It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitating Girl in woods ...Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hi all! my first thread so dont be hard on me...
i found this interesting video (hope this hasnt been on ats before? )

www.youtube.com...=53

now if this is legit, that is weird, guy was walking he:s dog and saw and filmed this... i think we can safely rule out cgi? tell me what you think! (sorry dont know how to embed video)

interesting video anyways ..and seems like a real deal ....cheers

edit on 1/4/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/2011 by zoomer72 because: typo:s

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
How convenient he is video taping his dog while out for a walk and just happens to see this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
How convenient he is video taping his dog while out for a walk and just happens to see this.

well in the matter of fact ,i have dogs and when im out in the woods with them i video them quite often with my cell phone so i dont think anything strange about that...

And to me the way he films makes this look more authentic, as you can see he films the dog and it runs in the direction of woman and girl and the man notices them... if he would of filmed just the girl and woman straight away,that would of made me suspicious

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Looks kinda weird!!! I don´t know if it´s cgi or if it is fake in some way, but sometimes I think that in the world there are millions and millions of people and inside of all those millions, there are at least one or two humans who may have any kind of special gift that not everyone knows or is supernatural, come on guys, someone who really has a power or some kind of gift, the less that will want is to be surrounded of cameras and the entire mainstream begging to show in tv his gift... someone with that kind of unique habilities just won´t make a show or will be calling for attention...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The thing that gives me pause the most is that we don't see her come down-the camera points away at that exact moment. Could be coincidence, could be an easy way to get around showing the girl being lifted off a wire or something.

This is one of the more interesting videos ive seen. Anyone cross checked to see if it is a movie or television show of some sort? Viral ad?

Real?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

That has to be one of the weakest attempts to debunk a video I have ever seen. Ever seen people at the park filming their kids and pets?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by YivGaundumbaff

Best way to learn levitating is in a forest don't you think. Harder to learn without trees.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Definitely CGI, Here is a freeze frame that clearly shows a tree in the far backround suddenly appear in front of the levitating girls leg.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I dont know ow clearly that shows it. Not saying you're wrong, but I simply see color blending there between her shoes and the tree.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
Definitely CGI, Here is a freeze frame that clearly shows a tree in the far backround suddenly appear in front of the levitating girls leg.

On another viewing, that isnt even a tree you freeze-framed on. That is a blade of grass the is between the cameraman and the girl.

Take another look if you like, I'm absolutely correct.

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian

hmm... i think that is not a tree behind the girl...if you look at the video close enough tyou see this object in front of the girl sway to left... i think it is some branch of the bushes in front of the cameraman..swaying in the wind?

:Edit:
captain beat me to it!!!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
One thing I noticed is the mother and girl never look in the direction of the camera. Most folks if surprised would immediately look in the direction they hear noise and if not wanting to be discovered levitating immediately stop it. They had to hear him calling his dog. So it appears to be staged to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I apologize, it must definitely be a girl levitating in the forest. You know us damned skeptics always trying so hard to debunk everything

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Visually I couldnt tell, but surely they would of heard the man shouting "Tarzan", he shouted for his dog to come back pretty loud, loud enough for them to hear.
And the dog might have been simply running to his other owners - meaning that this was a family in the woods with their dog.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
One thing I noticed is the mother and girl never look in the direction of the camera. Most folks if surprised would immediately look in the direction they hear noise and if not wanting to be discovered levitating immediately stop it. They had to hear him calling his dog. So it appears to be staged to me.

maybe so...maybe not... maybe both just panicked enough to just run away... i think if one gets scared enough you dont necessarily start looking around what causes the noise for example... good point anyways!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

oh please...and why are the people running away at the end...so staged...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Good point.
Unless for some reason the girl wasnt really in 100 percent control of how long she could levitate, so when she finally came back down they took off.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by zoomer72

oh please...and why are the people running away at the end...so staged...

if your child or you would have for example that kind of special gift... are you sure you would want the world to know it? as somebody stated earlier in this thread? would you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Good point. Staged how, though?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
well I really cant say if its fake or not but i used to levitate every night when i was a child.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join