It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation with God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
A Talk with God

Q – Questioner
G – God

A person is walking alone in a park during sunset and asks aloud “God do you exist?” He gets an answer back out of nowhere speaking to him from out of the sky:

G – Yes.

Q – Was that you answering me God?

G – Yes.

Q – If this is God, may I ask you some questions?

G – Of course, my child.

Q – There are so many ideas about who God is or who he/she isn’t. If you are God, surely you have a name.

G – Of course.

Q - What is your name?

G – Jehovah.

Q – Jehovah...Hmm…Who named you that?

G – I did.

Q – Well, it’s good to know you have a name. Does it mean anything?

G – To cause to come into existence. I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be. I can become anything I need to be to fulfill the purposes my goodwill desires.

Q – Did you ever have a beginning?

G – No.

Q – Am I able to see you?

G – No. No human may look upon my face and live.

Q – Has anyone ever seen you before? Have you ever been to earth?

G – No. At no time has anyone on earth ever seen the face of God. The earth cannot contain the glory of God, it is incredible that God could become human, or allow his face to be seen on earth, for it is simply to magnificent for the physical creation of mine.

Q – What are you like? Do you look like a human?

G – I am a spirit. To describe to you what a spirit looks like would be like describing color to a child born blind. You cannot comprehend my magnificence or my beauty. But I speak to you in terms that you may relate to so that you may have a mental grasp of who I am. I tell you I have ears that hear you, and eyes that see. But they are not human in appearance or function. My ears can hear the thoughts in your mind; they can hear the beating of your heart. They can hear the animals in the lowest depths of the sea, and they can perceive the music the stars sing out that I have created. My hearing, my eyesight, my understanding are beyond your comprehension. I can hear everything and see everything at the same time. I can if I wish hear everyone on earth talking or thinking, as well as all of my stars in the fast universe, as well as listen to all my myriads upon myriads of spirits sons, and can see into their minds. Not that I do all the time, but I have the capacity to do so.

Q – Are you a he or a she?

G – I am referred to as Father. But in the spirit realm there is neither male nor female.

Q – So why are you referred to as Father?

G – When I created mankind I made the man first, and then made the female out of the rib of a man. That is why she is called a woman. The man is the head of the woman, just as I am head over all. It would be improper to refer to me as a woman or a man though. I am not the mother of the universe; I am the Creator and am the Father of all mankind. Both the male and the female each display certain characteristics of my personality. Together they are complete, separate they lack each other, that is why the son will leave his mother and cling to his wife and they together will become one flesh. Together they accurately represent my personality in full, its masculine and feminine sides.

Q – If you are indeed God and can do or become whatever it is you need to why is it that there is suffering. If you are the Creator and created all things did you not create suffering and badness as well as good?

G – With God there is no impurity. All his ways are righteous and just. In him there is found neither defect nor flaw. He is perfection and all of his creation is created to his standard of perfection. All life that comes from me was created in perfection and with imputed righteousness. I neither created badness nor misery.

Q – So why does it exist? How could it have come into existence if you did not create it?

G – Let me ask you a question and you answer me. What is your occupation?

Q – I am an accountant.

G – Do you steal?

Q – No. I am an honest worker.

G – I know that and commend you for your honest work. But at work you have had the opportunity to fudge the books a little, as you say, and steal, and the thought even entered into your mind, did it not?

Q – That is true, I cannot deny it. But I did not act upon that thought. It was abhorrent to me, and I dismissed it straight away out of my mind.

G – That is good and well, and again you speak the truth. But suppose your thoughts would have dwelled upon stealing, until finally you did it. Into what would you have converted yourself?

Q – Into a thief, I suppose.

G – So, who made you a thief? Were you created that way, or did the inclination of your heart lead you to become one, if that was the case.

Q – Well, I suppose I would have made myself into a thief.

