It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you waiting for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would also like to bring this to your attention, since its been overlooked.
How many of you realize that your home is a cell? Well in my theory it is anyway.
The wiring that runs through your home along with the copper piping are all conductors (obvious i know) but if you remove the bricks and mortar you will be left with a cell of wires and pipes all restricting your senses.

Tonight i ask those of you that are interested to turn off everything electrical. Mobile phones, tv's all house hold appliances and unplug. only leave your freezer on.

Do not brush your teeth before bed, no caffeine or carbonated drinks, maybe a nice horlicks or malt drink.

When you are in bed lie on your back make sure you are completely comfortable.
feet together or comfortably close and arms down beside you.
You need to relax.....then relax more....and more. Forget your physical body. Imagine there are no bones in your body and relax, imagine you are weightless, you must focus, or it wont work.
You dont have to have your eyes closed i find it better with them open. Your ceilings will dissapear and you will ache if you are doing it right. Then relax more, let your body just flop with no muscular resistance.....
I hope to hear from you tomorow regarding this and also the details of your dreams. I assure you that you will have a cracking sleep.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't think I branded you a thief. I said IF you leave a debt...

nevermind. If you didn't understand the other posts you won't grasp this one either.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm actually living this way.
and getting away with it too!
I didn't sign any contracts so you cant call me a crook

jazz don't get rid of the car just convert it to run an on water and use it as a power generator

your also right about the electromagnetic in the house

and just keep doin your own thing
with harm to none
edit on 4-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Could you pinpoint a date for the impending doom,as well as the new free energy? You realize of course that these doom and gloom,TEOTWAWKI-SHTF scenarios's have been predicted many many times, and thus far have been flat wrong. I'll bet you could do a search here and find hundreds of people predicting major global catastrophe,only t o be proven wrong time and again.
Don't get me wrong,the present situation is indeed rather bleak, but just running away and pretending that'll somehow make it better is terribly naive. We are getting ripped off in numerous ways, but things like power,water food and fuel do indeed cost money and must be paid for. I wish there was an easy way to make things different, but I fear it'll be a slow process and will require alot of effort by us all to see it happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join