It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
reply to post by zoomer72

Did you message evpman (the one who uploaded it to youtube)? Because he isn't the guy who filmed it, in the video description he says "Found this on www.disclose.tv"

your not going to get much of anything useful from him unless it's a direct link to his source.

There isn't going to be a visual of where she's attached because you can take that out in editing. The way she is moving in the air is very curious though because it's exactly how first time actors move on a simple rigging system too. Is it conclusive? no. But i've downloaded the video and am putting it in after effects to clear the quality up and see if i can reduce the camera shaking

please look at my post on page 6, i found the "real" guy who uploaded it and original video on youtube and it was not evpman!
evpman only found it on disclose.tv here is the link for you to the original and i messaged that guy
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/5/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikappa

Originally posted by ommadawn
The onus is on the poster (yes the original poster) of the material to convince the audience that
what they have is factual.

It is not a game just chucking something you found in the trash can on stage and then demand that everyone debunk it.

You're the only one demanding anything here. Get over yourself. I understand it must be frustrating for you to be presented with something that challenges your belief system and that you can't easily debunk, but that's not a good reason to lash out at the OP like that!

Doesn't work like that, so all this "something I found on Youtube, that's all I know" crap doesn't really cut it anymore. Life is too short.

How about we start with date, time and location for this one?

Unfortunately that's exactly how it works. OP finds something interesting on youtube and puts it up on ATS for all of us to discuss and marvel at. I, for one, am grateful to the OP for this useful service he provides. I also would like to know more about when and where the video was shot, but like you said, life is too short. You're free to do whatever amount of research / investigation is needed to find out though!

Then go away.
Don't waste our time.

Oh my, aren't you a tough guy?

Let me present you with video evidence of an Alien artifact.

It looks just like a toothpaste tube, but there are no markings on it.
I don't know where this video came from or anything about it.

Please spend hours and hours de-bunking my claim.

In Your World, you are willing to spend your time trying to debunk my claim?

The onus is on YOU to spend time an effort debunking anything presented?

The wrong way round methinks.

Norway Spiral?

Yeah!! Up-for-it.

ATS were brilliant on that one. That's what we are here for.

But just old anything of crap?

Default is to spend effort debunking obvious crap?

I think we have different values here.

I respect your values but do not hold with them, that is all.

I value my time.

I also have a filter called:-

"This is a load of #, Next..."

I respect your right to inspect and closely look at and spend time examining pieces of #.
I respect that.

Just not my way.

Enjoy what works for you.
Tolerate others.

There's enough hate in the World for either of us to add to that.

I wish you peace, fun, and engagement.
We all have our ways of getting fun out of ATS.

You have yours, I have mine.

Stop the fighting, the hate, and seek the Enjoy.

Then we might just get something done.

Come-on, prove me wrong.
Love that.
It's called Learning.

Teach-me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ah good, in which case the chances of you getting any reply from him are pretty low if he hasn't been on for a year. Hope you speak Russian well

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ah good, in which case the chances of you getting any reply from him are pretty low if he hasn't been on for a year. Hope you speak Russian well

umm .. i dont know what you mean by that remark?

im not making this sh*t up.... i found the "source" video for this right ? im actually hoping to get answer from him...
i do not speak any Russian , but from the video description the guy seems to know some English so what are you meaning? i suggest you read this thread from page 1 to the end before making comments like that...please... i mean, why dont you "Professional naysayers to everything" who act like they know it all, and hardly ever answer any questions straight, could you even pretend you have followed the thread?... just hide behind your debunking and jibberish...and being rude...for all i care
.If you have nothing better to contribute here.... please move away!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've been promoted to a professional now? nice!

There is nothing to contribute to this thread other than what has already been said.

From what can be seen in the video the same stunt can be played out using a very simple rigging system and a program anyone can get for free to remove the sight of any wires or ropes from the rigging system. That is as much contribution as you will ever get in this thread. sorry to say that, but that's about it.

On one side you'll have "it's real" "It's Magic" "It's a miracle". And you find those comments contribution? "these events happen all the time, I've seen them with my own eyes" this is contribution?

Or...

"He sounds like he's acting, badly I might add" "Did anyone notice that the dog was looking at the people before he ran off?" Might not have been true, but both of these are actually contribution. it's not speculation, you can see it in the film. "The child is moving just like any first-timer on a budget made rigging system" That isn't contribution?

Are either sides of these statements finite? are they going to solve anything? chances are fairly low because frankly the video is pretty spot on, hoax or not. But the fact that all of the "professional debunkers" (AKA, yours truly, apparently) are stating things that anyone can see in the videos and things that can relate to what we know in the physical and psychological world, that's all the evidence for either side that your going to get.

Sorry, but your putting a lot of effort into something that on one side is very provable (the debunking side) and the other side which can only be speculation (the supernatural side).

In the video provided, there can only be evidence drawn to one side, not because i'm biased, but because there is only evidence to prove it as false. and if that evidence doesn't arrive it can't simply be said to be supernatural (or other) because what has been given cannot be retested with what we have.

You've started a topic looking for the possibility of two answers when only one can be given. It's either false, or unanswerable.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Yeah I see your point, honestly a video will never convince me 100% of anything, give me a renderfarm, a 100 grand budget, and a few months, and you would be amazed the video I could come up with. But I also will not discount anything as fake, just because I know it could be fake. Know what I mean?

I have seen things with my own two eyes that have blown my mind, and I would have scoffed at the very idea until I had seen it.

As for people that discount it because the way people react to things, you are wrong. Everyone reacts differently to everything, based on their passed experiences etc. Even if you are trained to act in a certain way, until you experience it for real, you do not know how you will react. I have seen plenty of people that trained to fight, looked great in practice and sparring, but when they get in front of a crowd, and actually fight, make silly mistakes, probably due to being nervous.