G – You answered well. So it is that I have also created my creatures with freewill; the ability to decide what they want to do. I created them in perfection. One spirit son of mine coveted the worship that rightly belongs to me as the Almighty God and Creator of the universe. I am the rightful Sovereign of everything I have made. But this spirit son of mine, created in beauty and perfection, began to desire worship. He desired it so much that he schemed an evil plot and lied to the first human pair I created. He did not stand fast in the truth. He became a slanderer of my Holy name that is a Devil, and became a Resistor of me, that is Satan. Satan chose to sin, to disobey, to become imperfect.

Q – But why is there still imperfection and misery in the universe? Why do you allow suffering? Does that not mean you are the cause of it?

G – That is a good question and I see you have an honest heart. I will answer it for you, for I want you to know. This universe I created is billions of years old.

Q – I know that.

G – And everything in my realm and in the physical realm for all of these billions of years that life has existed a part from myself was created to my standard of perfection. It wasn’t until recently, only less than a week ago, about six thousand years, that sin was introduced into my universe by that great Opposer of mine the Devil. He accused me of being a liar, and as well as being cruel. He has also charged my creation. He claims that no one I have created will remain steadfast or loyal to me under test or persecution.

Q – Well that is not true.

G – Of course it is a lie. But in order for the challenge to be met I obliged myself to set up court and allow my accuser to provide his witnesses, and I mine. Thus I have permitted sin and wickedness in my perfect universe both heavenly and physical for a few days (a few thousand years, in your time frame.)

Q – So you are allowing suffering so that the challenge to your name and the challenge to your creation can be answered?

G – Correct. It hurts me to see the injustice and pain and suffering and misery that is happening. But I know it is only temporary. The questions have been answered. Man has shown himself unable to direct himself. I have proven Satan the liar that he is, as well as many of my faithful servants who have gone even as far as dying to clear my holy name. For with evil I cannot be put to the test, my child, nor do I ever use evil to try anyone.

Q – Thank you for answering those questions God. I understand why you allow evil now, even though I do not like it.

G – No, nor do I. But remember it is only temporary. I have only allowed wickedness and imperfection to exist for a short time period in my universe and I have complete control. Soon now I will do away with all wickedness and return the universe, both the spiritual and physical, back to its original perfection, and will never allow imperfection to stain it again. This time period will stand as a testament throughout all eternity to the slanderous charges brought against me, and against my creation. Never will another of my creation be allowed to question the rightfulness of my rule. For the answer will have been furnished to complete satisfaction for all times.

Q – I have another question for you. What happens to us when we die?

G – You cease to exist. When you die it is as if the light to a candle has been put out, it ceases. For the dead are conscience of nothing.

Q – So what hope is there for the dead?

G – I will bring them back to life again. And I will do away with death.

Q – How?

G – By means of the heavenly government that my good will has purposed to accomplish the bringing of all things together again both in heaven and on earth.

Q – This “heavenly government.” What is it?

G – It is a kingdom which my first-born son named Jesus, rules over as king. I have entrusted in him all authority in heaven and on earth, so that all knees should bow down to him. He is my king. I have also given to him adopted sons from among mankind, 144,000 of them, to rule with him as kings and priests in heaven. That kingdom will soon bring its benefits to earth by destroying and putting an end to all human government, and establishing a kingdom of peace earth wide. My dear son, Jesus, will rule over earth for 1,000 years as I have willed for him to. During that time, him, and my adopted children from earth, 144,000 of them, will bring all mankind back from the dead, will perfect mankind, and cleanse all the earth from defilement and sin. Then at the end, when Jesus brings the last enemy of mankind, death, to nothing, he will return the kingdom to me, so that I may become all things to everyone once again. Those who choose to submit to my good and perfect rule will live in peace and perfection for eternity. Those who rebel will at that time be destroyed forever.

Q – God, this all sounds good. But how can I be sure that it is true? It all seems too unbelievable.

