It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
One reason, and this is just a guess, that the young girl and her mother or older friend didn't look around when the man was calling his dog could be because on the young girl's part, the levitating takes a lot of concentration to accomplish so she wouldn't necessarily be aware of the others and her older friend may have been in awe of what she was witnessing, and not immiediately noticed the dog or man.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

And here I thought I was the only one that knew about levitating being instantaneous. You must do a lot of practicing to have be able to do it at that level of expertise.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

He does not exaclty say "come here, tarzan" what he is saying is more in the direction of "come to me"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The thing that struck me as odd was that how calm the observer was,
to be honest I have to call shenaningans on this one...
Even if it was legit, all the previous hoaxes have ruined the credibility of every potentially legitimate video claiming to have captured something paranormal

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

fake. the dog is looking at someone/something off camera at the beginning seemingly in the direction of the 'levitation'. also the way the girls body is almost horizontal gives the impression that she is being pulled or held up by someone/something...definately staged.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychiatrium
The thing that struck me as odd was that how calm the observer was

That's right. Any person would actually try to take a look with their own eyes at something like that, instead of using the viewfinder of a seriously crappy camera.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm russian, and i would say that emotions in the voice are unnatural. It is surely staged.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It is very possible. Especially for a child who has not learned about things they cannot do. Is that the mother? She appears watchful, aware and fully cognizant of her daughter's ability. So. How is this possible? Well it has to do with the natural state of a human being in their real setting which is not the physical but the spiritual. Go ahead and laugh folks. We are eternal beings but only for a while do we descend to the earth and that is only for the experience, to learn things. We all have veils of forgetfulness while here but sometimes other attributes remain accessible and active. In the other, higher worlds we get about by floating along just like we see this girl doing. I hope she does not forget how to do this. It is not magic nor is it kin to the Indian fakirs who attempt to trick others. A very good reason we mostly do not retain any such abilities in this world is because of the inclination for humans to mis-use them. We would, if we could, find a military application for this. That thought alone is enough to explain why it is not a good idea to advertise it. Finally, note the look on both their faces.. There is no sign of game playing to be seen. And, then when they become aware of the guy with the camera, they run off to the right. No people, I think this is legit.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Kinda hard to tell but does anyone get the impression that the subject sways, minutely, from side to side? If something swings it must be tethered. Hard to tell though. Cool video.

Peace.............yak055h

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think the most obvious explanation is - people are not able to levitate, therefore it is an illusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Well first off... just because religion is so huge in North America that doesn't mean majority of people are "open minded" and consider "magic" to be part of a normal life process. Religion in it's core as it is presented to us in the last few decades have done nothing but create "fear". They use the concept of "magic" to create "fear". So this will not help open peoples mind to possibility of magic. In fact it creates fear of "magic" and so people naturally will be much more closed minded to things such as aliens, UFO, ESP, etc...

To start, I'm not too sure what aliens and UFO's have anything to do with magic...

Religion (almost in it's entirety) absolutely portrays Magic. Miracles, Resurrections, curses, Healing, Mass killing (in the sense of a god wiping out a city without using war) is all Magic.

Back to the whole aliens thing however, I have met a few people who consider aliens as angels sent from god (they were christian). So even then, your assertions don't seem to be 100% accurate.

Originally posted by freighttrainSecondly, you brought up the point of "evidence". I will never try to prove anything to you or anyone else... it is your job to find the truth! Now if your definition of truth is to find evidence that you can smash with a hammer, then that's your method... my method is to use my intuition and so called "gut feeling" to make a decision in life. This has been very, very rewarding to me over my entire life. So it works for me... "evidence' is a tricky thing.... science has been more wrong then right in the past... so to use a faulty tool such as science to establish what is and isn't, we're limiting our selves and boxing in our development as a human race.

So If I were to say that I was able to walk on water, it would be up to you to prove it is truthful? No... It is up to the person making those claims.

I have no idea what your talking about after that first sentence...

Truth: conformity with fact or reality

If You were able to prove to me in an infallible way that all those things you have claimed to be real are in fact real, then i will believe you instantly. That's what skepticism is. Skepticism isn't a complete blocking of reality, it is applying facts to a claim and making a decision whether that claim is true or false after evidence has been shown. If there is no evidence then there is no reason to believe that claim is factual.

Originally posted by freighttrain
To make the best possible decision in life, we need to use "logic, emotions and intuitions" everything that make us a human being, not just one area. Again, I'm not going to try to convince you that this video is legit or not, i don't know that. But what I am telling you is that, there are many thing like this event or others like Chi that can not be explained nor dismissed, yet are happening all around the world and have been in many closed door rooms for the past thousand years.

And I'm not disagreeing with that first statement. All I am saying is if you make these unbelievable claims, put in the effort to prove them.

Originally posted by freighttrainIf we limit ourselves to see the world in ONE way, then the world will only be in that way... if we see the world in it's "potential" then we will be living in that world. Open your eyes and you'll see things that you missed, and it could have been sitting right there in front of you!

I haven't seen anyone levitate in person... I have only seen magicians (who also explained how they made the ILLUSION) levitate... I have been able to replicate their illusions... I have been able to replicate their illusions with absolutely no budget.

