It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

if i had the power to levitate, i wouldn't run away.
i would fly away. fly straight to professor xavier's school for the gifted.

overall it's a good video.

subfab

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok, found some more info about the video...

i believe this is the profile of the guy who uploaded it the first time

www.youtube.com...

now, it seems this guy hasnt uploaded anything else, been last on a year ago...
doesnt fit in likes of typical hoaxer in my book, what do you think? i put an message to the guy so lets see if he answers

edit on 1/5/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
HOW ABOUT READING THE TAGS OF THE VIDEO FIRST SAYING FAKE... feeling stupid now 4 pages goin on...? check youtube and the tags of the video...

edit on 4-1-2011 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

ahahahahahahaha

These virals are always made using dodgy kit like phones and wot not, makes it much easier for them to cut it up, edit it down and make it look real. I have worked with a chap who runs a viral ad agency, he creates this sh*t for a living...trust me it's a viral/promo of some kind

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
How convenient he is video taping his dog while out for a walk and just happens to see this.

easy to pass off by saying "how convenient he's video taping while out" isnt that how it works, people in the right place at the right time with a camera? I think this needs more research into it before we can for sure debunk it. Levitation is not impossible, just improbable to most of us. That is one special little girl if this is true. Maybe she doesnt want to be found if this is true, which I dont blame her and her family one bit.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

Ummm... actually that "tree" your talking about is a weed or reed in the "foreground". Watch the slowmo and you can clearly see that. Also the "reed/weed" does'nt move into the frame the individual with the camera moves past the object. ........Not saying the "levitating" is authentic, cause I was'nt there to witness the "event"..........

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
In the video, between 0:24 and 0:28, I can see a harness just under the trim of the red jacket.

The motion of the body of the "levitating" girl is awfully close to what I experienced in my rock climbing years when suspended from a rope.

My verdict is this:

The clip is good. It's a staged event involving a rope suspended from a tall tree and a harness on the girl, which is then promptly detached as they pretend they run away.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
As the camera flicks back you see the girl drop down into the womans arm...

It's either a well done hoax or genuine as even the dog seems a little startled (making an assumption here).

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Right because we all carry around a super high definition cinema camera and a tripod with us...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
How convenient he is video taping his dog while out for a walk and just happens to see this.

Thats why I always leave my camera home when I decide to walk my dog in the woods in case I see some deer, bear, elk or other wildlife, god forbid if I ever caught a cougar or wolf on video.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
yeap! thx for the video! that was a trick ofcourse i agree, but i think this dont aply to the forest video! how could of it been done in there? i mean without wires and such?

thx fo your opinion anyways
cheers!

damn i wish we could get hold of the original forest video....

Look at my previous post (with plenty of videos) which I explain how it is possible to do this same trick in the forest.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
My verdict is this:

The clip is good. It's a staged event involving a rope suspended from a tall tree and a harness on the girl, which is then promptly detached as they pretend they run away.

My guess is a harness, wire, and a pulley system from a tree. The operator is off camera. I do not think they detach the harness, which is why the bush blocks the escape from camera view. You can only go so far before you run out of slack.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm with the guy on youtube who saw a black strap attached to her coat. I am leaning toward suspension. One time I too saw the ghost of a girl levitating between two trees, but then I woke up from my dream.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If in fact this was the real deal the last thing you would need is any recognition or notoriety, the first thing that would happen is the NSA, CIA or some other military intelligence agency would run you down wanting to know how you did it and your life would eventually become a living hell, think about it. When ever a new concept or idea comes along the first thing the military does is to analyze it to see if they can kill with it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
americans can do it too!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikappa
reply to post by cluckerspud

Oh, I'm sure you understand it. You're just playing dumb. Doesn't work so well when your previous post is still there for everyone to read though.

Nougat

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If this were real, it would mean humans can levitate.
Humans cannot levitate.
Consequently, it is not real.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
If there are any Russian speaking ATS members around i would be interested to find out what "come here" is in Russian. If in fact he is actually speaking English when he calls his dog back that would be very strange. I am sure that my dog ran off while i was walking him in the forest i wouldn't call him back in Russian unless i was making a movie that catered for fairly gullible Russian speaking viewers.

He's saying "to me tarzan to me!" ko mhe = to me

2nd line

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

My verdict is this:

My guess is a harness, wire, and a pulley system from a tree. The operator is off camera. I do not think they detach the harness, which is why the bush blocks the escape from camera view. You can only go so far before you run out of slack.

I've handled pulleys of thin steel cable which were about a hundred meters long, this was standard equipment in search and rescue operations in the mountains. So in fact you might have plenty of slack. Then again, unfastening a carabiner is not a big deal for someone with experience, it just takes a second.

Carefully looking at how the body moved, it had a pivoting point, which was the point of suspension.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I used to watch Dragonball Z as a kid. Video reminds me of when Goku is teaching Gohan to fly.

This means theres a nasty space monster coming to get humanity and the woman and girl are going to save us all...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

My verdict is this:

I've handled pulleys of thin steel cable which were about a hundred meters long, this was standard equipment in search and rescue operations in the mountains. So in fact you might have plenty of slack. Then again, unfastening a carabiner is not a big deal for someone with experience, it just takes a second.

Carefully looking at how the body moved, it had a pivoting point, which was the point of suspension.

Yes you have a valid point there...but... look at the trees/treetops which you can see very rapidly during the vid,no branches exept very high up, end even in there no thick branches which you could hoist a pulley up so that it can hold the girls weight , when you look at the tree nearest to the girl ,there would have to be pretty thick and long branch very..very high up in the tree ,to make the girl hang where she does...

Good opinion on your behalf but i dont see that that is the case here! cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join