G – My child, my word is good enough. I cannot lie, nor can I break an oath. I have said I will do it, and I will do it. To verify my words I raised my own son up from among the grave of mankind after he lied dead in the grave for parts of three days, raised him up an incorruptible and immortal spirit person and set him at my right hand in the heavens.

Q – God….Jehovah, may I call you by your name?

G – Yes child, please, call me by my name. For it is my name and it will always be my name as a memorial to all generations. And everyone that calls upon the name of Jehovah will be saved, for the name of Jehovah is a strong tower and into it the righteous run and are given protection.

Q – Jehovah, why are there so many religions? Where can I find the truth?

G – My child, the truth is in my words and in the words of my son, who is the truth. Read them daily and you will never be deceived. My adversary Satan the Devil has blinded the minds of the unbelievers so that the glorious good news about my son Jesus Christ will not shine upon their hearts, and he has mislead the entire inhabited earth.

Q – Why have you allowed him to mislead mankind?

G – Satan has been given rulership over the world. He is the god of the system of things on earth. And he has been given permission to rule it as he deems appropriate for the time being. Satan is the father of the lie, and is a liar; he has not remained steadfast in the truth. It is no surprise then, that his wicked system of things is based on lies, and all of his followers continue to lie, and mislead and be mislead.

Q – But where can I find your word?

G – It is found recorded in the Holy Bible, where I have already told you all of this.

Q – Yes, but people have used the Bible and your name to commit some of the worse acts imaginable.

G – My word has never condoned suffering, and wickedness, or injustice. Quite the opposite, my word the Bible exposes that there would be people that claimed to be my followers but would prove to be as wolves. It calls them “workers of lawlessness.” They are full of iniquity and wickedness, and I have nothing to do with them. Why do you think the Churches of Christendom do not use my name Jehovah? They in their stupidity believe that they have cunningly removed my name from their Bibles and hearts so as to mislead the people to believe their false pagan teachings and philosophies of men such as the Trinity, as if I am three people in one. But I only allowed them to be deluded in their delusions. They do not use my name Jehovah, because I no longer allow them to.

Q – So if the Churches of Christendom and the Clergy, this “man of lawlessness” does not represent you, who have the truth? Do you have a people on earth?

G – My child, my son told you already. Everyone would know who the real followers of Jesus are because of the love they display among each other.

Q – Love? Hmm, that makes sense.

G – I am Love my child. And I love my creation, I love mankind, yes, I love you so dearly that you can never begin to fathom my love. For as far as the heavens are above the earth, so are my thoughts above the thoughts of you people.

Q – You have love for me?

G – Yes child. And I care for you. That is why I, by means of my holy spirit, or active force, guided the hands of sinners just like you, so that they would write down my words and store them up so that you may read them and get to know me. The words in the Bible, they tell you who I am. And I am not far off from everyone on earth. All you need to do is what you are doing. Pray to me, and ask me questions. I will most readily give you all the answers you could possibly want, and I can open your minds and hearts to understand truths the like which you have not even fathomed in your wildest imaginings.

Q – So people on earth who have love for each other are your true servants?

G – A group of people out of all the nations whom I have called even by my own name Jehovah to be witnesses of me, they are my servants. They display love among each other because the fruitage of my spirit is love. They do not war among each other or others, for they have done away with war. They have no racial hatreds among each other for they are all my servants. They use my name, and they preach about the good news of the kingdom as a witness to all the nations just as I prophesied would happen.

Q – God. What nation on earth is yours? Do you take sides in wars?

G – Jesus Christ is enthroned king, and to him I have given the nations as an inheritance, even the ends of the earth as his own possession. Satan is the ruler of the world. My kingdom is not from his realm. And my servants do not fight in his wars.

Q – So your people have love among each other, and do not get involved in earthly politics or earthly wars?

G – That is correct.

Q – And they are known by your most holy name Jehovah?

G – Yes.

Q – And they are witnesses of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth?

G – Yes.

Q – I only know one group of people that is like that.

