It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There we are

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Fake but innovative. Ill give it that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
If there are any Russian speaking ATS members around i would be interested to find out what "come here" is in Russian. If in fact he is actually speaking English when he calls his dog back that would be very strange.

He is speaking Russian all the time. he says: "Tarzan, ko mnie", meaning literary "(back) to me" which might sound to you as English "come here", but it is NOT. There is no other language than Russian spoken in those few words he says.

Listen to it here: translate.google.com...|ru|come%20to%20me

translate.google.com...|ru|what%20is%20it

translate.google.com...|ru|I%20say

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a) Russia is kind of known for faking a lot of vids of psychic phenomena back in the Cold War days...could be one such instance.

b) It cuts away, and we never see the girl float back down, etc. A bit suspect here.

c) The angle she's at would be optimal for a harness attachment point. If she were standing straight up, it'd be more fascinating, or sitting, etc. It even LOOKS like she's hanging by a wire...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This has to be fake. I mean really. Do you know how much money they could have with a talent like this? Remember this is Russia we are talking about. People NEED money over there.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
why people keep talking here? The youtube video ITSELF has a FAKE tag on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
why is it that as soon as the girl is about to come down the camera turns away. This is a set up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
now that is odd

where did they find this one? lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Fun one
35 seconds in first or second frame after cut away.
not sure what to make of what appears to be a figure in dark colored coat hunched over and scurrying off frame after flying girl lands in mom's arms. only appears on one frame. Puzzles me. Just saying.
Still a neat vid

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

Dude, you found bigfoot!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Sweet!
How soon should I expect the BFRO reward check?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
So, I want to know why they would do it in the woods? lol If I could levitate I would just do it at home and show my friends. You would think they would of heard him calling the dog and the dog barking, let alone the leaves crackling from the footsteps. We don't see her land, the camera conveniently shakes and loses the shot. If I was doing something like that and heard someone, the instinct reaction would be to look and see who it was. Also, her legs are drawn back alot. Wouldnt she be a little more straighter? When you are lifted my a bungee/rope it looks the same....But what do I know about levitation
Good fing OP

If she did it in front of her friends, word would spread, the government might kidnap her and put her in a lab.

Or she just might be assassinated.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
a) Russia is kind of known for faking a lot of vids of psychic phenomena back in the Cold War days...could be one such instance.

b) It cuts away, and we never see the girl float back down, etc. A bit suspect here.

c) The angle she's at would be optimal for a harness attachment point. If she were standing straight up, it'd be more fascinating, or sitting, etc. It even LOOKS like she's hanging by a wire...

But... then again.. where is the wire/cable?
no matter if she is straight up or sitting etc... just cant see a wire or the more important the place to hang one

and as a mod..please could you implement this link on my opening post with notion that this is the original video...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks

edit on 2/24/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i dont know if thats real or not but when they saw him it looked as if they didnt want anyone else to now who they were so they ran ..... it could be fake but i dont know

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join