I have seen big tough guys run like little girls when faced with danger, and people that are pretty timid normally fight back when you think they would run. I have seen people just freeze, when it is obvious they should be running or diving behind cover.

Again though, I am not saying it is real because of this, just that these are not really valid reasons to totally discount something. Can anyone honestly say how they would react if they were walking through the woods, and saw something shocking like someone flying? I would like to think that I would run up and see what is going on, but I might likely just stand their staring with my chin on the floor, or even turn and run in horror lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Yes but catholics and christians are taught that only god, and those handpicked by god can perform miracles and magic, not just anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes yes i know
But magic none-the-less

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I waited 3 days to see if anyone notice what I noticed, and no one did!

You can plainly see a man holding a stick walking back and forth in the background. They tried to edit him out but you can still see him. They have this child on a giant fishing pole rig.

Nice vid and all, but yea it's a slight waste of time.

DEBUNKED.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

I waited 3 days to see if anyone notice what I noticed, and no one did!

You can plainly see a man holding a stick walking back and forth in the background. They tried to edit him out but you can still see him. They have this child on a giant fishing pole rig.

Nice vid and all, but yea it's a slight waste of time.

DEBUNKED.

ok? could you show picture of that man? and the fishing pole?
edit on 1/6/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Looked for it, did not see anything at all resembling a guy walking back and forth with a fishing pole.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I've been promoted to a professional now? nice!

There is nothing to contribute to this thread other than what has already been said.

From what can be seen in the video the same stunt can be played out using a very simple rigging system and a program anyone can get for free to remove the sight of any wires or ropes from the rigging system. That is as much contribution as you will ever get in this thread. sorry to say that, but that's about it.

On one side you'll have "it's real" "It's Magic" "It's a miracle". And you find those comments contribution? "these events happen all the time, I've seen them with my own eyes" this is contribution?

Or...

"He sounds like he's acting, badly I might add" "Did anyone notice that the dog was looking at the people before he ran off?" Might not have been true, but both of these are actually contribution. it's not speculation, you can see it in the film. "The child is moving just like any first-timer on a budget made rigging system" That isn't contribution?

Are either sides of these statements finite? are they going to solve anything? chances are fairly low because frankly the video is pretty spot on, hoax or not. But the fact that all of the "professional debunkers" (AKA, yours truly, apparently) are stating things that anyone can see in the videos and things that can relate to what we know in the physical and psychological world, that's all the evidence for either side that your going to get.

Sorry, but your putting a lot of effort into something that on one side is very provable (the debunking side) and the other side which can only be speculation (the supernatural side).

In the video provided, there can only be evidence drawn to one side, not because i'm biased, but because there is only evidence to prove it as false. and if that evidence doesn't arrive it can't simply be said to be supernatural (or other) because what has been given cannot be retested with what we have.

You've started a topic looking for the possibility of two answers when only one can be given. It's either false, or unanswerable.

Now this was well said! and i have to agree with you on that! thx!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The man holding the rigging pole can be seen starting at the 00:30 sec mark on through 00:33. You can see it if you just rewind it a few times to the 30 second mark as the video plays. You can see a humanoid shape and the pole in the air during the stated 3 second window.

This is officially DEBUNKED folks. And I'm not really a super skeptic or anything but this is just NOT a real event I'm sorry to break it to you. But I'm sure you would prefer the truth .. right?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks zoomer72

As for "the man with the fishing pole"

I'll show you how that isn't true...

First off it's a tall piece of grass in front of the camera, which is why no one else can see it, because they realized it's a tall piece of grass.

Secondly, a single man couldn't hold up a 60-90lb girl on a fishing pole without it being more "shakey" under the stress from weight.

I noticed that too the first time, but quickly realized it's just a piece of grass.

So, not officially debunked.
edit on 6/1/11 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Very funny. I'm sure your joking because you CAN in fact see a humanoid figure walking to the left actually starts at 28 seconds too..he's walking left and then you can see him come back to the right. The top of the pole is swaying way left again as he comes back to the right almost as if he were just about to lose the balance of the rig. You can also see the body of the child react to the movements of the pole.

Can someone confirm please? So as to put an end to this silly thread and move on..

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Care to take a screenshot for us? Because From what i can tell your looking at the tall blade of grass.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There we are. the infamous blade of grass

this was taken around the 0:30 mark like you described, it's moving back and forth. but IT isn't moving back and forth, it's the camera man that is (with a mild wind too). As you can see, it's very close to the camera, hence the reason why it's not in focus. Because that's what cameras do when there's an object that isn't within their focal point.

Also take a look to see how the blade of grass moves in front of the child and the mother as well as the bush to the left and right. This couldn't happen if it was a person.

Not only that, but when you remove something from the frame it doesn't get blurred, it is removed at the sharpness as it originally was and is replaced by a copy of the background. I know this because I've done this. This isn't a fishing pole and a man, it's a blade of grass that's close to the lens.

Here's a higher contrast version so you can see better.

Also take note that a person can't move that fast if they were behind those subjects unless he was running at top speed back and forth for no apparent reason.

Also take note that the "fishing rod" doesn't bend towards the girl as it would if it were actually a fishing rod holding a huge weight 9 feet in the air.

Strange...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sorry if anyone has said this already. I don't want to read through all of the pages. Has anyone thought about the possibility of the person on the ground being responsible using some kind of mind power?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dotted
In soviet russia ..... ?
the camera fakes you. . .

2nd line.

edit on 8-1-2011 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

That would be why I missed it lol. I am into photographing and videotaping, I can tell something out of focus from being too close to the camera lol. I was looking at the backround for a dude with a fishingpole :p

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join