It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for information on Die Glocke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I am looking for information on Die Glocke. If anyone can provide, please do so.

I was turned on to this idea actually from the Call of Duty mini-game Nazi Zombies which actually hides a back story that the player can figure out by little clues in the maps. They are very well hidden and most people will play through the Nazi Zombies maps without realizing that there was actually a storyline. I was amazed by the fact that a lot of it was based on truth. I'll give the gist of the story here.

It starts with the Tunguska event in 1908 where a meteor explodes over Russia. I'm sure many of you here have heard of it. According to the game, a new element called Element 115 was discovered in the meteor fragments, and is discovered to have unusual properties. Another atmospheric meteor explosion is referenced but I can't remember the name but occurred in the United States in the 1920s? Anyways it is said that it contained the same element. The Nazis get a hold of element 115 and begin experimenting with it for the purpose of creating their wunderwaffe [wonder weapon], experiments in teleportation, and reanimation of the dead [super soldiers], among other things. Interestingly these goals were actually for real [with the exception of the existence of element 115] and the testing was conducted at a super-secret research facility called Der Riese [the giant], which is actually the 4th map in the game.

The real life Der Riese is located outside of some mining town in Lower Silesia, which is now Polish land. And the Nazis were actually interested in these experiments. Interestingly Die Glocke was briefly alluded to in the game as well and this has me most intrigued.

Supposedly [in real life] Die Glocke was a top priority secret project involving anti-gravity and just absolutely curious phenomenon. It translates into "the bell" which refers to the shape of the object in question. It is allegedly a bell shaped metallic object that consists of two concentric rings that when powered on rotate in opposite directions at high speeds. Flowing through them is some sort of liquid type material [some believe it to be a form of mercury] that is purported to glow purple [interestingly in the game, when you upgrade your weapons supposedly with element 115, the projectiles you fire turn purple] and is codenamed "xerum 525" which was contained within lead 3cm thick due to having radioactive properties. When turned on, die glocke allegedly produced peculiar radiation and other field effects, and some of the scientists present on its first test run died because of this. Those near the bell in its operation allegedly reported a metallic taste in their mouths and later experiments involving plants and animals showed that the cellular material was disrupted by odd crystalline formations that occur inside of the cells which destroyed them from within.

Some facts[?] about Die Glocke:
-Apparently took so much power that it could only run for 1-2 minutes at a time
-Apparently all of the people involved in the project were killed when it became obvious that the war was lost
-A giant hengelike structure was built by the Nazis at the alleged location of its testing

Anyways, if anyone has any information or would like to correct anything that I have written, please do! It is some interesting stuff.
edit on 4-1-2011 by italkyoulisten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

I understand this isn't as interesting as say bible prophecies, end of the world, and reptilian overlords.. but come on, nobody knows anything about die glocke?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Theres loads of stuff on the net just google "Nazi Bell". There is an excellent interview by Igor Witkowski who has done some serious research on the subject and Joseph P Farrell has written a book on the very subject. The is also a documentary by Nick Cook.

I find it fascinating. The more you learn the further down the rabbit hole you delve until you realise that we are really in the dark even about what we think we know.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Thanks, am checking out the Igor Witkowski interview now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Here you go try these:

Hope this helps!
edit on 4-1-2011 by se25watcher because: Fix video links

edit on 4-1-2011 by se25watcher because: video link fix take 2

edit on 4-1-2011 by se25watcher because: take 3

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, thanks a lot!

top topics