Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Visually I couldnt tell, but surely they would of heard the man shouting "Tarzan", he shouted for his dog to come back pretty loud, loud enough for them to hear.

Not only that, you can see the dog running from them just before he barks, how would they have not noticed a dog bounding up to them?

Here's the dog right next to them:

Here's the dog coming back:

edit on 4/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Maybe they were in some sort of trance while she was levitating and didnt notice anything else going on.
Perhaps thats why they are in the woods, so they hopefully wouldnt be disturbed.

Im not saying this is the case, just throwing out some ideas.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Robbo2006

There must be clean water.
edit on 4-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If there are any Russian speaking ATS members around i would be interested to find out what "come here" is in Russian. If in fact he is actually speaking English when he calls his dog back that would be very strange. I am sure that my dog ran off while i was walking him in the forest i wouldn't call him back in Russian unless i was making a movie that catered for fairly gullible Russian speaking viewers.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by LestatG

Visually I couldnt tell, but surely they would of heard the man shouting "Tarzan", he shouted for his dog to come back pretty loud, loud enough for them to hear.

Not only that, you can see the dog running from them just before he barks, how would they have not noticed a dog bounding up to them?

Or maybe they were so "concentrated" on what they were doing that they didnt notice the dog and a man first...? dont know... but anyways what interests me is how the levitating was done if it werent for real? no wires as far i can see..no thick trees in close range? cheers for your input!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
I apologize, it must definitely be a girl levitating in the forest. You know us damned skeptics always trying so hard to debunk everything

Ah, good that you have an insight into your problem. Now, if we can just get those that believe anything to see their problem we could maybe arrive at a proper dialogue.

Er, I hope you were serious with your admission, it was true regardless

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Even thou I think it is more likely to be staged (the dog acts like he was summoned via a dog whistle or something , and the camera operator is not particularly shocked when saying "God what was that " after the sighting ) than to be real , You should take into account the fact that even if they heard the man or the dog , it might take a few moments for somebody to stop levitating .

It might not be like a switch "levitate on" , "Levitate off" . Maybe the girl needed a few seconds , to get back on the ground , thus even thou they knew somebody is around they could not do anything about it for a few moments.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
at 33secs the girls legs that is levitating look fake. Just how it looks to me.

it also looks like the child is being held up by her father who is standing on top of the logs and he is airbrushed out.

when levatating there is no 'coming down'. You are in the air and when you are are finished you are on the ground. no in between. no falling.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
I apologize, it must definitely be a girl levitating in the forest. You know us damned skeptics always trying so hard to debunk everything

Still not claiming its true, just showing you that all silly attempts to debunk arent legit. If you can find something else that you think debunks it, i'll gladly take a look. Your first attempt failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

when levatating there is no 'coming down'. You are in the air and when you are are finished you are on the ground. no in between. no falling.

That doesnt make sense. Unless the person was apparating, there HAS to be an in between.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

I just don't buy it... no offense to you, OP. And I'm not saying these things aren't possible, but the girl kind of looks like she's in one of those harness type things that they use to make people go airborn on tv. No, I can't see the harness... not at all, but it's just her position, in the beginning, that leads me to think this is a possibility. But, you know what? I could be 100% wrong. Honestly, I would kind of like to be wrong.

Also, if this is in Russia, why does he speak English?
edit on 1/4/2011 by gemineye because: add question

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
How convenient he is video taping his dog while out for a walk and just happens to see this.

How else would it get recorded? I'm not saying it's real, but him taping is the only way he could've caught it. If he saw this without a video camera, all we would have is his word.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
strange that the people involved are not frightened by the dog or even look towards the direction where the dog came from. where is the dog when he films the people? did the dog bark at the girl in the air?

Ok i see the dog in the still shots.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Atlantien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Levitation really isn't anything special. It's been kept in hidden circles for centuries.

I believe people in Russia and other under-developed areas have much more time to entertain occult disciplines. They aren't slaving away to mindless entertainment or living to debunk website topics. Being in touch with the natural world and your own body can yield amazing results.

Also, children these days are (increasingly) being born with all kinds of 'gifts'. The Psychic Children of China is a recent article that comes to mind. Such examples are abundant.

Sure, the video segments don't really add up... but these kind of abilities are very real, only existing outside your limited awareness.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Mayura because: grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The basic premise is wrong, looking human and being human are two different things. The smaller being was not levitating, it was being lifted. A non-human offspring accompanied by its guardian to the school bus stop, only in this case, a cloaked flying vehicle...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Starting from 0:23s when the dog is running back and right before the dog barks you can voices in the background. It sounds like shouting coming from over by the girls.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

So, how would one go about learning to levitate? How does it work?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia, dog walks you!

Seriously, though, am I the only one that's shocked this is even up for discussion? Unless this girl is the offspring of a Chernobyl survivor, I think it's pretty obvious that it's a fake.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
When I see a CLEAR and sharp video that is not easily altered with corel or photoshop, I might give it some credence. But, this is just too easy to edit out something. I could put BIGFOOT in the background, and give the subject another dimension.
"Did Bigfoot cause a Russian girl to levitate"?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

Meditate, meditate, meditate. First you must become sensitive to energy, understand how to breath in energy and retain it, then invoke and master the air element. Having strong, spinning, chakras is also important. This is a basic understanding. Experience speaks volumes...

I've practiced the occult, such things take years to perfect and master.

Children, especially these days, are different. It comes naturally.

No instructional, step by step, multi-angled video... sorry folks.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join