It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman reports dozens of dead birds in her yard (Kentucky)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
here we go again. Why are animals just falling down dead? I got a felling it is going to get worse and we all will pay the price. Its time to wake and see the real situation happening and unfolding. The sad part we the people wont know until its to late and since we the human race has never truely been able to get along with each other tis is going to be one heck of a ride.

[url=http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011/01/dead-blackbirds-in-arkansas-update-dead-birds-discovered-in-louisiana-kentucky/]deathby1000papercuts.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I live in the midwest. I hope this is localized because you guys are freaking me out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wonder if there is an upcoming major EQ for New Madrid, or a new East-West fault that intersects New Madrid? Could there be escaping gasses that are affecting birds? There have been unexplained EQ in NW Arkansas, and there is a newly discovered faultine there. There have also been random EQ in North Georgia, North Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky. There have has also been a small cluster of EQ in Oklahoma.

None of the odd EQ were unheard of. There are always 1 or 2 per year in each of these locations, but it is starting to concern me that they seem to kind of line up on an east-west corrider, and coincide with the new faultline in Arkansas, and the line would come very near the New Madrid fault, and we know that there are ancient mountain ranges in Northern Arkansas/Southern Missouri, so at some point they did have plate tectonic activity. There are even volcanic vents in Arkansas.

I am no expert, this is just speculation and nerves. My family lives on the Missouri / Arkansas border, very near to the dead fish and dead birds.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Manitoba just had a huge bought with bird flu... China even banned imports from there

The UK is having issues with Flu

Me and a large percentage of people i know have or have had the flu in recent weeks...

Im just sayin'

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is interesting that the report mentions the apparantly false theory of the lightning strike, and the suction inducing , disorienting storm. Another interesting factor is the specifics of the fatal damage done to the birds.
They all appear to have suffered massive internal bleeding and tissue damage to the breast area of the body. What suprises me is that no mention has been made of the inevitable broken bones that would naturaly result from the birds fall from the sky. Some bird bones are hollow, and all are lightwieght but strong.They have to be to withstand the stresses of landing and taking off. But landing in a controled manner,and falling headlong to the ground from a height are two very different things. Therefore one would have thought that along side the massive internal bleeds, and tissue damage, there would also be some considerable damage to the skeletal structure of the birds, yet no mention is made of this.
The only way I can think of , that the birds could have fallen from the sky, and yet been intact with regard to bone structure, is if they were not in free fall, but retained some level of airworthyness until impact with the ground, at which point they expired of some as yet unidentified injury or malady, for certainly , internal bleeding and tissue damage would naturaly be caused in a fall also.
I would suggest a theory, but as yet there is too little data from which to extrapolate a decent working idea of what took place, and why those poor birds cascaded from the sky in such biblical fashion. Suffice to say however that the incident is utterly bizzare.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok it's only been 4 days of the new year and we already have 5 separate incidents confirming mass death of birds and fish. I'm not one to worry about what's going to happen as it's really not a good way to live, but I think I'm starting to worry about WTF is happening. No scientific data yet and I can't remember anything like this happening in recent years. I can't even being to think what might be causing this and I hope it's just nothing. I'm already concerned about the crazy weather that has been going on around the globe. Maybe the Earth is trying to balance things out? I have a feeling that this is just the beginning

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
another possible scenario
brought up by Antar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think these birds are being poisoned!

It is reported they have had an overwhelming

population growth, and the birds have been eating/destroying the crops.

Can we say BIRD POPULATION CONTROL?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
but I think I'm starting to worry about WTF is happening.

yea go ahead and call me a religious nut
but u do realize this was prophesied about
in Revelations in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Good, got onto the Bible, as it is in there, along with the earthquakes, eclipse, red moon, how many coincidences?.

The birds FLEW into the ground> They did not fall. They were confused, magnetically perhaps, 2 eclipses recently? Coincidence?
Weather anomalies, cold here, UK / Europe - very wet in Calif & NZ? Cold again here this morning, snow, just whilst the eclipse occured? Coincidence?

