It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well this will make it difficult to prove she was suspended by wires or such.. I think it would take more time to unhook. Something is very weird about this video.. WHAT THE F IS GOING ON??

She goes from being completely in the air to being in her mothers arms WITH-IN 2 SECS. 1 second after that and they are running away...

0:33s

0:34s

0:35s

0:36-1s

0:36-2s

0:37s

BTW these Screen shots were taken during the beginning of the video when its happening in real time, from the same link as OP posted..

edit on 4-1-2011 by gmax111 because: edit to add video

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

Thanks for the video.. Could that be a mother that use Chi powers on her daughter for Chi trainning ?

Here is another good video of levitating..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I've been meditating for 10 years ca. Still it's not clear to me, how is it supposed to help in learning this skill? What energy are you talking about? "Spinning" chakras?

And how is this generation so radically different from all the previous ones?

Originally posted by Stewie
I could put BIGFOOT in the background, and give the subject another dimension.

You could? Then please do so. It would make for an interesting thread!

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
Seriously, though, am I the only one that's shocked this is even up for discussion? Unless this girl is the offspring of a Chernobyl survivor, I think it's pretty obvious that it's a fake.

How is it "obviously" a fake? Just because she's not "supposed" to be able to do that? That's a pretty weak argument if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's a very interesting video for sure. It does look like the girl is levitating, and there have been others who have levitated. St. Padre Pio is one of those whom could levitate.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The onus is on the poster (yes the original poster) of the material to convince the audience that
what they have is factual.

It is not a game just chucking something you found in the trash can on stage and then demand that everyone debunk it.

Doesn't work like that, so all this "something I found on Youtube, that's all I know" crap doesn't really cut it anymore. Life is too short.

How about we start with date, time and location for this one?
Original poster please reply.

"But it's not my video.........."

Then go away.
Don't waste our time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That it is a small child makes sense from either the standpoint that it is real or that with a small child it would be easier to fake. This video has brought back memories from childhood that I haven't thought of for decades. I am fairly sure something like this used to happen with me when I was very small.

I had many recollections of waking into twilight sleep and abruptly falling into my bed and remember the experience was annoying. I recall my parents coming in to check on me and telling me they thought they heard me fall or thought I was maybe awake and playing. I was an only child. I don't recall any such instance like that past the age of five however. I recall my mother talking to me about thinking I had some special purpose that would come to light later on, and reassuring me my questions will all be answered in time. Never did though.

I have had experiences later having to do with objects levitating but nothing I had conscious control over, if any. My life has been a chain of strange concidences including mundane things that just seem very unlikely to coincide. There is nothing in my background, however, that should predispose me to being or having anything extraordinary. Just have led a charmed life.

Although it seems most likely this is some sort of set-up or hoax as that would be the easiest explanation to make it all fit neatly I think it is quite possible this or something like it could be the real thing. Much more likely in this day and age for something extraordinary to be caught on video. I have just seen too much that was too weird in my lifetime to say this is impossible. Unfortunately, like has been pointed out, there are some critical moments in the video that make it a little suspect. I'd still like to know how it was done though.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
The onus is on the poster (yes the original poster) of the material to convince the audience that

It is not a game just chucking something you found in the trash can on stage and then demand that everyone debunk it.

Doesn't work like that, so all this "something I found on Youtube, that's all I know" crap doesn't really cut it anymore. Life is too short.

Original poster please reply.

"But it's not my video.........."

Then go away.
Don't waste our time.

Sounds like an off-hand deflection of something you can't debunk to me.

The OP asked for opinions on the video. This is a discussion board. Meant to be used to DISCUSS things such as this. It is not up to the OP to sway anyone, if they simply wish to discuss it.

Perhaps YOU should stop wasting our time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gmax111

gmax111 , those are great screen shots thanks for that. I dont see any evidence of cgi or wires . This is a very puzzling video.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You're the only one demanding anything here. Get over yourself. I understand it must be frustrating for you to be presented with something that challenges your belief system and that you can't easily debunk, but that's not a good reason to lash out at the OP like that!

Unfortunately that's exactly how it works. OP finds something interesting on youtube and puts it up on ATS for all of us to discuss and marvel at. I, for one, am grateful to the OP for this useful service he provides. I also would like to know more about when and where the video was shot, but like you said, life is too short. You're free to do whatever amount of research / investigation is needed to find out though!

Then go away.
Don't waste our time.

Oh my, aren't you a tough guy?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Debunked:
2 cabled harness attached to 1 cable. kid's left hand is holding onto
large cable obscure from sight. Harness is visible under coat. See
how the back side of coat lifts up where the cable is attached.
Busted

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c0d5ef304da.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But neither the cable nor the suspension harness is visible in your enhancements...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

that's what I thought as well.. having been in a trace myself, unexpectedly, my brother was shouting my name for 20 secs and shook me till I snapped out of it.. he was kinda freaked out looking and said. "are you ok ?? I was standing here like 20 secs and shaking you and practically shouting in your ear and you were like asleep on your feet~!" ..

As for the barking dog not waking the the woman and the child up immediately, i can vouche for that~!! As for the leviatating child.. sounds like a Jedi trick.. but.. as we know now.. Jedi Tricks aren' real ..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nice video and impressive, but i'm going to have to go with a well staged effect myself. My reason is the use of a sound effect shortly prior to a cut (or pan in this case) - the dog barking. It's used a lot in editing because it can subtley disguise edit points, draw your attention or distract you from something. Although, like i said, it is impressive.

With regard to suspention cables, they can easily be masked out using Adobe After Effects. A similar technique is shown here (although not for floating people lol: www.videocopilot.net...

edit on 4-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If levitation is possible, cats (escpesially holy birmans) would do it all the time....

I do not think there was used a wire as suggested. I've witnessed a similar performance by an adult female, who climbed up on a thin two meter wooden pole (not attached to anything) and balancing laying outstretched with the top against her stomach. When you look at the girls rotation on this video, it's possible she is being trained for the same "fakir"-trick!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snoochieboochies

I love the videocopilot-instructionals; especially the tracing/stabilization -stuff, and the programming variables howto's!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
and more evidence of a harness.
woman disconnects harness
and it falls to the ground before
they run off.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7dcc890a4b1.jpg[/atsimg]

yep, debunked

can we move to hoax bin?

edit on 1/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I agree. I think the cable at rear from her harness is a bit more horizontal (than your drawing), but she is holding the cable preparing to be lowered to her parent. Good eye.
At least, that is how I see it "photo-shopped."

edit on 4-1-2011 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and more evidence of a harness.
woman disconnects harness
and it falls to the ground before
they run off.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7dcc890a4b1.jpg[/atsimg]

yep, debunked

can we move to hoax bin?

edit on 1/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

seems a lot of people on here cant tell a blade of grass when they see it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

perhaps u'd like to show me where that
blade of grass connects to the ground???
This one is floating in air and stops on
her pants leg. I didn't know grass
could grow like that. Must be some sort of
super grass. lmao

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

perhaps u'd like to show me where that
blade of grass connects to the ground???
This one is floating in air and stops on
her pants leg. I didn't know grass
could grow like that. Must be some sort of
super grass. lmao

Watch the video, you can clearly see it swaying in the wind.

I'm not claiming this video is real, but seriously, these have got to be the WORST attempts at debunking Ive ever seen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join