Logic: So far no evidence has shown these events to be any more than peoples illusions.
Emotion: Although tantalizingly mesmerizing and wondrous, I am compelled to feel curiosity.
Intuition: Because of my previous knowledge of all my contacts with levitation has been proven to be an illusion, I perceive any levitation to be an illusion unless proven otherwise..

What have we concluded? There has been no proof that as been shown to persuade all three of 'the necessities of decision making' to make me believe there this specific video is truthful in it's entirety.

This can - and has been - applied to all aspects of magic. If you say what you saw is true, it is up to you to prove it, not me. so please, enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

maybe witchcraft? i wonder if witchcraft exists

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Oh my god i have no idea if thats real,but its interesting?

PS: ONLY IN RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
People please.... i didnt make this thread because im saying that video is real.... or if its fake,im not claiming eather way ..yet.. i didnt make this thread so people start bashing against eachother or their nations ok? or because i want to grow my e-peen (which i see many of debunking section persons are trying to do with little success...)

or just so people can contribute to this thread by something as stupid as people cant levitate so its a hoax.... or this guy is filming he:s dog in woods so it must be a hoax...without anything to back their opinion...

I just want to find out what is happening in there...in that video and discuss it in civilized manner!

so far we have had valid points from being real or being fake and i thank those who expressed themselves in civilized way! on both sides of the fence

but i havent really gotten anything solid and i think those of you really interested in this havent gotten anything solid out of this either?... so these are the facts i have gathered that bothers me:

-The guy who shot the video and uploaded it in youtube has no other videos uploaded, he hasnt been online for atleast a year,so if he was doing a hoax why this behaviour? not normal hoaxer aye?

-People who mentioned that the girl hangs on a wire and pulley: ok i can buy that, as soon as somebody tells and shows where and how this pulley is attached ( see earlier post about trees and their branches)

-The dog :Tarzan (love that name and nice looking dog) somebody commented that it looked in the direction of girl/woman at the start of vid...not true ,if you look at the video in the start the dog is looking totally at different direction...and on behalf of the dog i dont see anything more than normal behaviour of k9 who sees something interesting... the dog was not commanded to go to girl and woman... i know.. i have been with dogs all my life, and at one point breeded and trained them... and what i see is dog reacting to something that he was not expecting and if there would of been "hidden" person pulling ropes etc...the dog would of gone to the person not in view first...

-somebody claimed that the guy filming this sounds too calm... well i think people are different... not everybody screams and panics when seeing something unusual aye? some are calmer by nature than others, and ofcourse it depends what the situation is, i bet the guy would of been screaming if there was 2 meter tall alien with fangs running towards him ,to me he sounded just calmly curoius when seeing what was happening?

Sorry for this wall of text but just needed to get this said (probably forgot half what i meant to say) but i dont want this thread to derail too much off topic, so please... if you got nothing to contribute to this thread please stay away, and to those who want to really debate and discuss .... go on please and i hope most of you understand what im trying to say cause English is not my main language ...Peace!

cheers

edit on 1/5/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by slarbiter

maybe witchcraft? i wonder if witchcraft exists

as plausable theory as any this far... could be that or could be pulleys,swamp gas or aliens or then again it might be real, for myself ,just cant say at this point

i think witchcraft could exist... just havent really seen any... (well maybe a bit
) but thats another story!

Thanks for your insight!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hilarious!

More please!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Two words...
Hang...Time

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
-People who mentioned that the girl hangs on a wire and pulley: ok i can buy that, as soon as somebody tells and shows where and how this pulley is attached ( see earlier post about trees and their branches)

If there is a large tree with a thick enough limb, which is not in the frame of the film, that is where it would be attached. How? By people who are comfortable climbing, such as rock climbers, stuntsmen or outdoorsmen. It dovetails with my observation of what I think is a harness. Harnesses are owned and used not just by everybody, but by people with some training and expertise.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by zoomer72

If there is a large tree with a thick enough limb, which is not in the frame of the film, that is where it would be attached. How? By people who are comfortable climbing, such as rock climbers, stuntsmen or outdoorsmen. It dovetails with my observation of what I think is a harness. Harnesses are owned and used not just by everybody, but by people with some training and expertise.

I can see your point ! just wish we could have more info of the surroundings to determine if that is the case!
those trees in view are not that thick to have limbs /branches thick enough in my opinion,and i dont see any in earlier stage of vid when the guy is filming just he:s dog

And that is what puzzles me... if this was a hoax... even if there were tree strong enough...why all the trouble of making all that up for one video+youtube upload and then nothing? i mean climbing the trees ,setting all up ,video that ,upload and then ...nothing...?

hope that guy who uploaded the video answers my message! thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Did you message evpman (the one who uploaded it to youtube)? Because he isn't the guy who filmed it, in the video description he says "Found this on www.disclose.tv"

your not going to get much of anything useful from him unless it's a direct link to his source.

There isn't going to be a visual of where she's attached because you can take that out in editing. The way she is moving in the air is very curious though because it's exactly how first time actors move on a simple rigging system too. Is it conclusive? no. But i've downloaded the video and am putting it in after effects to clear the quality up and see if i can reduce the camera shaking

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join