I figure out, or think I have, the Eye of Horus exactly 144 days from the day Israel is 63 years old, Eye of Horus 63/64, what is missing? Gold.

Coincidence?

GOLD - GOD drop the L(Hell) - Coincidence?

I have a "house guest", called Gabriela, for 3 months. Coincidence?

My surname starts with the name of Noahs oldest son, who was given the keys to the ark? Coincidence?

There are more, it all tells me we are potentially screwed.

It seems that all these recent "bird / fish" incidents have been close to, or on top of old or current LEAD mining areas. Same as most, if not all of the Earthquakes that have happened away from the Ring of fire. Coincidence?

Eye of Horus uses Lead as the starting point of the Fission reaction. Coincidence?

Various countries building "seed banks" in mountains? Coincidence?

80 million spent on GOLD for the roof of the Dome of the Rock recently? Coincidence?

Check out my thread on the Eye of Horus for more info. There are more coincidences. But they truly make me sound mad.

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

It is being widely reported that the birds in Arkansas died as a result of blunt force trauma..

Go figure.

www.sciencenews.org...
edit on 1/4/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More like concrete poisoning or Down syndrome?

:-)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Could you further explain this...I'm confused.

My last name starts with Christ and means Valley of Christ, does that make me special? No...so why do you think your name does?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Here's the source of that quote:

UPDATE: A state veterinarian tells NBC that preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of "multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs," though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren't poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground.

Now I'm no expert but birds, tough as they are, would require a rather large concussive force to kill them off, in midair and over a squire mile... enough that you would think you'd find something on the ground like flattened forests or homes????

Go fig...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Bit of a punch?
Coincidence is what I Said. No offence was meant by it.

We are ALL special.

Noahs eldest son was called SHEM.

Just a coincidence.

The Jewish "Lords Prayer" is the Shemoneh. There is only one H in my first name.Anthony with a H.
Coincidence?

You tell me.

This is someone elses thread, please if you want to comment to me, about me, do it in one of my posts.
I was just pointing out some things i noticed that may or may not be relevant.

Thanks for the input tho.
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Interesting . I suppose the reason for the trauma being centred around the chest area must be because the birds saw the objects with which they collided, just too late to save them,and in doing so pulled up just in time to destroy thier chests and the precious bodily systems therein.
Interesting that other posters have mentioned the magnetic potential of the case. It may well be that some disturbance in the magnetosphere sent the birds mental for a time, but I cannot recall any other instance of such phenomena. I guess the only way to check that theory would be to poke some of the magnetospheric scientists of the world, and ask them what was happening over the area at the time.
I tried to look up some web based access to thier researches, but became confounded by google returning old webpages with defunked links , or aged ones, or internal server errors and so on.
Basicaly ladies and gentlemen, good luck finding a good link with regards to magnetospheric observation, because I drew the absolute shortest straw on that one!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I figured the same, spotted the ground too late.

Louisiana, Pointe Coupee

More dead birds, another "Local" lead minig area.

Very odd.
Some minor reports of similar occurances in Japan now too, got to dig a bit more on that one.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a possible cause

www.rawstory.com...

3M discharged cancer-causing chemicals in Mississippi River

The Minnesota attorney attorney general filed a lawsuit Thursday demanding that the 3M Co. pay to clean up contaminated water in three counties, alleging that the company discharged cancer-causing chemicals in the Mississippi River.

While the lawsuit did not ask for a specific dollar amount, potential damages could run in the tens of millions of dollars.

The state alleges that landfills used by 3M to store perfluorochemicals (PFCs) for decades have leaked into the Mississippi River and drinking water across the east-metro area.

PFCs, which do not occur in nature, accumulate in animals, fish and people and do not decompose. High levels of PFCs are known to cause cancer.

just thought I'd share

maybe the chemicals made them sick
and died from the fall

new topics

top topics

join