It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So, I want to know why they would do it in the woods? lol If I could levitate I would just do it at home and show my friends. You would think they would of heard him calling the dog and the dog barking, let alone the leaves crackling from the footsteps. We don't see her land, the camera conveniently shakes and loses the shot. If I was doing something like that and heard someone, the instinct reaction would be to look and see who it was. Also, her legs are drawn back alot. Wouldnt she be a little more straighter? When you are lifted my a bungee/rope it looks the same....But what do I know about levitation
Good fing OP

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
fake. the guy catches this little girl floating in the air, and then all of a sudden they leave. If i saw a girl doing that id chase those people down and ask them wtf they were just doing floating in mid air, its also quite suspicious that as soon as he films them they dont feel like levitating in the woods anymore so they decide to leave.

Chris angel does more realistic stunts lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I love the videocopilot-instructionals; especially the tracing/stabilization -stuff, and the programming variables howto's!

It's a great site for learning visual effects and motion graphics. I don't go on there often now as i dont get much time to play around with After Effects but their tutorials are some of the best i've seen on the internet.
edit on 4-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

Shouldn't this be in the hoax forum? This thread seems popular, is it now about how easy it is to do a hoax?

The behavior of the cameraman says it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikappa

Originally posted by hawkiye
One thing I noticed is the mother and girl never look in the direction of the camera. Most folks if surprised would immediately look in the direction they hear noise and if not wanting to be discovered levitating immediately stop it. They had to hear him calling his dog. So it appears to be staged to me.

Good point. Staged how, though?

Well...not really.

You both seem to be forgetting that the camera pointed away from the two as the person holding it shrieked in horror.

That could have been the moment both of them looked up and then decided it was time to rush away.

I seriously doubt this is real, however I cannot prove that based on what was shown so far.

Originally posted by innervision0730
So, I want to know why they would do it in the woods? lol If I could levitate I would just do it at home and show my friends.

I suppose to each his own.

Playing devils advocate, one could assume they didn't want to be looked at as freaks...or possibly even worse?

Depending on where they live, they could be branded "devil worshipers" or "witches" and that isn't a stigma you want in a small Russian town or village. There are parts of the world where such a "talent" would prove quite disastrous if revealed to the general public.

Again, I think this is totally faked but nothing in the video has proven that, and for the most part we are just making claims regarding how WE would react or what WE would be doing without considering the context of the video itself and the fact that not everyone lives in the same way that WE do.

Someone mentioned how convenient it was to be filming your dog and come across such a thing. I film my dog all the time because he does some pretty crazy-adorable things. In this day and age almost everyone has some sort of camera with them, so again, this is really ascribing one persons views on when a camera should be carried onto the entire world.

Not really any evidence just yet.

I suspect this is part of some sort of viral advertisement for a low budget (foreign?) film or something, so time should reveal what this is all about.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

Here's some REALLY nice meditations.
www.angelfire.com...

Once you open your chakras and can spin them, you generate more chi... That leads to many hidden talents. Please ignore the rest of the website, like worshipping figures.

Children these days are being born with more psychic DNA active.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
reply to post by zoomer72

Shouldn't this be in the hoax forum? This thread seems popular, is it now about how easy it is to do a hoax?

The behavior of the cameraman says it all.

can you PROVE it's a hoax?

Since when is it a valid form of debunking to come in, give no reason, write it off, and then call it a hoax?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Interesting link... What is "psychic dna" anyway?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I guess in the mind of the pseudo-skeptics, everything is a hoax until proven otherwise.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by thewholepicture

That has to be one of the weakest attempts to debunk a video I have ever seen. Ever seen people at the park filming their kids and pets?

i know every time i go out in the woods with my dog and throw a stick, i just have to video tape it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikappa
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I guess in the mind of the pseudo-skeptics, everything is a hoax until proven otherwise.

There's really no difference to that line of thinking than going in thinking everything is true.

To be able to truly analyze, one must approach with an open mind, not with their mind already made up.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The only levitation case that I know of was a girl in my daughter's class at school. My daughter was 12. She came home one day telling how the new girl could raise herself up off of the ground. She said the girl tried to tell her and her friends how to do it, but none of them could.Two teachers came up at the time she was levitating and called her over. The girl said she could not show them again or she would get into trouble.
My daughter said the two teachers were talking to each other and looking back at the girl. The girl only stayed in the school for 2 months and moved away.
I sure wish I could have seen it.!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

It's like saying they are more receptive to the subtle world around them.

Google is your friend...
www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
now I'm not saying it's not possible, but that looks like a viral to me

Also have a gander at this

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by pikappa

It's like saying they are more receptive to the subtle world around them.

Google is your friend...
www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

Actually Google is a false friend. That's why I use Scroogle. But still I wasn't able to find a serious explanation for "psychic dna"... even your link is not really helping.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

Your right. Screw Google. That link wasn't the best I suppose.

I've just come to gather that children are born increasingly psychic.

Until they get vaccinated and indoctrinated...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

hell , if i was in the woods and i strolled up on some chick up in the air like that id freaking drop that camera to.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I got a russian friend, I sent the youtube link and asked him if it's real. Lets wait for his answer. Anyway, look like the poor dog went nuts, dogs can't fake.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT READING THE TAGS OF THE VIDEO FIRST SAYING FAKE... feeling stupid now 4 pages goin on...? check youtube and the tags of the video...

edit on 4-1-2011 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The camera operator zooms in the minute he comes round the corner, I cant see why he would do that, i would pull the camera away and look, not instinctively focus and zoom in. Im going with hoax

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join