G – The world is in darkness and is being lead to its swift destruction. But I have my light-bearers who shine as illuminators in the great darkness. For the dark cannot overcome the light. I Jehovah have given myself witnesses and have called them by my name and have forewarned them about the things to happen. And I will also do that which I have promised. No other god or false deity on earth has either risen up for themselves a people for their own name, or have they proved themselves to be gods of any lasting value. All of the gods of the earth are worthless and all of their followers will become just like them.

Q – So what do I need to do to gain everlasting life?

G – This means everlasting life, my child, the taking in knowledge of the only true God Jehovah, and that of his son Jesus Christ. Read my word the Bible, and associate with my named people.

Q – God, why have you never answered me before?

G – The answers have always been available. All you have to do is open your eyes, and you will see me. For I have always been here, and waiting for you to call on me.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Calender because: grammar; punctuation, sentence structure

edit on 4-1-2011 by Calender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i could say so much about this thread but im not posting to derail it...

I will say one thing though, i knew quite a few people from this "group" of people "God" refers to in this post. They're anything but holy...most of them are full of judgements and prejudice.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
shouldn't this be in short stories?

btw, I like the other conversation with god short story a bit better...makes more sense

(in my sig)

with the exception of the billions of years, there isn't really much outside of general understanding christianity...when writing a story, typically people put in some new info somewhere...else, its sort of just either plagurising or cliffnoting.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank you for your kind reply. I did not plagerize anything in the above as you infer however. Although all the answers were taken from the Bible, it was not plagerized. I just choose not to site the texts that were being referred to. If that offends you in anyway please let me know, and I will make a reference at the end to the texts referred to in the Bible.

edit to add:
You may also want to actually take time to read what is written, for it goes quite contrary to what most so-called Christians teach or believe.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Actually a conversation with God would go like this:

Q God?
G 'Silence'

Q Are u there God?
G 'Silence'

Q Do u exist?
G 'Silence'

Q Did u create me?
G 'Silence'

That's because there is nothing there to pray or talk to...........It doesn't exist!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

That reminds of of a psalm. ten four to be exact.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
edit to add:
You may also want to actually take time to read what is written, for it goes quite contrary to what most so-called Christians teach or believe.

Well, I read through it.

I have no clue what christians are teaching their flock now adays, but what you wrote is pretty much just a summery of the bible...sort of like a cheat sheet of the kjv version.

I have no real opinion of it..its a story..it should be in short stories overall in my opinion because it isn't a prediction or prophecy.
and as far as the content...meh, no opinion again. Its the bible..I think the bible is some decent fiction, some decent philosophy, some silly stories, etc.
I think the old testiment is more interesting than the new testiment...the NT sort of jumped the shark in my opinion..but meh, sequals never really match up to the originals

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I noticed you have no interest in how this story deviates from so-called Christian theology. Nevertheless it address several fundamental lies and errors in Christendom's teachings. Among them:

It exposes that the Trinity is a false lie.

It shows us God has a name.

It shows us that God is not the perpetrator of evil or wickedness, nor does he cause badness as many of the clergy of Christendom claim.

It refutes the teaching that everyone goes to heaven or hell.

It shows us that religions that get involved in politics and wars, such as the sects of Christendom cannot be Christian and have proven false to God, among many many other things.

Your comments also remind me of the above states psalm in the previous answer.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Good post , insightful ...

.... however , Lilith was the first female ,
who transgressed by sacrificing children and
becoming satan's lover .
Eve came later , ....

Lilith is the mythological first wife of Adam. She, like Adam, was created by God
"from the dust of the earth. . . in the image of God He created them, male and
female He created them" (Gen. 1:27)
being the first reference to human life in the Bible. It would seem that Eve came
later, fashioned from a rib taken from
Adam while he slept : ". . . this is to be called Woman, for this was taken from Man".
(Gen. 2:24)
Semitic legend describes Lilith as having a "base" nature and a taste for biting
Adam and drinking his blood. She had refused to submit to Adam's authority
(and a preference for being "on top"),
and in a fit of pique, she uttered the ineffable name of God and flew up into
the air, only to be cast down by God into
the desert wastes where she took up residence. (The only mention of Lilith
by name in the standard Christian Bible is
in Isaiah, where a passing reference is made about her living in the desert.)

