change something, the continuity for the traveler doesnt update. the past self that benefits lives in a new life with separate knowledge.

once you return to your original timeline you will find nothing has changed except your memory of travelling.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

lol what I am asking is can you build something in the PRESENT and mabey 10 years down the line when its prefected. Can you use it to minipulate the past. Like the LHC is used for as they tell us, partical smashing. So what if they realized after 10 more years of study that the LHC can be modyfied for timetravel. They used it for time travel and realized if it had 1 more part it could be used to travel dimensions/deepspace. They then went back in time say 1997 added the 1 part and now in 2011 10 years befor its fully complete the 1 part is present in our current time. which will allow the development of LHC in 10 years to be better machine
I know lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I see.... Thanks autowrench. My friend I dont think I will be trying it with any machines lol but it would be cool to witness the time of humanities advancment/celestial upgrades. Time jumping is a powerfull thing and when even trying to create machines or suits to do it many must consider the interations and effects from other galaxies in motion as well and do the machines actually have power to reverse or speed up multilpe galaxies or is the machine a presentation of evol and is being used to trick the minds of the supposed intelligent... light, time and sound travel are very sensitive.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wouldn't it create some kind of paradox?
You are going back to install the component. So your machine is working in the past. But looking from the other side you won't need to go back to install the component because it works allready.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
But wouldnt if you made something now that helped people travel back through time, wouldnt the time traveler all ready be here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Yes but you want a better component added to strenghthen the portal distance in time and location so you need to add it from the future to the past, a future built component.
thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Yes he would be here and the future but the need to travel back is to modify the device with FUTURE TECHNOLOGY NOT PRESENT IN TODAY. So the machine and traveler are here and in FUTURE but component is not here nor past built but is in FUTURE and if placed in current time can allow for better travel into distant past and even distant FUTURE. I guess I am trying to except time is constant or not.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join