It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently, the Metallic Messiah IS true...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It seems the asteemed Agent47 and I were not that far off in the proclamations of there being a true Metallic Messiah...

Although this image is quite different than that of RoboJesus...

But in all seriousness... and so that this doesn't get moved to BTS (in which the thread RoboJesus the True Messiah can be found, but I cannot find link to)... this link provides some rather odd and puzzling information regarding the Temple of Solomon, in that it was built to resemble a human being... and that the Mettalic Messiah is, in fact, true...

Hmm... Agent47, look! We were right!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If it wasn't for the Lavers (fingers), I'd say you've been praying to Robo-Cop too much and dillusional, lol!

That is pretty crazy. I love how the 'Holy Holies' is the head (sacred?), and the 'Holy Place' is the torso. What I'm confused about is why the groin area is the porch... are they implying that the messiah's groin area is free for anyone to hang out on? (sry, couldn't resist!)

Nice find, and corellation! I'm all
for a robo-jesus. I don't call myself a 'Techno-Humanist for nothing! But, I guess that is for Agent's thread (if I could ever find the damned thing again... and won't let me log into BTS, so I couldn't post anyways
)

man... Freud would have a hayday with this one. It's strange how much ancient architecture focused on reproductive organs and today we see this stuff as lude? wtf... I think the world should go naked for a full year and be cured of this fear of the human body.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For those who don't know what we were talking about, here it is...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

But seriously, a true, real Metallic Messiah... where is it now, I wonder? With all those metals and alloys, surely it must be somewhere... they don't melt down religious objects, do they?

new topics

join