In modern Luciferianism, Lilith is considered a consort and/or an aspect of Lucifer
and is identified with the figure of Babalon. She is said to come from the mud and
dust, and is known as the Queen of the Sucubi. When she and Lucifer mate, they
form an androgynous being called "Baphomet" or the "Goat of Mendes," also
known in Luciferianism as the "God of Witches."
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/
bohemian_grove_exposed.htm

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I noticed you have no interest in how this story deviates from so-called Christian theology. Nevertheless it address several fundamental lies and errors in Christendom's teachings. Among them:

It exposes that the Trinity is a false lie.

Again, the bible will back that up..nowhere does it speak of the trinity..that is some christian nonsense made up well after the fact

It shows us God has a name.

The bible shows Jehovah as his name also (one of em anyhow).

It shows us that God is not the perpetrator of evil or wickedness, nor does he cause badness as many of the clergy of Christendom claim.

First grade religion class teaches that (ya, I went to catholic school..what of it!) however, in the same breath, the world is deterministic, so the deity does know of the bad stuff to happen and how it will turn out overall...one of those lovely paradoxes in the bible, but hey, I wont get into it on this thread...just saying, thats not really a profound new take on things..unless your like 5.

It refutes the teaching that everyone goes to heaven or hell.

The bible refutes that also..hell, there is a strong case for reincarnation in the bible which was taught by some early christian sects before the lovely crusades shut all that up and made the business decision to install damnation instead..way more marketable.

It shows us that religions that get involved in politics and wars, such as the sects of Christendom cannot be Christian and have proven false to God, among many many other things.

People still believe deities choose sides? Man, things haven't really improved since the days of Thor and Aries, have they.

Your comments also remind me of the above states psalm in the previous answer.

As I said, I don't know what the christians are teaching in the churches now adays...I read the bible (albeit in my 20s) and use it to reference alot for the odd debate here and there...nothing you wrote seemed different or overwhelming..just a rehash of the book verses I guess the percieved teachings in the churches.

incidently, I noticed you commented in my thread...you said it was nice fiction, but if anyone wanted the truth..to read the bible
I asked you if there was any evidence supporting the bible as any more or less fictional than the story..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It was..... thoughtful and I almost enjoyed it until you attempted to introduce the concept known as soul sleep and I know where that teaching comes from and it's one I don't agree with and if you had really had a conversation with God he would have cleared that up for you and told you the correct pronunciation of his name, which is Yahveh.

Yah is the God of the living not the dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I agree with you, that the Bible disproves many of the teachings of Christendom as false. I don't think we are arguing that point.

As to your question as to is their any proof as to whether the Bible is valid? The answer is yes. I have answered your question on the other thread as requested as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
It was..... thoughtful and I almost enjoyed it until you attempted to introduce the concept known as soul sleep and I know where that teaching comes from and it's one I don't agree with and if you had really had a conversation with God he would have cleared that up for you and told you the correct pronunciation of his name, which is Yahveh.

Yah is the God of the living not the dead.

You mean this Biblical teaching:

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

(Ecclesiastes 9:10) All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going.

(Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so likewise the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.

(1 Thessalonians 4:13) . . .Moreover, brothers, we do not want YOU to be ignorant concerning those who are sleeping [in death]; that YOU may not sorrow just as the rest also do who have no hope.

Yes, I too am quite aware of the Biblical origins of this most healthful and correct teaching of Biblical truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This is Jehovah's Witness propaganda.

I get it regularly from the Witnesses I get knocking on my door ... I always invite them in for a cuppa, a biscuit and a chat ...

I take it you are a practicing Jehovah's Witness?

edit - does this post count as your witnessing time this week?
edit on 4/1/11 by Horza because: to add

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wrong. You are only witnessing to how you are interpreting the text.

Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead. YOU follow me."

There is a difference in being dead and being spiritually dead, just as there is a difference in being asleep and being spiritually asleep. Jesus came to awaken all from their cozy spiritual slumber to the true power of the resurrection, which is made manifest through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Yahveh is the God of the living and one day when you pass you will be sweetly surprised. Nothing wrong with that.

Good night.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Very nice story, and thank you for sharing it. It saddens me that people
want to rip it apart. I will share a story that no one on earth knows.
A spirit guide showed me this, and I will interpret the story for you.
He called me by my NAME(important).
He asked me if I played cards, I said yes (we use flash cards for children to understand).
He then spread out the cards. He said pick one card. I picked the 10 of diamonds.
He said look at that card. I said, I see the card. He said behind that card is a (LAYERED DECK)
them are your cards. He then told me to spread out my cards. And go thu the pile until
I find my card. I went thu a few cards, before I got to my card. The second I pulled the
10 of diamonds. The ground shook, and was total blackness. The end of message to
me.
My interpretation of story;
Jesus the son of the living God is giving a sermon at the Minneapolis dome.
The are over a million people there to hear his sermon. Jesus is about done with
his sermon. And he calls your name to come up and receive the crown of life.
As you get up and start walking down to where Jesus is standing. You notice their
are others walking down to the stadium also. You suddenly realize their are several
people with the same name as you. So how does the son of the living God know who
you are.
Beginning of this story your NAME & your given NUMBER.
Remember almost 7 billion people, how many people have your same name? In my county
their are over 20 people with my same name. Open your hearts and your
mind. Listen to his teaching, Behold I stand at your door and knock, if you open your
door, I'll come in and visit with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

G – My word has never condoned suffering, and wickedness, or injustice. Quite the opposite, my word the Bible

Utter nonsense. No god that would insist this would later in this fake conversation tell you to read the bible so you could discover the opposite.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Star & A Flag

Today I read this one and the other fictional story posted by SaturnFX, one point they both have in common even though they both have a different narrative, God rarely directly intervenes, but here is the point, he actually does intervene at what he feels is a critical moment in time.

What all ATS members that read one or both of these conversions with God need to ask is, are we living at a critical time worldwide in human history?
edit on 4-1-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

This is Jehovah's Witness propaganda.

I get it regularly from the Witnesses I get knocking on my door ... I always invite them in for a cuppa, a biscuit and a chat ...

I take it you are a practicing Jehovah's Witness?

edit - does this post count as your witnessing time this week?
edit on 4/1/11 by Horza because: to add

I'll have to agree with this statement, usually they're very nice people regardless of how brainwashed they are...

I've even had a chance to challenge a few of them to what they know about their own teachings....most can't even tell you all of the 10 commandments....they're litterally trained to regurgitate the same garbage that you'll find in their little hand out.

I have no problem with the JW's but i do wish they would keep their teachings to themselves as opposed to trying to convince people they are "Gods chosen people"

Utter nonsence

Edit: Oh one more thing you might want to think about....If God created everything in creation....that also means he created the "devil" which in turn means he did create the so called "evil" in the world

And btw the bible was writen by man which means this conversation with god was also created by man.

Simple logic...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Akragon because: fun

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Edit: Oh one more thing you might want to think about....If God created everything in creation....that also means he created the "devil" which in turn means he did create the so called "evil" in the world

And btw the bible was writen by man which means this conversation with god was also created by man.

Simple logic...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Akragon because: fun

Thank you for taking the time to stop and leave your feedback. I appreciate your kindness. Too often we find it lacking in today's society of skeptics and ridiculers.

I wanted to make mention that you might want to read the OP, there it answers your allegation about who created the Devil. I hope you take the time to read it. It is the first post in this thread.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join